Submit

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 am
Plot:Sage is a 1026 year old vampire who lives by himself in his grate-grandmothers mansion that so happens to be on and in the middle of a supposedly haunted forest .He never leaves his home and only drinks the blood of his willing servants and the animals that lives in the surrounding forest.One day mysterious deaths start acurring in the nearby village and the bodies turn up drained of all their blood, of course Sage is blamed.The towns folk soon call's a vampire hunter to kill him and end the murders. But the vampire hunter ______ dosent exspect there to be evil duers at work and nether dose Sage.What will happen when Sage falls in love for the first time, why did it have to be with his assasin and possible savoir ______? And what would happen when the murders keep happening and the towns folk see that nothing is being done and takes it in on them selves to end the vampire?

User Image

The Basics
My puppet master is:
Aphrodite LBS
My Full name would be:
Blestemat sânge fraier
But I'll get upset if you call me anything other than:
Sage
I've blown out this many candles:
What am I? I'm:
Homosexual/Vampire
How do I act you ask?
Im very posesive of anything i tresher which isent alot.im also quite sobmisive dispite my cocky atittude and my need to be on top.I have never been submisive in bed to anyone and most likely wont be.
Just leave these with me a little longer!
♥ Music
♥ Virgins blood.
♥ Vinager
♥ Guys
♥ Sleep
♥ Crystle wine
♥ Sweets
♥ Snow

Urgh... Those are just WRONG
X A drunks blood
X Being told what to do.
X Being awoken
X Humans.
X Money grobers
X The sun.
X Leaving my home.

On The Outside
I stand high around:
5'8
I think I weigh around:
100lb
If you haven't noticed already my hair is:
Black
And my complexion is:
pail white
My eyes that define me are:
Blood red
My special Marks?
Im always whereing my grate grandmothersnacklase which she left me before she died.
How did I end up here today?
I was attacked by a Vampire at the age 17 and turned.I lived with my grandmother till she died and left me everything.Ive lived here eversence and dont plan on going any where.

((RPs based off of this song))
((betaed by baku24 THANKS NEE_SAMA!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 am
Hey! Could I reserve? I can't post a profile right now but I'll be able to when I get home later today.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:04 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Hey! Could I reserve? I can't post a profile right now but I'll be able to when I get home later today.

Sorry already have someone  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 pm
Lunas-black-Rose
Kazehaya Cosplay

Aw... ok never mind than. Sorry.  

UncannyDannyBoy

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Lunas-black-Rose
Kazehaya Cosplay

Aw... ok never mind than. Sorry.

i have another rp called start over and i will be putting up more as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image
The Basics
My puppet master is:
Deathangelle
My Full name would be:
Gabriel Arcos
But I'll get upset if you call me anything other than:
Gabriel
I've blown out this many candles:
27 so far
What am I? I'm:
Pansexual/ Vampire hunter
How do I act you ask?
I have a hot temper and refuse to back down from a challenge. He has a very strong aura that makes people quiver away from him.
Just leave these with me a little longer!
♥ His Bow
♥ Rain
♥ The moon
♥ His homeland
♥ The forest

Urgh... Those are just WRONG
X Consorts
X Abusers
X Alcoholics
X Worshipers (to deep of worshipers)
X Pick pockets

On The Outside
I stand high around:
6'5
I think I weigh around:
180lb
If you haven't noticed already my hair is:
Blonde
And my complexion is:
Tan
My eyes that define me are:
Gray
My special Marks?
My old hat
How did I end up here today?
I was kidnapped at a young aged and trained to be a natural killer. I have the skills of an assassin which is necessary to kill a few supernaturals in the world.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:14 pm
DeathAngelLe

Sage sat in his library reading a book as he waited for a servent to bring him some earl gray tea so he could relacs.he had been so used to the calm of every day life that when the peaple of the village started dissapering and thay started blaming him,he started to hide more thus worring his servance as he hadent been asking to eat offend so it seemed he was starving himself making him very tired offened.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:24 pm
Gabriel walked through the forest of the town getting used to the area so if he had to case what ever was causing the problem he would be used to the area. He rotated his shoulder since the weight of his bag was getting to his shoulder. Rubbing his chin which was prickled with his 5 o'clock shadow. He continued on his path to come to a home which the town's people didn't bother telling him about the home for some reason. He put his hands on his hips and debated on exploring it.

Lunas-black-Rose

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:36 pm
DeathAngelLe

Mina Sage's oldest maide came in and handed him his tea before she smiled and left her master to his peace and quiet,for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm
Gabriel opened the gate to the home and entered the grounds while scanning the area and walked to the front door and looked at the handle. He debated on opening the front door so he stood there for a moment then turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Lunas-black-Rose

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:57 pm
DeathAngelLe

Mina jumped when the back door opened and screched when she saw who,no what its was.She ran from the back door of the house to her master.
"master that beast is here!"
Her alarming words made Sage jump out of his seet;fear in his eyes as he started pacing back and forth as the rest of the survents gathered together in fear as well.
The beast was the true being who had been killing the villagers and it seems hes found what hes truely been looking for,
Sage.
The beast is a bloodthirsty vampire that has lost all controle and only wants to kill all the other humain vampires.
Every one cowered to gether as Sage did his best to seem calm no mater how terified he was,he looked apon the small crowed in his library.
There where old men and weman who didnt want to deal with the rest of sasity,
singal mothers and there young children,
men who where injered and out of hard laber.
Sage couldnt help but smile at his survents,
no family.
he looked down at the little boy that was trying to hide in his tail coute"Mana, its ok.Papa will protect everyone including you"the little boy looked up with his bright blue eyes and nodded.
Mana was the only other vampire here,having been abandoned very young Sage had taken him in and Mana developed a habet of calling him papa but Sage didnt mind at all.
Him and Mana looked at eachother till the beast crashed throught the door making everyone scream.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm
Gabriel looked around the main hall and was shocked to see that it was in use. He walked further into the manor to hear a scream in one direction. He pulled out his crossbow and ran to the scream. He slammed through a pair of double doors and aimed his crossbow at Sage to see a child behind him. Looking at where they were looking it was another vampire. He turned and took aim at the vampire and began to shoot at him.

Lunas-black-Rose

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:33 pm
DeathAngelLe

Sage stered at the man shoting the beast for a split second taking his eyes of the beast before he started shouting and telling everyone to run out another door having Mina take Mana as well.He stayed behind till everyone was safely out the room before he him self made a brake for it.
he fallowed behind till every one was out side only to have the beast jump out the library window and grab Mana who had been set down.
"NO MANA!" was all Sage could say before Manas head was torn off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Gabriel let the others leave while he fought the beast. He ran out of ammo and the beast took that opportunity to run away. Gabriel chased after him while he reached into his trench coat to grab a pistol. He dove after the beast through the window. Rolling he lifted his gun to see he had the child. His eyes widened and he began to shot at the beast to try and save the child. Charging at the creature it was to late for the child. Gabriel growled out his anger not stopping his charge the child was thrown at him knocking him back since in reflex he caught the child. He looked up to see that the beast had gotten away.

Lunas-black-Rose

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 pm
DeathAngelLe

Mina screamed when Mana was thrown just as Sage fell to his knees tears streaming down his eyes.One of the eldest men walked up to Sage and brote him to his feet before siting him on the steps and soon Sage was swormed by wemen children and men.thay all undersod that Mana was like the son Sage would never have.  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff