Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 pm
In the days of knights, castles, dragons, princes, princesses and kingdoms that ruled the land, there was a land that is cursed a bit. The curse that plagues the village is that when the princess is taken from the kingdom or leaves for a long period of time. If she is gone too long, both her and the kingdom becomes sick, the foliage and plants die out, some of the people become sick, and the kingdom goes into ruins. One day, a witch broke into the kingdom, she had a hated of it, she kidnaps the princess and planed to let her and the kingdom suffer but when the princess is taken, her top knight goes after her, with a battalion of other knights. They reach the witch's tower and find that it is surrounded by creatures summoned by the witch. The knights fight to save the princess. They fight their way to the tower, only a couple of knights remain but the princess's head knight made it to the top of the tower, bloody, injured and close to death but nothing was going to stop him from saving his princess. He then strikes at the witch, cutting across her torso, she wailed but as a last resort, she cast a spell that opened a portal under the knight, making him fall through time, ending up in the future. The princess was saved and returned to the kingdom but she was gone so long that the kingdom did suffer and it took a while to bring it back. The knight is still injured when he awakens in a city, surrounded by so many strange things that he would never believe but then he meets a girl that helps him, but will he realize that she is the descendant of the princess that he was to protect and of the princess that he loved...

[b]Name:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Bio:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Pic:[/b]

Name:
Sir Lance Kesline
Personality:
Kind, Protective, Stubborn, Gently, Honorable, Loyal, Chivalrous
Bio:
Lance was dedicated to being a knight, he had been friends with the princess most of his life, having fallen in love with her but he never went close to tell her his true feelings. He just guarded her, taking the oath that he would keep her safe all her life but feels guilty that he failed her in what he did.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 pm
HealingAssass1n

Hello biggrin

That's a wonderful idea you have there. Just advertise it here as well, and link your thread with it. I think it will help you more if you have what you need in more than one place. biggrin

Have fun, and we'll try our best to get you a partner.  

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:43 pm
Vruez
HealingAssass1n

Hello biggrin

That's a wonderful idea you have there. Just advertise it here as well, and link your thread with it. I think it will help you more if you have what you need in more than one place. biggrin

Have fun, and we'll try our best to get you a partner.

Thank you for this post, I kind of figured that it would be a good idea to post there but since I just posted this... I was going to wait, thank you though.

This is an actual rp for a person (hopefully female) to join and rp... not an ad.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:54 pm
I'm in!!  

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Alright then, if I may ask, can you follow these rules?
Rules
~ Please be female... I am not doing a Yaoi rp... or will not rp with a male person... its just weird...
~ Please be literate, I want a girl that can write at least 2-3 sentences or more, if you post one liners, just turn away now please...
~ Please be active, do not get on here and post once and then be offline for two weeks... please be on like every other day at the least...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 pm
1. I'm a girl
2. I try my best to post alot
3. I will try my best to post as much as I can.  

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 pm
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Alright then, post a profile ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm
Name: Luna Marie
Personality: she's a bit shy but has a gentle heart. She loves to help people and animals. She loves to sing and while she is doing things she will start to sing to her self.
Bio: Luna is a princess, but she doesn't believe that she really is one. She lives with her father and mother, but she doesn't see them often. Full time student and one of the best in her class.
User Image  

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

(Um... your missing your character's bio and you know that your playing the modern decendant of the princess... my character is from the past while yours is in the year 2012 >w<)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:25 pm
(Ahhhhh crap! Wrong pic one sec!!!!)  

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Done!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm
HealingAssass1n
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

heyyy im done!!!  

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 am
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Lance was rushing up the stairs to the tower, he was bleeding and cuts were scattered across his torso and arms, but he tried to hold his sword as he broke through a door at the top of the tower. He looked into the chamber, seeing the princess chained to a wall, but then he saw the witch, "Vile hag, you shall be slain by my blade this very second!" he said lifting his sword up and prepared to attack. The witch laughed but she lifted her hand to stop his blade only to have him turn the blade and slash at her torso. She gasped in pain but then coughed up black blood before sputtering one last spell. A bright light formed under Lance, which made him fall into the floor into the portal. The light had filled the room but as the witch fell to the ground, the light disappeared and Lance was gone. A couple of knights rushed up into the room, finding the witch slain but Lance to be missing. They took the princess back to the kingdom, it had suffered slightly but years went by, the princess and the kingdom awaited the night that saved her but he never was seen or heard of again, legends of him passed down from the princess through her family. (A fairy tale that Luna could know >w<)

~Many years later (928 basically)~
In place of the village that use to thrive, a tall city stood in its place, the old castle had been in ruins over the years but the city was build around it. The castle had been renovated after being bought by the city, all of its artifacts and items found inside, displayed for those to see. The castle was turned into a museum for people to walk through and see the lives of those of the villages past. A park was built around the old witches tower that was close by (at least a miles from the castle...) but it had been abandoned, said to have been cursed. One day, one a clear day, their was a bright flash of light that shined from old and broken windows at the top. Standing in the center of the dusty old room, stood the wounded knight, he looked around holding his side with one hand, the other on his black blood covered sword but he looked around breathing heavily, "Where... where is that horrid witch!?" He breathed heavy as he was injured badly. When the light flashed, it could be seen by anyone in the park which happen to be Luna.

(Sorry for the long post... I do ask that you respond with at least a 3-5 paragraph post describing her being in that park... but after that, posts will be shorter.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 am
(I'll try my best on my iPod so it's hard to till how big my post are)
Everything was wrong. This day was wrong. Her parents had been fighting, her and her best friend were fighting, everyone was fighting. She hated it. Luna couldn't take it anymore so she ran, ran away from it all she just need to go to her spot. The one place she could really think, her spot.

The tower

She ran into the park passing people who were with there families. She ran to her spot before she collapsed to her knees, tears streaming down her face. She saw a flash of light and looked up. She saw something, no someone. "hello is someone there."She said looking up at the tower. She shook her head. Ya as if someone was up there. She thought to her self as she looked away from the tower.

Luna sighed softly as she moved to sit against a tree. at least it was calm here. She took her notebook out of her bag and a pencil so she could draw. She looked around for something to draw as the birds flew about. She looked back up at the tower, sighing lightly.

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:48 pm
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Lance looked around confused, the dust looked caked on everything, but he was confused, "Princess!?" He asked looking around confused, "Where are you!?" He called, but it couldn't be heard anywhere outside the tower it was so high. He soon went to the door and began to go down the stairs, thinking about how everything seemed old. He was still losing blood from the wound on his side but he fought to keep walking. He looked around before thinking about it as he walked down to the door and opened it, looking around at the city shocked, "What... what is this place!?" He asked shocked, but stumbled a bit, holding his side as he leaned against the tower, which where he was standing, Luna could see that he was hurt, but his armor and black blood covered sword seemed strange.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff