Submit

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 pm
Hi I'm Katie and I was wondering if anyone is willing to do a Yuri rp with me. I usually like literate or semi-literate (semi is preferred) and I can't stand text talk (unless the characters are texting each other) and I don't mind one liners as long as you have a complete sentence because honestly, it happens to everyone, either you get stuck or you can only think of one thing and it's short, but sounds good. It would be my first time doing a Yuri Roleplay and if I get to uncomfortable with it I will tell you but I am going to try to be pretty relaxed with the rules.
I have been looking for a while, please join, to contact me for questions, profiles, whatever you can pm me or post on here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 pm
I'll gladly do one with you. I haven't found any rp's to do yet so just give me an idea of what you want to do.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:02 pm
DeathAngelLe
I'll gladly do one with you. I haven't found any rp's to do yet so just give me an idea of what you want to do.

anything works. I usually do school based rp's but I have lots of experience in all kinds of rp's, if you would like we could do a spontaneous one but anything works for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 pm
LoL. Alright we can do a spontaneous one.

welittlekat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 pm
DeathAngelLe

Okay sounds good,
Name: Lilly Patters
(remember all we need is name, age and pic if you want since it is spontaneous but you can add whatever you want)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm
Name: Sarina Nightingale
User Image  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:44 am
DeathAngelLe

you can start  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:17 pm
Sarina tugged her trench coat collar higher so the ran wouldn't hit her neck. Walking quickly passed the people with unbrella's she stopped at a crosswalk and looked both ways waiting for the green light to turn green. She tapped her black leather boots on the ground getting impatient.

welittlekat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:05 pm
Lilly looked around, trying to find her friends but they weren't any where in sight, after what had just happened she was very scared, she knew that they had been kidnapped. She ran down the sidewalk as fast as she could, "Carrie! Tom!! GUYS STOP THIS!! ITS NOT FUNNY!" she yelled crying, "Come on, don't play these tricks on me!" She was freaking out, Lilly had to find her friends. She continued to run as fast as she could when she realized that a white van was following her, she turned corners, turning around, going in circles, trying to get away but it was too fast. Tears ran down her face as she just let her umbrella stay behind and threw her yellow rain jacket on the ground hoping they would lose her that way. As she reached another street she didn't care weather she was supposed to walk or not, looking back she ran as fast as she could into the road, running into another girl (Sarina), tripping and falling into the middle of the street, scraping her hands and hitting her face on the ground, scaring her half to death she fainted as cars around her halted to stops and swerved to avoid her.
DarkAngelLe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:16 pm
Getting bumped she frowned when the girl ran pasted her. She was about to ignore it but the girl had fainted in the street. Cursing since she felt like a smoke now. She reached behind her and tugged the pistol from behind her back out and fired a shot and the cars began to brake around her. She walked over to the girl and picked her up with the gun at her side. She dragged the girl along and went to the parked car she was going to. She put her in the passenger seat and quickly went to the driver side. She couldn't believe her luck. She grabbed a cigaret and let it hang on her lip while she started the car. Speeding off she reached over and buckled the girl up and grabbed a lighter.

welittlekat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm
Lilly woke up at the smell of cigarette smoke and coughed, "Wha-What!?! Where am I? Please don't hurt me please! Stop the car! Pull over, STOP THE CAR! PLEASE LET ME GO!" she screamed, tears running down her eyes, hoping this person wasn't looking to kidnap her too.
DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm
Ignoring her for a moment Sarina turned to look at the girl. She then went back to looking at the road. "Will you please calm down." She then took a longer drag of her cigarette and waited for her to calm down before going on.

welittlekat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm
"F-fine," she took a deep breath, "but tell me what's going on, right now." Lilly pulled at a loose thread on the bottom hem of her shirt, she was very nervous about what she might say.
DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:56 pm
Sarina looked at the girl once again since she was calm. "I don't know," she then smirked and focused on the road. "Since you are calm you can explain to me what happened and I can help you."

welittlekat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash