Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:58 pm
This pride is still an I/T but should be going official sometime in the very near future. This is also an RP hunt, so that we can get the last 2 Rps we need to make that happen!

I will do AIM RP, or Guild RP with Tags. If I don't see a tag, I may not know you did. So PM me, or IM me, when you tag me. Otherwise I will tag back when I remember to go look through my RPs lol!

Anyway, continue on!

Click for the Einaliai Thalassai (Mermaid Pride!) I/T PRIDE LINK  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:09 pm
Aquaria:

User Image

Aquaria is a smart, cunning lioness. Where her sister Lys is strength and speed, she is wit and intelligence. She is a dreamer, dreaming of actually swimming through the water's waves forever. Though she knows it isn't really, truly possible. She's kind, for a mermaid. Gentle and motherly, I'm pretty sure she will choose to help take care of the children of the pride.
Though.. At the moment she is on a mission.

Aquaria is going on her first Consort search. She IC, isn't, but I want her to run across someone who takes a fancy to her anyway. She wouldn't ever mate. Ever. She needs a fling, someone lovely to give her lovely cubs! The boys are usually sent to the pirates. If you aren't okay with that, we can work something out. But IC, all the boys are sent there since they only keep the girls. And the sires aren't kept around long enough to have a say over the boys in the litter.

Looking for: RP, Fling, Consort (Which this, is also her fling.)

Glittyr:
User Image

She's a sweet girl. Born a demon, her parents knew she bore no demon in her blood. So they quickly tried to find somewhere to put her before anyone else found out. Goddess of Messengers Tari, raised her for the most part, but she has chosen to stay among the mermaids.

Looking for: Plots! Consorts, Failed attempts at luring in.
Found a fling with Ana - The Aurrie

Katerina:
User Image

She is the mother to the above girl, and she birthed the first litter in the pride. Her girls are smart, and she loves them. She's a Lady of the Paw, so she is a trainer. A warrior. She trains the females for battle, as well as prepares the hunts, etc. She is quite a bit of aggression if you piss her off. She has a consort, she will not breed with anyone but him. She doesn't love him, but she does think he is the Ocean. Which if you look at her babies, you can see why she'd be convinced!

Needs: RP!

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:10 pm
Potential Mermaids:
User Image
(Might be waiting until she's older to put her there!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:13 pm
RP Lists!

Glittyr: 3 RPs
(RPS linked here)

Aquaria: 2 RPS
(RPs Linked here)  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm
OPAN  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 pm
Two possible fling gents for Aquaria. Both are good guys sort of wandering about to find themselves. Neither would really fight for any resulting cubs, though they might be a bit plain for her depending on what you're looking for.

Mkhai ooor Tolmai.

Just had to try, she's so lovely. XD  

Dulcea

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image
I'd throw Sam for your potential mermaid.. Even meeting her before she becomes a mermaid? :3? He's a gentle pirate~ and I Need A LOT more development for him ;3;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm
@Chi- I would LOVE Jubhilee to meet a pirate! She's a sweet girl right now. She's sort of a blank slate, so I'd adore RPing with him!

(And Makena bby ftw ;DDD)

@Dul- Oh those boys are pretty! Im going to leave this open for a bit, but Im definitely considering that first dude!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:24 pm
I don't have many male lions, the few that I do have that are a little interesting are.. well. Too young. xD

But, I do have Mandara'Smriti, though he's in the Intaba'umbikezeli Pride. But I'm tempted to have him leave. He needs a home to fit into, and ..probably willing to share his seed. he's a nice guy, but inherited his mother's terrible memory. xD;

And then, I have Anolani. he's a rogue and a Seer! He's Al-Hal spawn.

If anything, they could provide general RP.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 pm
Mandara is gorgeous. I don't know if his colors work with Aquaria, but he is beautiful!

If anyone is still wanting general RP without having a for sure fling plot, let me know! I'd love to RP with anyone who is wanting it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:42 pm
I have two donors I could toss at Aquaria, though i'm not sure exactly what you're looking for in a match.

Fiorello - He's a playboy, who doesn't look to settle down and is actually out for similar reasons to Aquaria. He wants babies to bring home to his pride, the Tokakinji. Although since ICly most boys go to the Pirates, if you're interested, perhaps we could work something out ^^;

Vodnitvar - He's an old, broken, grump. He'd be a bit hard to warm up to, but he'd gladly donate his genes if asked. He might feel useless, but he'd jump at the chance to pass on his genetics :]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 pm
@Paws- Oh Vod is lovely. I would consider him, if you can answer something for me! ;D
Aquaria is likely to sing, to attract someone to where she is. She would seduce the male, and likely would never ask that he donate his genes. She would seduce him into doing it anyway. LOL. Would he be the type?

Though, my Glittyr is a little less skilled, she might ask someone outright to help her. LOL.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:52 pm
Dulcea
Two possible fling gents for Aquaria. Both are good guys sort of wandering about to find themselves. Neither would really fight for any resulting cubs, though they might be a bit plain for her depending on what you're looking for.

Mkhai ooor Tolmai.

Just had to try, she's so lovely. XD
Would you be interested in RPing too? I can't make any final decisions because I really wanna see how the RP works out first. But if you wanna RP we could try!

@Paws- Same for Vod! Unless you think his personality would be better suited for Glittyr basically propositioning him XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:52 pm
I have Ana I could fling! C: Otherwise, not too sure who else could work. Maybe Kweupe? But he is very, very blue! xD; I do need rp for both of them! And Kweu was just rolled as a seer. C:

Ana, Kweupe  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:55 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
@Paws- Oh Vod is lovely. I would consider him, if you can answer something for me! ;D
Aquaria is likely to sing, to attract someone to where she is. She would seduce the male, and likely would never ask that he donate his genes. She would seduce him into doing it anyway. LOL. Would he be the type?

Though, my Glittyr is a little less skilled, she might ask someone outright to help her. LOL.

Oh he'd definitely be the type. I think of him as a typical man, aside from his sad backstory. If a female decides to come onto him, he's not going to say no XD

Poor Glittyr, she's so adorable >3< I wish I had someone I could offer to her.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff