Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Legend of Korra Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:49 pm
A topic if anyone wants to discuss characters, new epiosodes, etc =)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:56 am
I guess I will start this off. Does anyone else wounder what happened to Zuko's mother? I felt a bit trolled seeing how katara was about the tell the story of Zuko's mother to korra then she was interrupted. crying  

WiseTurtleSage

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 pm
If I may correct you it was one of Tenzin's daughters that asked Katara her grandmother what happened to Zuko's mother. But I sorta have a feeling that this show will reveal what happened. But I am so happy! It turns out Zuko is also alive! But he retired from being the fire lord, his daughter took his place. And he's an ambassador now. I need to see my favorite character again!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:02 pm
I can't believe he is still alive! OMG! Zuko is my favorite character from ATLA. I also need to see him again! blaugh I think I'm going to cry when(If) I saw him again. crying I missed him so much when I thought he was dead; but now.....I know he's alive and OMG..............  

Casandra_Lamia

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:14 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21

<3 Heck yes! I am with you! I love Zuko too! He's one of my favorite's from ATLA too! But he needs to come on soon! I love his voice actor too! Dante Basco! He's such an awesome voice actor! <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 pm
I know he does need to hurry and be in the show. I'm probably also going to scream when I see him since it's been so long. I <3 Zuko!! heart  

Casandra_Lamia

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm
Lol I can't wait to see Zuko also but I also don't wana know what he'll look like *facepalm*  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm
Hopefully Zuko will be hawt as an old man. Oh and I will scream and jump around too when I get to see Zuko.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:43 pm
Yeah hopefully he will be hot as an old man. Isn't this supposed to be a discussion about LOK? Not about Zuko? It doesn't matter; I like talking about Zuko anyway. smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:47 pm
Lolz XD Alright. I hope Zuko will be in LOK!  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:53 pm
We can all hope. So I can't wait until the next new episode. Do you like asumi? I don't 'cause she seems to be taking Mako from Korra, I'm a big fan of Makorra so this makes me so mad.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:57 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21

DUDE! I HATE THAT BI*** so much! I am with you. She had him first but now this tramp thinks she can just walk in and take Mako. Heck no! When I was watching that episode I was trying so hard not to beat up my computer.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:02 pm
I feel like running her over with her own mo-ped(sp?). I mean really she ran him over! If I was Korra I would beat the living sh** out of her. In that episode it looked like Korra wanted to so badly. Masumi sucks balls! Go Makorra <3......  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 pm
Ikr! Ugh.. I swear if they end up as a couple. I will hate the writer of LOK. Mako and Asumi just remind me of Ceil and Elizabeth from Kuroshitsuji. It just doesn't work with me  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas