Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
Republic City Streets Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBlankets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:47 pm
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai swiftly flipped to the ground from the service lines, limping slightly, he quietly says "...Not even one of the richest family's know where he could be.." He removed his mask and hood then began walking around aimlessly.  

iBlankets

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
Fen wandered around, pondering over where her brother could be. Knowing how he was, she assumed he would be sitting on the sidewalk or in some alley, floundering about like an idiot. Snorting, she looked at the setting sun, adjusted her hat, and quickened her pace. The sooner she found Daiku, the sooner she could go home and take a warm bath...
She had to remind herself who the older sibling was again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

"Lovely.... What a waste of energy" Jack said as he goes and take the box of 9 moon cakes drop it on the ground then step on it then went on walking. He fix his hair a bit as his finger move along his eye patch. He gave a small laugh then put his hands on his hip as he laughed hard. "I guess being goodly good... is really not my thing... oh well. Back to real life~!" He said in a sing like voice. He was after all a info broker to good or bad people. Heck there was no good or bad just who had money and that's all that matters to him. That and having fun with people lives after all not that he not already doing so.

He paused in his walking as it was getting dark as it means the real life of the city was about to come to life. He goes and found his corner as he goes and lean on the building. He was waiting for the normal people that want info from him. Rather its finding someone or needing to know how to beat someone up, how to get items or where the weak spots int he city are. Anything and anything he pretty much knew. If he did not know he fine out fast as he like knowing what going on like the gangs in this city or the anti-bender group. Either way this was his true life and if you don't like it. Tough.... Deal with it.  

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.C L Σ Θ ● Ш H I Ƭ Σ xxx
chi-blocker x equalist

Cleo managed to drag herself into an alleyway, where she leaned heavily against the wall. She yanked her mask off and bent over, coughing up blood, which just splattered onto her uniform. She spat in the dirt, sliding down to painfully sit. Ah. That guy was good. And now, Cleo felt an increasing inferno of hate towards him. She'd get him back...eventually.

For now, she was going to sit here and suffer until she felt she had made up for the loss of the battle. Healing would come later, no matter how bad it was. Apparently she'd be there a while, because the young woman slipped in and out of conciousness, each time awake remembering her planned revenge. That earth bender wasn't going to live much longer...she would ensure it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm
Timecraze

User Image

Of course not everything comes to him as sometimes it seem he have to take a couple step to the job. Or rather something he can mess with next. This was pretty much normal to see in this city and even more in the streets. Cops? Now that was laughable. The person seem to be going in and out really out of it and he knew one way to wake up the person. He raise his finger as she smiled as if he had an idea of some kind. However he took his finger and poked hard at the person's wounds as he twisted his finger.

"Now come on~! Dying is no fun" He said to the person as he was no fool as he knew what he was poking in to. which for him made things a lot more... fun. "Wakey... Wakey~! Eggs and Bacon-key~!" He said as he has his smile planted on his as he poked harder.  

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

iBlankets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 pm
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai eventually walked to where the woman and man were, Clenching his shoulder in pain, looking at them , He looks at the other and smirks "The hell happened to her? Ya put this Equalist scum in her place?" He looked at the man then back at the girl, chuckling slightly "She sure took a beating. I wouldnt think you would be capable of it.. But hell who knows. "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.C L Σ Θ ● Ш H I Ƭ Σ xxx
chi-blocker x equalist

The moment Cleo felt a presence in front of her, she was on guard. Even though she was semi-concious, she was aware of her surroundings. She gritted her teeth in anger as her wounds were...jabbed at. She wouldn't tolerate it. She was in no mood. Forcing her unconciousness aside, her eyes snapped open and her hand shot up, snatching the man's wrist with a tight grip. "It'd be wise to leave," she growled at him, venom in her voice. She wanted to be in solitude. She wanted to physically make up for losing. She wanted this guy to go away.

She might have some internal bleeding, and possibly broken ribs, but that wouldn't stop her from breaking his guy's arm off.

Rieyeciu

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 pm
Timecraze

User Image

Jack's eyes looked to the guy still smiling an all. "Equalist? Oh that funny and here I thought she was dress up a trash man" He said to the guy. "As I surely thought you was the trash" He said to the guy. He really did not care for people really even thought he likes women. He turn back to the lady as she seem to came to and grab his wrist with her small hand. "Awww it's that cute~! and she Spoke her first words" He said in a mocking way.

With his other hand he pat roughly at the girly head. "Awww I think I keep ya~! Good girl" He said as he get up as he goes and grab her arm that grab him and went to trying to get her up on her feet or drag her. Either way it would work. It really did not matter to him as either way it was going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm
chi-blocker x equalist

Cleo glared at the other man. Did she look like some helpless damsel? Well, she might've, but she certainly wasn't. She tightened her grip on the man's wrist, pinching tightly around the major veins that allowed blood flow. Did he just call her...cute?

He was going to be the first of the two to die.

As he tried pulling her to her feet, Cleo appeared to obey, lifting herself up. She ignored the inner protest her body gave. That would wait. The pain would be worth taking her anger out on these worthless idiots. The moment she was up, she twisted herself around, moving her elbow up towards his side to hit one of the major bending points. It still wasn't determined if he even was a bender, but if he wasn't then it would only put him in semi-paralysis. Unless she willed it to be permanant.

Rieyeciu

iBlankets

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

iBlankets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai smirked at the insults being thrown at him "Ya two are lucky i'm injured or i'd send both of you into the ground..." This was his way of showing affection, After 3 years of living on his own he had forgotten manners and such formalities. He looked back at the girl and moved his foot slightly, small scorch going outward. he glared at her and stated "Dont get rashy, Punk.. You realize you're up against two people, Well maybe just one... This kid next to me doesnt look too bad.. He chuckled and continued watching from a few feet away, Clenching his shoulder even tighter  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm
Timecraze

User Image

"Ow.... Oh that hurt" He said as his free hand rub his side where she hit him. "Well it seem like Kitty still has claws" He said as he chuckle a bit as he slowly moves his neck around then this hip and body. "Oh... I'm going to be stiff for some time..." He said as he sighed as he looked at the sky. He closed his one eye for a moment as if thinking as he still had a hold of her. It was not a hard hold at all but he was not going to let her go at the same time.

"Oh I'm scared"
He said to the guy as he did not need tough talk to someone who is a punk on the street. His free hand came up as a finger as sticking up once more. It see like he was going to poke her again however in that moment he goes and head butts her hard. "Night night cutie~!" He said to her as his eye popped open as he head butted her.  

Rieyeciu

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

iBlankets

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 pm
Rieyeciu

Zhaidouji Zai

Zai looked at the man as he headbutted her. He looked at him and smirked "That was quite a move, Kinda ruthless. Like me.." He looks at him and clenches his shoulder "I'm not a fan of asking for help... But you know anything to cure a spike wound?" He closes his eyes and produces a remotley warm fire with his hands, in an attempt to sear the wound shut. He squinted his eyes in pain and looked back at him " Yeah.. I may need some treatment, that will atleast stop the bleeding, So.."

(For some reason when i read over this it just sounds weird. i dont know why but it does)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 am
User Image
As Fen headed towards an ally, she heard muffled voices. Shrugging up her shoulders, she turned on her lantern and walked past, peeking from underneath her hat. She sharply turned her head away at the first sight of blood, but kept on walking. It looked like they had the situation covered.  

VintageAutomaton
Captain

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:31 am
chi-blocker x equalist

Cleo had managed to hit the spot and now she felt confident. She hadn't managed to get out of his grasp yet, but with the limited space in the alleyway, it wouldn't be very far if she could. She was close to just kneeing the idiot in his stomach and getting away with that. Though, what he had in plan came as a surprise to her.

Since she hadn't been perpared for this, she was too late to act. She moved her arm up in defense, but not quick enough. The man's head contacted with hers and, unfortunately, it was lights out. If she hadn't been wounded as badly or restrained in an alleyway, she probably could have gotten away with that. Tonight, the cards were not in her favor. Her unconcious body went limp and would most likely crumple to the ground if neither of them caught her.

For their sake, she was better on the ground.

Rieyeciu

iBlankets

Republic City Streets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas