Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you daydream?
All the time! My life IS the daydream.
73%
 73%  [ 14 ]
Nope. Too serious for that sort of thing.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sephiroth? Where!?
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:21 pm
Okay, since we've been kinda talking about dreams, I figured it should have it's own thread. Post dreams that you've had, or ones that you WISH you had! Daydreams, too! ^_^

Okay, I had such an odd dream last night. I was going to school at some place randomly in Vancouver, Canada. o.O And for breakfast that morning, I was eating some odd cereal. This cereal's name? Sephiroth. xd And the little pieces were like those graham cracker type pieces, but were black and silver in the shape of Sephy! Then I went off and had to dig dead bodies out of mud, then carried them off. Except one of them didn't know he was daed and was talking to me. And to end off this dream oddly, when I got to the school, I met someone. And that person was none other than Furry. o.O xd Then I woke up....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:32 pm
SOme times...I wish I would NEVER wake up from some of my dreams...*sigh* But alas, right when im about to find something important out...I wake up, and usialy, the dream fades away, even tho I dont want it to..I wish I could replay all my dreams, and then watch em over and over, and find the meaning of them.  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:04 pm
I once had a dream where I was on a tour of the shinra bulding and we stopepd at a little museum display thing and the guide told us "This is the Late Presdient Shinra's Room, our new President has yet to update his own"

Last night, I was sneaking into the Shinra building, and had uncovered some evil plot of theirs with my boyfriend. Then we were escaping and joined the SAME tour, only this time, it had been updated by Rufus o_0. SO Shinra was doing something evil, and we were down at he beach forming some kind of resistance effort, then I went back to do something found out that Shinra was about to do something really evil right then, and went to tell Aeris and Zach, who were recently reuninted and were having a picnic on the beach, waiting for the fireworks display me and my boyfriend were using to somehow foil Shinra, and I felt really bad having to disturb Aeris and Zach's happy moment...then something happened with the fireworks and shinra, and my boyfriend turned into Sephiroth and we made out confused I dream about making out too much...probably because I have never really done so... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:14 pm
furry1337otaku
I once had a dream where I was on a tour of the shinra bulding and we stopepd at a little museum display thing and the guide told us "This is the Late Presdient Shinra's Room, our new President has yet to update his own"

Last night, I was sneaking into the Shinra building, and had uncovered some evil plot of theirs with my boyfriend. Then we were escaping and joined the SAME tour, only this time, it had been updated by Rufus o_0. SO Shinra was doing something evil, and we were down at he beach forming some kind of resistance effort, then I went back to do something found out that Shinra was about to do something really evil right then, and went to tell Aeris and Zach, who were recently reuninted and were having a picnic on the beach, waiting for the fireworks display me and my boyfriend were using to somehow foil Shinra, and I felt really bad having to disturb Aeris and Zach's happy moment...then something happened with the fireworks and shinra, and my boyfriend turned into Sephiroth and we made out confused I dream about making out too much...probably because I have never really done so... crying

Aw, don't worry, me neither. Though I don't think I've ever dreamed about making out with someone. My dreams don't make enough logical sense for that to happen, I don't think. Though I do remember that in my aforementioned dream, I thought the dead guy I had dug up from the mud who didn't know he was dead was pretty cute. And nice. But he was dead, so.... Am I destined to love dead people? Like Sephiroth.... Who WILL come back. I'm gonna see if I can find one of those dream guides on the internet, so I can asess our odd dreams...... xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:20 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku

Aw, don't worry, me neither. Though I don't think I've ever dreamed about making out with someone. My dreams don't make enough logical sense for that to happen, I don't think. Though I do remember that in my aforementioned dream, I thought the dead guy I had dug up from the mud who didn't know he was dead was pretty cute. And nice. But he was dead, so.... Am I destined to love dead people? Like Sephiroth.... Who WILL come back. I'm gonna see if I can find one of those dream guides on the internet, so I can asess our odd dreams...... xd

When you find the dream guide..I want the link! eek Please?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:22 pm
Trista_Bloodcourt
Saerenna
furry1337otaku

When you find the dream guide..I want the link! eek Please?

Well, I found this: http://www.dreammoods.com/ It was the first one on google. ^_^ I'm currently trying to find out what different parts on my dream supposedly meant. But I can't seem to find 'Sephiroth' in their list. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:43 pm
Okay, here we go. For my dream:

To dream that you are eating cereal, denotes the start of a new project or new stage in your life. It may also indicate your need to restore yourself in some basic way. Alternatively, your mind may already be thinking ahead to breakfast. It is not uncommon for your fleeting thoughts to be incorporated into your dream.

To dream that you are digging, signifies that you are working too hard in trying to uncover the truth in a problem that is haunting you. You may also be preoccupied with trying to find out about yourself , your reputation, and your self-identity.

To dream that you are walking in mud, suggests that you are feeling weighed down by a situation, problem, or relationship.

To see a corpse in your dream, represents an aspect of yourself that has died. Or it may mean that you are unexpressive. You have shut yourself down and are dead inside.

To dream that you are on a campus, indicates your need to expand your thinking/knowledge and challenge yourself mentally.

To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

And for Furry's:

To see a building in your dream, represents the self and the body. How high you are in the building indicates a rising level of understanding or awareness. If you are in the lower levels of the building, then it refers to more primal attitudes and/or sexuality.

To dream that someone or something is evil, denotes a repressed and/or forbidden aspect of yourself. This part of yourself may be seeking recognition and acknowledgment. Alternatively, evil may also be a reflection of your strong, negative emotions like hate, anger, etc

To see your boyfriend in your dream, represents your waking relationship with him and how you feel about him. If your boyfriend is away and your dreams of him involve a lot of touching, signify how much you miss his presence and have him being nearby. The dream is telling you not to take the day to day things for granted. Learn to cherish the smaller things in life.

To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd. You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.

To see fireworks in your dream, symbolizes enthusiasm, creativity, and talent. It may also indicate that you are showing off and making a spectacle of yourself

To see a metamorphosis take place in your dream, denotes sudden and rapid changes in your personal life. If the metamorphosis is a smooth one, then it indicates necessary changes for you to adapt to a new situation. However, if the metamorphosis is a complicated and unpleasant one, then it suggests that you are ill prepared for the changes in your life.

To dream that a friend or lover becomes a celebrity, denotes your fear of losing the friendship and loyalty of this person.

To dream that you are making our with a friend, suggests that you have an unconscious desire to pursue the relationship but fear that it will jeopardize the friendship.

To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. To see others kissing in your dream, suggests that you are too involved in their personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space. If the dream ends just about you are about to kiss someone, indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:21 pm
Parts of it were right, and some parts were just funny lol  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:32 pm
According to mine, it seems that I need to restore myself, but am being weighed down by a problem of which I'm trying to uncover the truth about, while part of me has died. But I'll be happy with it, and should challenge myself intellectually.

In other words I've lost myself with all this obsession with Sephiroth. In a way, it has killed me inside. But I'm happy with it, and should continue ranting on about his greatness, because it expands my vocabulary and expression.

LOL, think I should become a therapist? I could. Right now actually. Because Therapists aren't required to have liscencing or anything. I could really just start charging people money to see me as a therapist. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:09 pm
Ok...This is a dream I had a while ago..But just found the paper in wich I wrote it down on, ok..Here it gose..

Ok, from what I wrote down, I was stairing out a window, looking at the ground bellow, it was a black and white dream, but it had a tinge of burnt color. Basicly it looked like a black and white photo that had been exposed to smoke. Ok, so I was looking down at the ground, wish was dirt and had small shriviling weeds,and a burnt dead tree not far off. So I turn around, and Im in an empty room, wood floor, and barewalls. I Turn back and there is a group of zombes marching, I turn around agian and hear banging on a door. SO I walk out of the room only to be confronted by a creepy ghost. I back up into a wall and the ghost disapires. I continue to walk to anser the door. SO I get there and I look around and the hall to the door seems to be growing, and the door gets farther away, while beside me, darkness all around. I start walking, and then more of those ghosts apire, this time they are eather falloing me with there eyes, or floating after me. I get about half way and to the side, a quickly image of a man cloaked in black, hood covoring his eyes so that you couldent see his face, apires and then disapires. And then I continue walking looking back to where that man was. And then I reach the door and wake up.  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:27 pm
According to the site:

To dream in black and white, suggests that you need to be more objective in formulating your decisions. You may be a little too unyielding in your thought process and thus need to find some sort of balance between two opposing views. Consider the views and opinions of others. Alternatively, black and white dreams is a sign of depression or sadness. You may feel that there is not enough excitement in your life.

Dirt is also representative of situations where you have been less than honorable and may have acted in a devious manner.

To see plants in your dream, indicates fertility, spiritual development, growth or the potential for growth. Alternatively, the appearance of plants in your dreams reflects your caring and loving nature.

To dream that you are entering through a door, signifies new opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside, signifies your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens into the inside, denotes your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery.

To see or dream that you are a zombie, suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living

In general, ghosts symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates a feeling of disconnection from life and society. This dream may be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

To see a hallway in your dream, symbolizes the beginning of a path that you are taking in life or a journey into the unknown and self exploration. It represents spiritual, emotional, physical, or mental passages in your life. It is indicative of a transitional phase in your life.

To see a hood in your dream, signifies that you are hiding and cowering from a person or situation. Consider also the saying, "having the hood pulled over your eyes".

To see a stranger in your dream, signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. Alternatively, it symbolizes the archetypal dream helper who is trying to offer some insight and advice.

My interperatation? You've been watching The Ring. Or thinking about it. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:43 pm
Ah..The Ring?! I HATE that movie...All becouse, they killed the horses...Grrr...What did the horses ever do to them?! Eh?! Ok never mind..

I never think about the ring befor I go to sleep..I just dont want to get into a 'ranting about The Ring' mood xd

I Dont know what the hell I was thinking when I went to bed..

And about the plant thing....The plants where dead, everything exept for me and that unkown mysteriouse, was dead..

Anyways...Zanks for the interpritation! 3nodding whee  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:03 pm
I have an odd story about The Ring. The first time I tried to watch it.... It got about halfway through, then the DVD started going weird and the movie started freaking out. It was creepy. And then it wouldn't play after that. o.O I finally got to watch the whole thing...in my english class. Yes, for some reason, we managed to fit The Ring into our studies. rolleyes I haven't seen the second one though, but I don't really care. Also, since I'm talking about scary movies, I saw Darkness Falls with a group of friends once. It wouldn't have been scary, but for the fact that I was still 14 and my last baby tooth was VERY loose. So it was rather creepy thinking that if I were to lose my tooth, I'd have this evil creepy lady come after me. I lost my tooth not long after, too. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:37 pm
Ack..Im still 14 crying Im the tallest, and probly the strongest of my friends...Even tho they are all much more mature then me..ALtho at times, I think differ...Hehe...Skysong Keitra is my Kaa-san*nodds* Not really, but shes like a mother to me. Ok..Onto another subject..Wait..We need to get back to the dreams conversation..

I think an awsome dream for me would be, all my favoret characters from movies/books/manga/anime/games, would be alive and or exist, and we would all get together and have a party!! w00t! ninja ..Urk...Well..Maybe for some characters sakes...We will just call it a social gathering. confused

What would be your perfict dream?..Wait..I can alredy guess.. 3nodding xd  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:58 pm
Yes, you probably could... So I won't go into details, but it would have Sephiroth in it. As the very main focus. xd heart heart heart heart In fact, I'd be happy with the whole dream of just Sephiroth standing. Or sitting. Or laying down. Or just Sephiroth, really. heart Mmm...Sephiroth and me in a closet. Or anywhere else.... Or a whole group of silver haired bishies!! I'd probably die in my sleep from being overjoyed.  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff