Looking for some Kizi Plots~ !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:52 pm
I really need some more rp in Kizi. I'm looking for some specific things and maybe you could help! Please note that if you're offering a mate it is not the same thing as a fling. I really would like roleplay and for the mate to stay.

Nothing to fancy just post if your interested in some roleplay : ]

User Image

Gypsy name: Goofy ( I need to get his cert updated)
Personality: He's a very naive soul and often times gets him self in trouble with how easily tricked he is. He also tends to be a bit of a worrier and tends to be the one to question if things are a good idea or not.
Looking for: Kizi mate, Fling (maybe) , general pride roleplay, a friend to help him relax, try me
Not looking for: Death, really dark and messed up plots(hes a happy character : D)

User Image
Gypsy name: (actually doesnt have one yet i need to assign one... for now Moyo is just fine)
Personality: Goofy's dad who went insane and wandered off on his own for a while and now is back. His head is not completely cleared from insanity but the effects are not OVERLY strong. If anything its just made him a little eccentric at best. He's a loving and caring lion who's returned to make things right with the family he left behind a long time ago.
Looking for: general pride roleplay, try me
Not looking for: Mate or Fling, Death, really dark and messed up plots(hes a happy character : D)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 pm
Rani'Kob is looking for a mate, though she's not really aware of that IC lol She's shy, almost stoic but she has an amazing bright spunky personality underneath her insecurities. Her muse tried to keep her quiet and 'polite', but it also served as a moral compass. She could really use someone that had a different take on things, she really just wants recognition for her morality. Perhaps Goofy would be exactly what the doctor ordered. That and my Mako'Croft is his brother heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:16 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Rani'Kob is looking for a mate, though she's not really aware of that IC lol She's shy, almost stoic but she has an amazing bright spunky personality underneath her insecurities. Her muse tried to keep her quiet and 'polite', but it also served as a moral compass. She could really use someone that had a different take on things, she really just wants recognition for her morality. Perhaps Goofy would be exactly what the doctor ordered. That and my Mako'Croft is his brother heart

xDD YES TO BOTH!! <3 I would love to rp and try it out : D ! Sounds like she could be a balance for him if she's got a bit of an edge to her.

Also ; D Moyo's Mako's dad <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 pm
Oh yes indeed, she does! Fantastic! Could you start it? I'm making lunch  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:31 pm
Sure thing <3 I'll post the link here when I'm done with the intro. You alright with one rp at a time? " ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:46 pm
Yeah, absolutely! Thank you! heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 pm
Goofy x Rani

I figured we could do them first : D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm
Moyo n' Neph rp!  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:40 am
Conrad The Mighty

Tags for you bby <3

Ovarian Paint

I was hoping you'd stop by! YES : D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:01 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

Lol You knew I would..xD <3  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 pm
Awww heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:09 pm
Start something Chobi and I will be back!  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces