Submit

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 am
I am restarting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:04 pm
Username:Hey_there_hun
Character Name: Tony Lorden
Grade : 10th
Personality : Tony is the "Skater boy" but is out-going and fun loving. He will never pass up a challenge or dare and is very determined and stubborn.
Biography : Tony had never been labled "Player" because he was always fair to women. He grew up in a good family with an older brother and younger sister, whom he cares for very much. His dad isn't home much, due to work, but his mom stays home and cares for all the children. When he got to highschool, even from grade 9, he's had older, and same age, girls want and hit on him, but he's only chosen a select few. Has he made the right choices; especially now?
Other: He has a tattoo of an eagle on his right shoulder blade. He loves all types of music, but his favorite is alternative rock. He is really smart and athletic.
Appearance:User Image

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:49 pm
Hey_there_hun
Username:Hey_there_hun
Character Name: Tony Lorden
Grade : 10th
Personality : Tony is the "Skater boy" but is out-going and fun loving. He will never pass up a challenge or dare and is very determined and stubborn.
Biography : Tony had never been labled "Player" because he was always fair to women. He grew up in a good family with an older brother and younger sister, whom he cares for very much. His dad isn't home much, due to work, but his mom stays home and cares for all the children. When he got to highschool, even from grade 9, he's had older, and same age, girls want and hit on him, but he's only chosen a select few. Has he made the right choices; especially now?
Other: He has a tattoo of an eagle on his right shoulder blade. He loves all types of music, but his favorite is alternative rock. He is really smart and athletic.

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:15 pm
Username: Neon_CookieXxX
Character Name: Daphne Jordan
Grade: 10th
Personality:Stubborn, athletic, bubbly, loves to have fun
Biography: Though she isnt very pleased with it, Her popularity defines her. Maybe it was her high ranks in soccer that got her so high up? Her way of talking maybe? Her looks? Her father and mother work as lawers and are both very wealthy, though they dont pay very much attention to Daphne. So when she started school for the first time Daphne was a total out cast. She was bullied and constantly picked on, and daphne didnt know what to do.... Though everything changed when she moved to a new city, and started at a new school. Daphne was looked upon different here, and was soon very popluar.
Other: Shes terrified of going back to her old life of torment, so she trys to stay with the times. wearing the right clothes and listening to the right music, though she feels fake.

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 pm
Neon_CookieXxX
Username: Neon_CookieXxX
Character Name: Daphne Jordan
Grade: 10th
Personality:Stubborn, athletic, bubbly, loves to have fun
Biography: Though she isnt very pleased with it, Her popularity defines her. Maybe it was her high ranks in soccer that got her so high up? Her way of talking maybe? Her looks? Her father and mother work as lawers and are both very wealthy, though they dont pay very much attention to Daphne. So when she started school for the first time Daphne was a total out cast. She was bullied and constantly picked on, and daphne didnt know what to do.... Though everything changed when she moved to a new city, and started at a new school. Daphne was looked upon different here, and was soon very popluar.
Other: Shes terrified of going back to her old life of torment, so she trys to stay with the times. wearing the right clothes and listening to the right music, though she feels fake.

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:48 pm
Neon_CookieXxX
Hey_there_hun

((OOC: So who wants to start, and where?))  

MagicalJediGirl146

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:50 pm
Kora Skywalker
Neon_CookieXxX
Hey_there_hun

((OOC: So who wants to start, and where?))

I'll start ^_^ I'm on my phone so I can't make a pretty post, which I usually do, but when I'm back on my computer I'll format it, k?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:52 pm
((This is the best I can do))
Tony

Tony walked onto the campus, nodding his greetings to some of his friends and coming to a stop in front of the school. The bell hadn't rung yet, so he took a seat on the steps and waited.
Kora Skywalker

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 pm
Daphne

Daphne sat quietly in her mothers car, "yep, ok, tell him I'm in a meeting and..." her mothers stern voice talked to her assistant as they drove to school. Daphne looked at her shoes with a sad expression. They pulled up next to the school and daphne got out, turning to her mother to say bye. Her mother waved her away with a busy look to her. "bye mom" she said as she walked. She had come to school early to avoid the people who acted like her best friends, though they were just trying to climb the popularity ladder. Seeing Tony her lips pulled into a Smile "hey, mind if I wait for the bell with you?" she asked kindly.

Hey_there_hun

((I'm also on a phone, post will become pretty))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 pm
Neon_CookieXxX

Tony

User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`
((Sorry, I was formatting razz ))
Tony smiled up at the girl, he recognized her as Daphne, but he wouldn't act on that. "Sure, um...Delila?" he asked, squinting one eye and it looked like her was winking.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:09 pm
Daphne

Daphne smiled happly and sat next to him on the steps. Seeing his wink her cheeks turned into a light blush, to her embarrassment. "close, My names Daphne." she said. Looking at him she looked him over, "your Anthony right? Or Tony?" she asked. Not sure which it was, some people gossiped about him, though you couldn't really trust the opinion of others. She however thought he was nice to her., and seemed pretty cool.. .

Hey_there_hun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:14 pm
Tony

•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`
Tony smile, "Tony, it's Tony. And sorry, Daphne," the name rolled off his tongue, "I just forgot." he smiled. "Well, it's nice to finally meet you." he said, flashing her a smile with his dimples on display.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:30 pm
Daphne

Daphne looked towards the ground. "No need to apologize," she said. Her cheeks were painted a light pink as her blush stayed. Seeing his dimply smile didn't help her blush fade eather, and her lips turned upwards in a gorgeous, natural smile. "it's nice to finally meet you too, Tony." she said. She was glad that there was one person that didn't know her from her popularity, she was glad that she had a chance to act normal..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 pm
Neon_CookieXxX
Hey_there_hun

She found love...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~Arya Lithum~~
~Arya stepped out of the car. She slung her bag over her shoulder and waved to her mom. "Bye mom," she said as she started walking toward the school. She saw Daphne on the steps with Tony. "Hi," she said, walking up to them casually.~

...only to lose it?

MagicalJediGirl146

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:27 pm
((On my phone))

Tony jumped up and hugged Arya as if she were delicate. "Hey, Arya." he smiled, a smile that he gave to no one else; ever.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff