Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
.__.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teru Aluna

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 pm
So like, I was invited here a while back and saw that it was primarily a language I can not speak as I am an English speaking person who I think was invited here for complimenting Filipino women for their beauty, anyway, just wondering if someone understands me because it'd be cool to talk if I am a part of this guild, just can't do much about the language barrier when I lack the tools to learn a new language. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:06 pm
Teru Aluna
So like, I was invited here a while back and saw that it was primarily a language I can not speak as I am an English speaking person who I think was invited here for complimenting Filipino women for their beauty, anyway, just wondering if someone understands me because it'd be cool to talk if I am a part of this guild, just can't do much about the language barrier when I lack the tools to learn a new language. >_<

No need to worry about it, we all can understand english here. wink Although your only concern will probably be, like what you said, understanding our language. We have a few threads here that teaches English speaking people a few Filipino words or phrases. I'll link you to one of the threads when I get on my laptop. But hey, you're probably the first non-Filipino member of the guild so welcome and hope you enjoy your stay! smile  

I Ced I

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:17 pm
Teru Aluna

Cool~ thanks for appreciating our Filipino beauts! You're always welcome to this guild. This is a Filipino Guild so normally we speak in our own language but it doesn't mean that we stick to that. Feel free to chat with us!

And just like what Ced said, we have a thread here wherein some not-so-good-in-Filipino guys learn the Filipino language, just in case you want to learn too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:15 pm
I Ced I
Teru Aluna

No need to worry about it, we all can understand english here. wink Although your only concern will probably be, like what you said, understanding our language. We have a few threads here that teaches English speaking people a few Filipino words or phrases. I'll link you to one of the threads when I get on my laptop. But hey, you're probably the first non-Filipino member of the guild so welcome and hope you enjoy your stay! smile

xD That's kind of funny, thank you, I feel extraordinarily out of place that the only non-filipino member, but again, thank you none the less, and a new language is never bad to pick up, I'll try my best with what I can learn. -nod-  

Teru Aluna

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xhimei

Darling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:49 am
rofl

enjoy your stay xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:04 pm
Yay! Foreynjers! whee