Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

[description here]

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noir | Frost | Mercenary
| Chi: 350/350 || Trainee || Non-Bender || Childish Amazement: Adult Time

Out of nowhere, in a completely random fashion a boy stood on a rooftop, his twin tonfa blades adorned his arms along with his handguards. The air blew his hair around and blew it in to his face a couple of times. His right hand rested on his hip a he looked out toward the sky, he wore a blank expression on his young face, but behind that was a sort of amazement. He loved high places, rooftops were one of those types of plaes he could spend forever at, despite how many people tell him to grow up, he'd do this when he was older too! Climbing up here was no challenge for Noir, he'd been practicing for a little while now so finding good places to grip in an instant became his specialty. "The wind feels amazing..." Noir said silently, the pale child closed his eyes and spread his arms out, taking in the feeling of the wind momentarily before jumping off the rooftop. It wasn't as high as he could've gone, so he landed on the ground with little more than a quick shock through his body from the impact, but nothing broke. He knew...he just knew he was going to get some odd stares thanks to him always having his blades on his hands, he wasn't getting rid of them so people were just going to have to deal with the fact that he looked like he was going to attack somebody. He wasn't really planning on it, he didn't want to hurt people, but he was in no way against he, he didn't care.

Noir stretched his arms and yawned for a second, he couldn't remember the last time he took just a peaceful walk around, he normally was too focused on one goal to really take in his surroundings, it was relaxing to forget about that once in a while. He couldn't always do this though, he was going to have to start learning how to use Weiss and Noir in the best possible ways, but he had no idea how he wanted to train yet. Well...he didn't need to train right now, he couldn't bend earth like everybody else could so he was stuck for now. To be honest he felt sort of weak, but he'd prove that he didn't need to be like them to show his skills, it was just a matter of effort, he wouldn't be outdone just because of some rotten luck involving his skills. His body was more than enough of a weapon. Alright...maybe he could use a bit of practice, he never really learned how to...use his weapons, he just swung them in any way that fit his situation, luckily he had guards so he didn't get himself up so badly, but he was going to have to learn how to do...something, anything. Noir couldn't help himself, he whistled, this place was so big...he could get lost here. He spun Weiss around vertically, which caused some people to get far away from him before he cut them with that intimidating tonfa blade. He stopped it as it pointed forward and with a swift movement pointed the tip of the blade back at himself, the proper stance for this weapon.

He'd do something like...practice his swordplay here, but not only was there a lot of crap in his way, he just didn't think now was a good time. That didn't stop him from making sure he wasn't rusty though, he made a few swings with his legs across the air and a few strikes with his blades, but after that he finished. This was sort of...pointless practice, he knew that he could kick and that he could slash, but honestly, that was all there was to it for now. Other mercenaries would laugh at him right now...the blade for hire with no skill other than survival. It was sort of embarrassing to say that he was for hire and unable to do more than lift his tonfa blades. It wouldn't be like this forever though, as soon as he stopped waiting for something interesting to happen he'd be learning quickly, non-stop was his plan. Noir was mostly making use of his blade with a shared name, it wasn't because it was any better than Weiss, but Noir took his name from the blade, he was naturally attracted to its use, it made up a lot of his style, which is why he kept it on his right arm, his dominant arm needed his very best. He finally got bored and left.[/exit]

Current Thoughts: ["..."]

"Even in darkness...I shall be the light!"

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn follow along side Yun as they were heading upwards of the city. "The palace is strait ahead, right? Pass these home... How are we going to get inside?" She question him if he has a idea.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

"Hmmmmmm...."

Yun sat down and thought to himself.

"To be honest, I really don't know...."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"There got to be a way in!" She protest. She look around this area to see it will help them get inside. "How about we dress our selves as someone else and pretend we are needed there, like a cleaner, cook or an guard! Or we can hide inside that carriage and it will take use strait inside!" She pointed the one caring supplies for the palace. "Do you think they would bye me being as a little cleaning lady?" She think from her first idea. Not sure their was any job for a little girl that are old enough to take that job on the palace.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun thought to himself.

"IF we could get you some nice clothes,w e could disguise you as one of the noble's daughter and I as your bodyguard."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Noble?" Autumn doesn't hear that often. "You like a... princess?!" She could only come up the meaning of it. "Like in story's of wearing pretty dresses, small crowns and shoes and live in a awesome castle?" She didn't think she'll ever get a chance to play fairy princess but now she has the chance. "Yeah! I want to play as the princess! <3" She danced around.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun nods, tossing her the bag of gold.

"Go use that cute face of yours to get a discount on some nice clothes."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn grabbed the money than ran off to any store close by. "Yeah! I'll make my self like a pretty princess! <3" She let out with joy.

Time later, Autumn came back in a completely different person. Already wearing her new Japaneses dress and her hair done thanks to some lady's help. She has little trouble walking with it since it's a first time she try's something like this on, buy so cool and stylish. "Look at me, I'm so pretty!" She till Yun so he can look at her. "What of you, are you ready?" She got her clothing, and now wonder if he needs to change his.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"I will be fine with what I'm wearing, we'll just say your father, Ling Jei Wan, has hired me as your personal bodyguard. Now..."

Yun kneels, jokingly.

"Shall we continue, mi'lady?"  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Excitement boiling up inside when Yun start treating her like a important girl. "Alright... Ling Jei Wan..." She said to her self as reminder. Not truly her father, so she's playing a big lie here. "Let's use depart, my servant!" Even dressing like a princess, she still acting like her self. Raising her hands up in excitement as they walk pass the middle ring to the upper one. No way she want's to turn back now.

[Exit to upper ring]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:00 pm

xxxxx
                                                                Jao wandered throughout the Middle Ring of Ba Sing Se, toating a bag of his commoner clothing, well, its more of his civilian outfit when he's simply relaxing. Jao was surprising hungryly after today's earthbending training with his teacher, it was the final training regimen that he had to follow before he became a true earthbender and all of his hard work had payed off.

User Image

____________________________________________________________XXX

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
[EA] Ba Sing Se

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers