Tell Me A Lie Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image
We all let a little white lie slip to stay out of trouble but sometimes those white lies turn into a much bigger lie, and then in a blink of an eye you're stuck lieing in order to keep the truth from getting out. When four teeangers are involved in a crime that landed someone in the hospital and soon took the person's life they are forced to lie about it and run. As they're on the run they continue to lie. They lie about who they are, where they're from, and each make up different stories about what happened on that fateful night. But when they begin to go crazy with guilt, the teens start to doubt whether they can continue to run and maybe even decide to tell the truth. But how are they supposed to overcome the trail of lies they left behind but more importantly, can they kill the habit they worked so hard to make sure would protect them?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:39 pm
I only have a few rules so don't freak out.

1. Follow the TOS.

2. I encourage romance but no cybering.

3. PM me your profiles.

4. Have fun.

5. Stay active.

6. Be semi-lit to literate.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:40 pm
[align=center]Image (no anime)

[color=postingcolor][b]Username:[/b] Post here

[b]Character Name[/b] Post here

[b]Age:[/b] Post here

[b]Gender:[/b] Post here

[b]Orientation:[/b] Post here

[b]Personality:[/b] Post here

[b]Bio:[/b] Post here[/color][/align]

Accepted Profiles

User Image

Username: XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Character Name: Aubrey "Bre" Collins

Orientation: Straight

Personality: Aubrey is a sarcastic, hard headed, independent diva. She likes to live a dangerous and exciting life and would rather go to a party then go shopping with the girls. Even though she has a hard exterieror Aubrey is actually a really good listener and is really good at helping solve problems. She has a lot of idea running through her head all the time and most of the time they involve something dangerous.

Bio: Aubrey wasn't always a girl that took risks. Before her father walked out and her mother started to beat her Aubrey was actually a pretty reserved girl. She was at the top of all her classes, spent her time doing girly stuff, and wouldn't dream of doing drugs or alcohol. But once everything went down hill with her family Aubrey did all the things she swore she'd never do. But no that she's a "delinquet," she's actually a lot happier. She lives for a little adventure and takes risks whenever she can find one.

User Image

Username: Japanesestarfire

Character Name Raven White

Personality: Quiet, kind, caring towards her friends, protective, somewhat stubborn

Bio: Raven is the oldest of 2. Her mother passed away when she was young and her father resolves to drinking. Raven takes care of her sister in her father's place while he shuts himself off in his room and drinks. She does fairly well in school, besides occasionally skipping to have some time to herself. She's quiet around anyone besides her friends and her sister.

User Image

Username: heather030595

Character Name Griffith Greyson

Personality: Quiet, Loner, Serious, Mysterious, Clever, and Mischievous

Bio: Griffith is an outsider, not paying attention to anyone else at his school. People try to talk to him, but he would just stare at them and walk off. He doesn't like to talk to people, or make friends. He moved around a lot throughout his life, so he never got the chance to make friends, and when he did, he would move again and have to start all over. He lives with his dad, who is a serious alcoholic and is always in debt. His dad would borrow money from people to buy alcohol, but not have any to pay them back, so he would relocate himself and his son, which is why Griffith moved so much. Griffith hates his fathers addiction to alcohol, and tends to ignore his father. He has a job to buy food and clothes for himself and his father, but is looking forward to when he turns 18 and can move out of his father's house. Griffith is very smart, and tends to figure difficult things out in a different way than most people would.

User Image

Username: Blackcat6349

Character Name Kyle Ulsbane

Orientation: straight

Personality: Quiet, but not in a shy sort of way, but rather in a I'm-plotting-your-destruction-right-now sort of way. He always seems to be at the scene of the crime, observing quietly. Most people avoid him, but none can prove anything against him. He likes to socialize online, where she can remain anonymous.
He sees evil, but he is really just a prankster. He would never hurt anyone too badly...
Bio: He grew up in a house full of brothers. He is the youngest. he is goth because it creeps out his brother's and keeps them off his back. He is constantly pulling pranks on his family members and people round school but never takes the fall for it. His life has been completely normal, which fails to explain why he is the way he is.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 am
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

{O.O.C: Yay we can start. We're gonna start at Aubrey's house after the accident and the guy died in the hospital.}
User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey paced across her living room thinking of what to do. She had the news on the tv and was listening intently. The man from the accident that she and her friends were involved with only a few days ago had died and now they were being looked for. Well, the authorities didn't know it was them offically but it didn't matter to Aubrey. "Guys what are we going to do? We helped kill that man instead of going home we had to go that stupid party," She said in a slightly panicked tone. Aubrey stopped pacing and looked at her friends. "We have to leave," She said sounding final about the desicion.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

i_love_nerds2810

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:43 am
SORRY! I had to post because the characters name is Aubrey, and my names Aubrey! So cool! Haha(: Sorry to interuppt!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 am
Lol its all good.
i_love_nerds2810
SORRY! I had to post because the characters name is Aubrey, and my names Aubrey! So cool! Haha(: Sorry to interuppt!

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 am
User Image
Griffith sat quietly in a chair in the corner of Aubrey's living room. He wasn't even sure he remembered what happened that night a few days ago. It all happened so fast.
"Leave, huh? Running from your problems seems to work for my dad, so why can't it work for us?" he says, rising from the chair to stand by the window.
"There's nothing here for me, so I'm up for leaving. Anyone else up for it?" he asks, turning to look at the rest of their group.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 am
User Image

Raven watched the news calmly, although on the inside she was as crazy as Aubrey was at the moment. She was just good at masking her true feelings. At the mention of leaving, Raven's attention was snapped away from the tv to the conversation going on. The only thing holding her back was her younger sister. She didn't want to leave her alone, but what else could they do? "I guess.." She said quietly, although she was still a bit torn between leaving and staying for the sake of her sister.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey looked at Raven. She felt bad for assuming everyone was going to go with her because they had nothing to lose, but she forgot about Raven's little sister. "Raven you don't have to come. We can make up a story for you so if they catch on you'll be off the hook," Bre said kindly. She looked over at Kyle and Grifth for a moment then walked toward the stairs "I don't want to force you to do somthing you don't want to do. But if you guys really want to come then we can all go over your houses after I finsh packing," She said walking up the stairs. A little while later Aubrey came back in her old cheerleading bag full of clothes and everything she felt she needed while on the run. "We need cover stories for our parents, cover stories for where ever we're going, new names, new looks, and anything else that'll help hide who we are," Aubrey anounced as if she were running an investigation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

"Yeah, I know some guys who can get us fake IDs," Kyle piped up with a sly smile. He had been sitting quietly in the corner, brooding over the night's events. "I got some unidentifiable liscence plates too so we can take my car."  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
Griffith nods, agreeing with what everyone had said so far.
"I won't need a cover story. My dad won't come looking for me, he'll never even know I left. We can head over to my house when ever." he says.
He looks over at Kyle.
"Good idea, man. Fake ID's and liscense plates are definitely needed." he says.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"We also need hair dye...and money," Aubrey added with a smile. She loved dying her hair along with other people's and she was really good at it. As for the moeny all she needed was a ride to the bank and they were set. "So, let's go to everyone's houses then we'll go to the store for the hair dye and the bank so I can clean out my mom's account," Sitting down on the stairs Aubrey looked at her friends and couldn't believe the trouble they had caused. Sure they looked like trouble makers but not to the extent of killing someone. "It all happened so fast," Aubrey said softly though not realizing she had said it aloud.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image
Griffith nodded.
"Yeah. Hair dye and money. We can empty my bank account too. I've been saving for a time like this." he says.
He sits down on a chair.
"I don't live too far from here. We can stop by my place next." he says.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Raven shook her head lightly. "I can't leave my sister, but I can't just leave you guys either." She bit her lip softly while she thought. Maybe Gram could take her....... Raven got her phone and dialed a number. "Hey Gram, could you take Claire for a while? I'm gonna be out of town for a while...." She paused, thinking of a story. "I'm going college hunting.......It's a road trip..... yes I'll be safe...... Okay, thanks, bye." Raven ended the call and looked back up at her friends, jumping back in their conversation. She nodded at the fake ID's and about getting money and hair dye and using Griffith's car. Raven was the type to be quiet and not talk much, she was content to listen to the conversation and talk when she needed to. She stood up and brushed herself off at the mention of leaving for Griffith's house. "I'm ready to go." She said. "Would you mind if when we go to my house, we could take Claire to Gram's? She lives close by." Raven didn't want to leave Claire with their drunk father, she just couldn't.

heather030595

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Blackcat6349

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey smiled at how able they were to figure things out so easily. Getting up from the stairs Aubrey went into the kitchen and rumaged around for a peice of paper and a pen. Finding one Aubrey decided to leave a note for her mother. Mom, obviously I'm not home and I don't plan on coming home for a while. I need a break from here and I'll come home when I'm ready to. Don't bother looking for cause you won't find me. Aubrey Looking over her note Aubrey nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like something I would say," Going back into the living room Aubrey picked up her bag and looked at her friends. "I'm ready when you guys are," She said with a half smirk.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces