Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 pm
A guy and a girl, they love hanging out with each other and are the best of friends. One day though, they were looking through an old laboratory in this old building and when the boy was looking around, he found a room with test tubes and things. As he was looking around, a spider made him jump back but he hits a shelf and accidentally spills a pink liquid on him as a test tube spilled onto him. It basically covered him and soaks into his skin a bit but they both just go home. The boy though starts to feel strange, but just went to bed. The next morning though, he wakes up and finds that he was no longer a boy. He had been turned completely into a girl and starts to freak out but when he calls his friend, can she help this new girl?

Name:
Devin Sokia
Personality:
Kind, Caring, Smart, Protective, Friendly, Shy and sometimes Quiet
Pic:
Before:
User Image
After:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:19 pm
Name:
Marin Ryujin
Personality:
Kind, funny, out going, tom-boy
Pic: User Image  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:35 pm
DeathAngelLe

Devin was curled up in her bed, sleeping mostly peacefully except for the fact that the potion had a magical twist to it. Since Devin was now female, her clothes, room and life changed a bit to fit around her new female body, but the only person that didn't know about her new life other then herself would be her best friend and girlfriend, Marin. Devin moved in bed but soon started waking up at around 8 in the morning like normal. She got up, brushing her long hair from her face, which confused her but as she walked into the bathroom, she stumbled a bit, feeling off balance but as she turned the bathroom light on and looked in the mirror but froze, before screaming in her new female voice. She rushed to her phone, which was pink, she called Marin, "Please... please pick up." She begged scared and confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 pm
Marin laid in her bed with a pillow on top of her head while the sheets wrapped around one of her legs. She laid sprawled out on her bed with just her undergarments on. Hearing her phone ring she lifted her hand and began to pat around for it since it was Devin's ringtone. She grumbled a few things before she found it. Dragging it under the pillow she touched the screen on her phone and answered. "Yes?" She mumbled sleepily since she was not in the mood to wake up yet.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm
DeathAngelLe

Devin heard Marin's voice when the ringing stopped but she was scared, "Marin! Please, you need to come over to my house quickly!" Came the rather loud and frantic sounding female voice, "Please... I am scared and don't know what to do." She said softly and scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 pm
Silence was on other side of the phone line, "Can you tell Devin to not wake me up in the morning." She kept her eyes closed while talking, "Actually pass him the phone I'll tell him myself." Marin hated to be waken up with out food or a good reason and right now was not a good reason.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 pm
DeathAngelLe

Devin heard nothing but silence but hearing what she said, she growled, "Morin! Get your lazy butt out of bed and get over here now!" She yelled through the phone, "This is Devin... just get over here now!" She said annoyed, Morin was alwals stubborn.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 pm
Marin's eyes shot open since it sounded like Devin but it was a girls voice. She then frowned debating on going over or not, "Tell Devin I'm coming over." She didn't believe the person she was talking to was Devin but since "Devin" wanted her over she was going over. She pushed the pillow off her head knocking it on to the floor. She then untangled herself from the sheets and tossed some clothes around find a pair of shorts. Tugging them on while she scanned the room for a shirt. Grabbing that she tugged it on while walking toward her door. She sighed since she needed to clean her room I'll do it tomorrow putting some sandals on she ran out of her room. While running passed a bowl she grabbed her keys that were in it and went through the front door. She locked it behind her and jogged to Devin's house she was just going to take a shower their since she had spare clothes.

HealingAssass1n
[Laptop is dying didn't bring charger so i'll post later tonight]  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 am
Devin sighed hearing what she said, she sighed, hanging up the phone but when she went to find something to wear instead of her nightgown, she blushed finding skirts, dresses and other things. She blushed putting on a pair of pants and a nice shirt, but waited for Marin to get to her house. When Marin got their, she heard Marin's knocks but soon going to the door, she pulled Marin inside, "Marin... you need to help me!" She said scared, hoping that Marin would help her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 pm
Tapping her foot on the ground she waited for Devin to open the door to only be dragged into the home by the front of her shirt. She glared at the girl tugging on her. She brushed her hands down the front of herself straightening her shirt. "Look I don't know who you are," she then looked around the room for Devin. "Where is he at?"

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:00 pm
DeathAngelLe

Devin glared at her, "Marin... its me!" She said scared but then thought about it, "You were a geeky looking kid in the 3rd grade that other kids picked on you calling Moron instead of Morin..." She said but then thought about it, "And when you threw up in your soccer crush's backpack after eating so much candy on Halloween, you didn't want to be made fun of more then usual so I took the blame." She said as it was a secret they kept.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:15 pm
Marin's eyes widened then she looked the girl over and pushed passed her. "I'm going to kill that jerk," she ran to Devin's room to only find a girl's room. She looked around and was shocked she then began to go through everything in the drawers trying to find a hint of Devin.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:18 pm
DeathAngelLe

Devin gasped when she was pushed out of the way, she had lost her balance and hit the back of he head against a corner but when she sat up, she felt hurt, the back of her head bleeding a bit but as Marin looked around the room, she soon found the pictures of her and Devin only Devin was a girl in all of them. The one she found was of both of them as little kids, but Devin was a little girl then too, their was no way he could fake that one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Marin didn't notice the girl getting hurt since she was freaking out. She then turned to looked at "Devin" and tugged the girls shirt up to see the same birthmark as Devin. Collapsing next to Devin she looked her over. "Oh my god," she was so shocked she didn't know what else to say at the moment.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 pm
DeathAngelLe

Devin looked at her, blushing as her shirt was lifted, and due to the placement of the birthmark now, it was under her right boob. She blushed pulling her shirt back down but then felt light headed from hitting her head that when she tried getting up, she stumbled but fell onto her side, laying on the floor, she needed to rest after hitting her head.  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff