≈ The Council ≈ [ Pride Discussion Forum ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mistwalkers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

This area is for open pride discussion. Pride specific mate searches, plot searches, storyline discussion, and open questions. Eventually we may use this board for discussing pridal plots so be sure you check up!

Rules ||
► No bickering. We know that there is some drama and conflict involving the history of the Mistweavers but both we and the staff of SoA request that the past be left in the past. In-character situations can create in-character tension, but in-character situations should not divide out of character.
► Please do not use the discussion area to impose dramatic changes on the pride. They can be discussed and plotted out, but let things happen naturally through interaction in-character.
► No swearing, no crude language, and no disrespect.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:53 pm
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to get a hold of a SoA in your clan. I have not seen any contests for them or breedings that I have seen. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to hook me up with some cubs or something. :3 (your siggy says there is but I don't see any, sorry XP )
Ps. Sorry if I over looked some details and there is a couple or event XP I'm working off of my IPod at the moment  

jackiee153

Eloquent Explorer

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm
Sorry! Currently we have no contests for members or cubs up for grabs. :3 If we do I'll be sure to announce it here! Thank you for your interest!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:45 pm
exclaim I've managed to hunt down, save, and re-upload most of the member certs. Please glance over the owner's list! I just got it updated with what images I could find, growths, and of course our new additions!

exclaim Remember that Mistwalkers are not to be entered into the mix and match mixer! They heavily look down on flings unless they're pairing up with a god(ess).  

The Mistwalkers

The Mistwalkers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:49 pm
exclaim Note to self: Make a breeding announcement thread.
exclaim Also note to self: Kaipo was planned pregnant via fling prior to joining. Flings prior to joining will be over-looked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:30 pm
exclaim Expanded information regarding The Unfortunate has been added to the culture section! We've been in contact with the Vikings and we are in the beginning stages of working out a strange relationship between our prides. This will likely develop more as certain events are played out...
exclaim We have added a section for gods on the member’s list! We are actively looking for gods that either frequent, are willing to bless, or are willing to live within the Mistwalker’s territory. The Oracle house will soon revive their ritual of offering mortals to serve as mortal lovers to the gods to provide their branch with new, fresh seer blood but also to begin re-forging the relationship between them and the divine. Plotting is in its beginning stages, but we are open to suggestion! Please PM the mule if you are interested.  

The Mistwalkers

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:00 am
If anyone's needing/wanting Misty Rp please feel free to ping me! I'd like to get some more interactions. :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:36 am
My boy is open for rp too.
Wanted to run an idea by the pride owners. I know it says no flings, however my boy is lonely. XD Would it be feasible for him to have a one night stand with a lioness and never knew she had cubs? She'd belong to the Dwarf pride.

magnadearel

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:55 am
o: We should have an rp, Mag! Do you have aim? I'd love to get some interaction. XDDD And I have some ladies too >3> :shot:

Yeah that would be fine XD He'd have to keep it hush hush though. There's already a few members who have had flings (most before the pride was official, we've just not been picked in breeding yet XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:12 pm
I am always looking for Misty rp too so if anyone wants plots or rp I am open : )  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:29 pm
exclaim We have some contest characters that will be given away in an upcoming event! Here's a sneak peek!

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image  
[IC] Ukungu Mfumaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces