Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image
Nefertari had been wandering around the rogue lands aimlessly for about a week now. Or so she guessed. She had only recently escaped from her home pride and was now out in the rogue lands trying to find out who she was and what she wanted in her life, opposed to her parents telling her what and who she had to be. She shuddered a bit at the remembrance of her former home. The only hard part had been leaving her brother Ammon behind. He was the only one she cared for there and he had probably been her only reason for staying as long as she had. Her other siblings however where just as narrow minded as her parents.

With a loud huff Nefertari turned her attention to the sky, still keeping a light footed pace as she walked. "What was I thinking going out here alone?" Nefertari asked the sky as if it would answer. She knew nothing of the land or it's inhabitants which meant that she was in danger of finding out on her own. All she could hope was that she didn't encounter an unsavory male just like the one's she had left behind. Or worse. Nefertari wondered briefly if there really was worse males out there then the one's that had been in her pride. She shook her head. That was unlikely. She lowered her head back down to a normal height as she looked forward in the direction she was going. What direction that was she didn't know. But so long as it kept her going away from where she had come from she didn't care.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 pm
"Perhaps you were thinking nothing at all," Morgana replied. She was resting nearby, but her coat made her very difficult to see amongst the stones and grass of the savannah. She watched the other lioness with her keen, yellow eyes. There was an air of self importance about her, a confidence that oozed from her body language and tone. Her easy smile was edged with something almost dangerous, though she made no move to be physically threatening.

It was like a cold wind blowing at the back of one's neck. There might have been a storm brewing, or it was just the wind. One could never be too sure until it was too late.

She smiled at the other lioness though, and lounged languidly over a few stones that had been warmed by the sun.

"Or maybe something unseen is drawing you out here. I like to think of things that way. I might not know my path, but I see grand things at the end of it. I just have to get to them. So," she grinned, tilting her head. "Where do you hail from?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Tokakinji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas