Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:46 am
Hello and welcome to Republic City! Are you ready to "live it up"?

If you have any questions please post them here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 am
VintageAutomaton

Hello! My name is Tyler- And I am a HUGE Korra fan and was searching for Korra guilds and found yours. I am now here - but sad that there are now only 2 members. XD I wish there were more - but i'd love to help you and play along in the mean time! [: <3  

Tyjaay

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:30 am
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton

Hello! My name is Tyler- And I am a HUGE Korra fan and was searching for Korra guilds and found yours. I am now here - but sad that there are now only 2 members. XD I wish there were more - but i'd love to help you and play along in the mean time! [: <3

Thanks =)
I just created this guild the other day so not many people have joined. I need to advertise a bit =3=  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am
VintageAutomaton
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton

Thanks =)
I just created this guild the other day so not many people have joined. I need to advertise a bit =3=

I agree, lol. I'll help- I just can't right now. One thing i'd recommend is making it a free join though. Making people pay to join might turn some people away. o:  

Tyjaay

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 am
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton

Thanks =)

I agree, lol. I'll help- I just can't right now. One thing i'd recommend is making it a free join though. Making people pay to join might turn some people away. o:

That sounds like a bright idea oUo  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 am
VintageAutomaton

Tyjaay

Greetings... I am a new joiny, and I would have to say that I think that this had to be an interesting looking guild (Even though its like a day old...) but I think that it would be good to advertise to people with sig banners to get fans to join.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:53 am
VintageAutomaton
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton
Tyjaay
VintageAutomaton

Thanks =)

That sounds like a bright idea oUo

I wish i could create a character - he'd be an earth bender i think... or a water bender. But I can't create a good person! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 am
HealingAssass1n
VintageAutomaton

Tyjaay

Greetings... I am a new joiny, and I would have to say that I think that this had to be an interesting looking guild (Even though its like a day old...) but I think that it would be good to advertise to people with sig banners to get fans to join.

That's a good idea also! ANd I just joined as well. It does seem interesting. I am excited for it to get going. [:  

Tyjaay

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 pm
I'm sure growth will explode after today. I was searching for an RP after the episode earlier, and found you guys straight away. ^o~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 pm
Yeah it was a great episode. I'm glad Boulin didn't get hurt. Oh and thank you for the welcome. This group is growing, from when I joined it was 3 then now it's 5. I'm going to guess that this group will get a ton of members by today. Oh and thank you for the welcome ^_^  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm
Hello there. I just joined today as well, I bet this guild will get going in no time ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 pm
wow! A lot of people did join quickly. XD More than I expected. Welcome everyone! biggrin  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 pm
Haha XD I'll say. And thank you smile .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 pm
Maylin_C

xD IF you look at this topic, and scroll up, every single person that posted on this page, is online right now. O:<  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

xD IF you look at this topic, and scroll up, every single person that posted on this page, is online right now. O:<

Lolz XD I just noticed that just now. That is cool smile . I think I'm going to love this group.  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff