Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
The White Sakura Tea Shop Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm
A regular shop where you can order tea, and stay for a while and relax. There are square tables in the shop with comfy chairs with patted green seats. Friendly service and delicious tea to be sold here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 am
User Image
Momiji walked into the tea shop, her feet making not a sound as she lightly stepped. She wore a long brown cloak that trailed to the ground and a shawl that covered her face, only her eyes could be seen from under it. Her hair was tied back and kept in a tight bun making only the slightest bulge from under her hood. The princess walked over and sat down at the nearest table but kept her distance from everyone in the shop. Momiji knew that she was being followed and that it would only be a matter of time before she was brought back to Ba Sing Se again. Her eyes scanned the shop, there weren't many people in there at the time. She tapped the table lightly just to let the shop owners know she was there.  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:09 pm
ll_Karl_Fei_Ong_ll

Landing next to the back entrance, she grabbed her staff and went in the back way. Making her wat into the small kitchen, she found her apron quickly tying it on. She noticed her other con workers were here. Well about 2 to 3 of them were. But they seeemed to be too pre-occupied with listening to the radio. Slamm "Guys pwease can we get to work?" Using her kidish charm as she did a little puppy dog look. One nodded while the other shrugged. "Alrighty" Beaming she grabbed onto a menu, walking towards the hooded woman. Smiling she offered her the menu. "Good evening. I'm Kana I'll be your waiter for tonight. Take your time to order" Seeing the other two getting some work done she felt relieved. Having her note pad open she waited for her to order.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
Momiji pulled her wrap up higher making sure to show as little of her face as possible. Its not that she thought the girl would know her, in fact she doubted many people outside of the royal palace of Ba Sing Se would know her. But still she knew she must take care in hiding herself for a little longer. She shifted her eyes uncomfortably at the menu and cleared her throat as she prepared to speak. "Some jasmine tea please." She said in as gruff a voice as she could muster without sounding like a man. It felt forced but she had done her best to change her soft voice, loud and rough.  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 pm
ll_Karl_Fei_Ong_ll
User Image
Momiji pulled her wrap up higher making sure to show as little of her face as possible. Its not that she thought the girl would know her, in fact she doubted many people outside of the royal palace of Ba Sing Se would know her. But still she knew she must take care in hiding herself for a little longer. She shifted her eyes uncomfortably at the menu and cleared her throat as she prepared to speak. "Some jasmine tea please." She said in as gruff a voice as she could muster without sounding like a man. It felt forced but she had done her best to change her soft voice, loud and rough.

Grabbing her pencil, she wrote down his or her order. 'Thats weird this person sounds like a man but looks like a woman. Maybe she's just sick' Thinking to herself as she bought Momji's fake voice. "Alright. Your order will be out in a few minutes" She said as she turned gracefully on her the balls of her feet. "Oh and I hope your voice gets better Ma'am. The flu spreads so quickly" Smiling kindly at him, she took off into the small kitchen. The radio was on, as she heard a guys voice come onto the radio. "Breaking news! This is just in but the Princess Momiji has appeared to be missing" Not hearing the announcement she just focused on getting the order made. Using jasmine spices she blended it with the hot water, stirring it she made sure to follow the recipe. "And that should be it" Carrying the tea back with a little Chinese designed cup. She placed it gently infringe of the woman and poured the tea for her making sure to not spill this time. Using a slight breeze to cool the tea, she set it down. "If you need anything else. Don't be afraid to ask" Once more smiling her kidish smile she went to go into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Maylin_C

Sorran was walking through the streets, searching for a shop. He comes across The White Sakura Tea Shop. He really needs money, and is looking for a job to support himself. He decided to enter the shop, and ask if they were hiring. He walked in the door, and looked around for some employees. He decided to take a seat and wait for someone.

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:23 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Kana sat there, when she heard the doors of their shop open. The others were once again listening to the radio. "Okay guys, you can rest. I'll take care of the customer" Grabbing onto a menu, she spun around then swished herself towards where the customer sat. "Hello and welcome to the White Sakura Tea Shop" Greeting the customer as she smiled pleasantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:26 pm
Maylin_C

Sorran looked at the employee standing next to him, "Hello." He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Would you happen to know if this shop is hiring? I am a little bit low on money." He grinned, but continued to look into her eyes.

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Kana looked into his eyes, and smiled. "Well hmm we are trying to look for. a few people that could work here. We only have 4 people working here already" Telling him about the workers they had here. "But maybe we'll need need two more" Whispering to him as she looked at her other two co workers at the radio. However she bursted out giggling, to herself. "Just kidding, but if you want to work here. I will have to see what you could do first" Telling him about the qualifications to working here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
The princess didn't bother to reply her mind was far too occupied at the moment. Momiji lifted her head a bit hearing the radio broadcast. 'Well, I'm a bit surprised they would announce it like that, its almost like their asking for me to discovered by the anti benders. What's the Dai Li thinking? Hmmm maybe it wasn't them...they know better than that given the state of things, but then who?' She lowered her head and pulled the wrap covering her face up a bit exposing her red stained lips. She sipped her tea as fast as she could before returning the wrap to its rightful place. Sitting the cup back on the table she pulled out three copper pieces and dropped them on the table as she pulled her hood lower. She stood and left without another word, her feet silent on the floor as she left.  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:03 pm
ll_Karl_Fei_Ong_ll

Kana turned to see the woman leave. "Thank you for coming and have a nice day" Thanking the woman, for spending the time to come here. They really only got a few amount of customers per day. Leaving the guy she was talking to she collected the money the woman had left, and put it with the money they made in the register.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:25 pm
Maylin_C

He smiled at her, "Thank you." He instantly became a little nervous, "Um... I... I work for my dad as a carpenter, to make money, but I hate the job. I can't stand being around my dad." He looked down at the ground, as if sad, but then looked back up at her, "I have no experience in businesses such as this.. I haven't even made tea before, heh heh." His laugh came out so awkward and nervous. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe you could show me..."

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 pm
Tyjaay

Looking down at his sad expression when he mentioned his dad, she looked a bit sad. 'I'm guessing his dad is probably one of those bad ones' Thinking to herself as she brightened up once more. "Oh yeah sure come with me" Grabbing onto his hand with her small one as she led him to the kitchen. "But if you can't make tea, then you could give the menues and take orders" Giving him another option for this job.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:40 pm
Maylin_C

As he was pulled he replied, "Maybe that's a better idea. Whether it's a drink or food, i'm not the best cook. But um... I can walk on my own." He laughed. "I'm a big boy."

-------------------------------------------

May- why aren't you on meebo? xD Anyways- I have to go to bed, i'll be on tomorrow from 2:00-whatever time i start my project.

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:48 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

"Laughing along with him, she smiled lightly. "Well then the job is yours" She replied winked at him. "I guess we could both have the same shifts. I'm good at making the teas here. So I don't mind making your orders for you" Suggesting to help him with making the tea.

@Ty: Alright nighty night smile . I got study hall after school but I'll see you tomorrow later. But I thought I was on. Strange..  
Republic City Streets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff