Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Open] Coeur's Plot Thread - Looking for....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 am
Welcome!

To Coeur's Plot Thread.

User Image
Personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.

Right now Coeur is a little lost in who she is in life and that's why she has ventured into the rogue lands. She wants to find herself and maybe the path in life she is supposed to go onto.

Overview of Wanted Plots:

The first step: This plot is where Coeur makes her way into the rogue lands for the first time and finds herself in wonderment of everything there. In this plot I would like to have her meet a variety of characters, with of course varying personalities.

I'm very lost: Getting lost is a natural thing when you go to a land you know nothing about. Since making her way into the rogue lands Coeur hasn't really known what direction she has been heading in or where she is going really. I would like for someone to somewhat direct her on where she is and where she is going and maybe even a few SoA to trick her.

Traveling buddies: Somewhat akin to the plot below (as in my mind it would make more sense), Coeur finds another who wishes to travel with her as they are the same as her. Whether it be just a natural born traveler or maybe someone who is lost in life themselves. They could even just want to travel with her because they can. Up to you! This plot is open to anyone, however, I do think if someone is interested in the plot below this then this one would probably be a good place to start.

I don't understand: Eventually I would love for Coeur to find love, though I am not in a big hurry to push her at someone. Not to say that if someone appears that fits really well with her or something that I'll object. Anyways, I see Coeur being the type of lioness who won't get sidetracked easily by love. Any male that tries to woo her will have to be patient and willing to wait for her to return the feelings. Not to say she might not have those feelings but she probably won't act on them for quite some time.

A home: I think eventually I would like Coeur to find herself back in a pride once more. If this happens, once she arrives there she will find that this is the path she was supposed to be on. More or less she has an epiphany of who she is in life's grand scheme of things. Coeur has joined the Mwezi!

Forever marked: Alternative realization of her path would actually either involve her having cubs for the first time and realizing that her life holds meaning because of them (and her mate of course). Or option two she helps/rescues someone in need. The first plot idea may be lopped into 'A home' plot.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 am
Characters involved

Name || Gender || Owner || Plot

Aether || Male || Chi Sohma || BE MY FAMILIAR

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 am

Form: (For Easy use)

[align=center][size=14]Coeur needs interactions with me![/size][/align]
[imgleft]IMG HERE[/imgleft] [align=left][size=10][b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Yes, no. What pride?
[b]Plot interested in:[/b] Can be as many as you want
[b]Long term goal of their meeting:[/b] Friendship, bringing her back to their pride, romance, ect, ect.[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 am
Open

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 am
User Image

I have A bird, who is a seer. He is completely crazy, twitches a lot, his feathers look always roughed up like he fell down a tree hitting every branch. He can be her familiar that she counts on. But he talks jibberish a lot and scared of everything.. His visions are what makes him slightly.. crazed. He is small and he is fine just sitting on a shoulder, and if someone takes the time to really hear him- his visions can be pieced together and very insightful but he won't know it..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:58 am
Chi Sohma

I would actually love for Coeur and Aether to meet! XD He could definitely be a familiar to her. Would you like to do a tester Rp to see what happens? C:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:54 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Chi Sohma

I would actually love for Coeur and Aether to meet! XD He could definitely be a familiar to her. Would you like to do a tester Rp to see what happens? C:

Jes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 am
I'll start our RP either today or tomorrow Chi.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Mady by : Blu Chalk

heart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:07 am
AWWWW!!! 8D <33333  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:42 pm
I only have 2 1/2 days of school next week so I will be getting to tags and starters then. C:
Though, that's not to say I won't try to get to some tonight. XD

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:38 pm
Chi Sohma

STARTER IS COMPLETE! XD  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 am
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items