Submit

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:02 pm
Plot:Xiao runs away from a groop of bad 'scintests' and ends up in lower china.not knowing what to do xiao is left on the streets alone.a man named _______ sees Xiao and trys to befriend him but fails but being the persesten person thay are _______ trys over and over to get Xiao to lisson,will Xiao lisson in time or will it be to late.

My name is: Xiǎo xióngmāo

This is my photo:User Image

I am a:panda

I am :16

I weigh:120

And my height is:5'11

I like:males,birds,trees,berrys,flowers,soft places to sleep,pandas.

I do not like:girls,scintists and being sick.

Setting:a small town in china
Mounth:January
Day:The First

My biography: Xiǎo xióngmāo's family was captured and his vilige sloutered by scinticsts for 'reserch' but in truth thay wantd to torcher the panda people because thay where different.Xiao was a favoret and was tortured and raped offend.

What im looking for:a seme who is rich and powerful but kind and caring.

Xiao walked around the small town trying to find a worm place to sleep.the sun was starting to set and it was geting colder.Xiaos thin riped clothes and the fact that it was snowing wasent helping eather.Xiaos panda ears twiched in the cold as Xiao snezzed.Xiao came to a rode and was about to cross when he was almost his by a speeding carage...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:05 pm
May I be able to be the seme? I want to ask permission just in case you know.  

Cheaka Higarashi

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:02 pm
Cheaka Higarashi
May I be able to be the seme? I want to ask permission just in case you know.

its ok you can be seme just send me your profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:45 pm
ok.  

Cheaka Higarashi

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:08 am
Lunas-black-Rose
Plot:Xiao runs away from a groop of bad 'scintests' and ends up in lower china.not knowing what to do xiao is left on the streets alone.a man named _______ sees Xiao and trys to befriend him but fails but being the persesten person thay are _______ trys over and over to get Xiao to lisson,will Xiao lisson in time or will it be to late.

My biography: Xiǎo xióngmāo's family was captured and his vilige sloutered by scinticsts for 'reserch' but in truth thay wantd to torcher the panda people because thay where different.Xiao was a favoret and was tortured and raped offend.

Xiao walked around the small town trying to find a worm place to sleep.the sun was starting to set and it was geting colder.Xiaos thin riped clothes and the fact that it was snowing wasent helping eather.Xiaos panda ears twiched in the cold as Xiao snezzed.Xiao came to a rode and was about to cross when he was almost his by a speeding carage...
No offense ment this sounds like a decent rp but y have it in the wrong subforum this is ment for yaoi or yuri rps not straight rps. You may want to get ahold of a crew o vc and ask them to move it to the correct subforum.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:26 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose

No offense ment this sounds like a decent rp but y have it in the wrong subforum this is ment for yaoi or yuri rps not straight rps. You may want to get ahold of a crew o vc and ask them to move it to the correct subforum.

*daples over laughing*its a yaoi rp hun read it all.  

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:05 am
Lunas-black-Rose
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose

yes i can read rude muc. it is just your pic looks more like a girl then a guy. Kind threw me off whenall i did was read the plot of the rp. That being said sound nice wish i could do yaoi rps.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:25 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose

yes i can read rude muc. it is just your pic looks more like a girl then a guy. Kind threw me off whenall i did was read the plot of the rp. That being said sound nice wish i could do yaoi rps.

Ya can if ya want id love to rp with you.  

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 am
Lunas-black-Rose
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose

Well i do have a final fantasy rp that I need a rper for.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:08 am
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose

Well i do have a final fantasy rp that I need a rper for.

ive nevr done one before...  

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:15 am
Lunas-black-Rose
It is not that hard to be honest. The way it is set up the rpc would have no idea on at things are like when the rpc takes place so you would actualy be perfect for it on that note. I could use the rp to teach you and it would make it alot easyer on both of us. I have tryed other rps ik this with people that actualy knew about the show or game and it ended up following the thing to well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:37 am
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose
It is not that hard to be honest. The way it is set up the rpc would have no idea on at things are like when the rpc takes place so you would actualy be perfect for it on that note. I could use the rp to teach you and it would make it alot easyer on both of us. I have tryed other rps ik this with people that actualy knew about the show or game and it ended up following the thing to well.

sorry i didnt understand that well i have i dissability that makes it har to understand some things can you eepain it again but a little more detailed.  

Jamietheboi

Interesting Bloodsucker

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:06 pm
Lunas-black-Rose
Neko Queen Nala
Lunas-black-Rose

sorry i didnt understand that well i have i dissability that makes it har to understand some things can you eepain it again but a little more detailed.
Sure final fantasy X and X2 are rolep[laying gamsi have based the rp on. In final fantasy X tidus is a person who was brought to life again to help solve a problem but he has no idea what things are like (he lived 1000 years ago so to him no time has ssed but in truth 1000 years passed and he was brought to life so alot changed. In final fantasy X2 Yuna sees a sphare (there like cross between a movie and dairy) that shows Tidus. After seeing it she joins a group of sphare hunters called the gullwings in order to find more. (She gets in over he head however.)  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games