Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tauvre

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 pm
connected to Dead Stars  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:18 pm
Accepted species:

Culture: The Xel'ria are curious by nature, taking what they find or discover and pushing it to it's limets and improving it as much as they can. This makes them Impressive scientists and engeineers.
1: Captian - In charge of where they go and who they assosseate with. (Each ship has it's own way of doing things)
2: Military - In charge of everyones safty and smooth operations in the Hive.
3: Scientists/engeineers - The lifeblood of the Xel'ria, and the reason they still live.
4: Crew - In charge of keeping everything running Day-to-Day

Government: The scientists advise the Captian on matters of great importentce, but the captian gets the final say on what to do.

Technology: Dispite their being brilliant scientists the Xel'ria have lost much when their home-world was destrioied. They need to trade and scavange just to keep the hives working. Very few discoveries have been made since the collapse.

History: The Xel'ria are a realativly young race, but a very bright and industreas one. They where able to get their race into the void three years after creating the first rocket. After creating the first sewer-systoms on their planet they dug up a strange artifact like nothing they had ever seen. It was under one of their oldest hives (cities). After about ten years of study and growth they came up with nothing, nothing exept that the red dwarf that their planet was orbeting was about to expire. After ahundred years of work they were able to escape their planet just before the sun collapsed and turned into a black hole. They escaped on three hive ships: The Xel'ria's Hope, The Scornful sun, and The Uplifting Star. The three set off in different directions and promised to contact eachother if one found a suitable planet for them to settle on. That was three hundred years ago and Xel'ria's Hope has had no contact at all with the others.

Physiology: The Xel'ria look like a cross between a Mantis, a spider, and a stick-bug. They don't share any of their DNA but have some of their qualities. The smallest one stands about 7'2" when it's not hunched over.

Ship (Only using one for now)

Class: Xel'ria's Hope (Hive ship 1)
Type: Space, Trading/Colonization/Scientific/Combat
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Arms: Class 2 Mass eccelerators (Machine guns), low grade mass deflectors and energy barriers.

======================================================

Race name:
qliphah (qliphoth)

Culture:
the qliphoth are a quick learning race of beings, their religion souring them to seek ever onwards towards perfection. Their gods, the Great Ancient ones, they believe that these beings visited them and gifted them with their greatest technology, but in their races young pride and boastfulness they damaged the technology destroying all of the files inside, all but one. The Arch-Tech ship is the culmination of the research into the device rendered these designs fruits and many smaller ships near to it's design are in use for both interplanetary and and orbital transportation, and in times of war short term battle fleets. Now they have finished the first step of what they believe their benefactors want and build a ship based on the design to go among the starts to unite the "children" against the "bastards" of the ancient ones. This they feel will be accomplished by their hands.

Government:
qliphoth government is split into millions sects the first and smallest is Mono-theologians who believe that once the "children are together that their race will be brought to level with the gods to finish the "bastards", by becoming the new gods in their stead. and the larger the Poly-dominant believe that once the races are combined they will have no need for war and that the "bastards" will fall to the "children's" splendrous Utopia. But though religious piety spreads along their race, heretics and apostate priests also voice their ideals and lead fleets and troops, infiltrating the larger sects for their own goals.

Technology:
The technology of the qliphoth is advanced but their revulsion of ranged armaments the have developed many close range weapons, and included larger version of them for their space faring craft. One such device is the particle whip, a weapon that concentrates a magnetized beam of plasma into a trailing whip designed to cut through hulls. Their shielding devices and others are hard for them to understand and are loosely based on the shield designs for the Arch-Tech ship's designs in the machine.

History:
Qliphoth History begins with the coming of the Great Ancient Ones. Their light spread through the land bringing life to the planet. Among this life was the qliphoth, whom the first were soulless husks. The Great Ancient Ones saw they were incomplete and worked on them filling them with the life giving fluids that allowed their bodies to function and grow. Their sponsored the Qliphoth for many years teaching them the ways of life slowly allowing them to become great artisans of science. Soon they told the Qliphoth they were going to leave, but would be leaving their greatest gift to them. They left a machine that held every invention of the ancients. Soon the Qliphoth tampered with it without knowing how to work it and many parts burst into black fire destroying all but one file, the design of a great ship to traverse the upper sea. As the ages rolled on they worked to achieve the power that the ancients wanted them to inherit. After millions of civil wars and as many ages of peace they reached the beginning of their space age. Soon they had thousands of ships moving between worlds in their star system. There was a war in their more recent histories that devastated a mining plant on the third world, the story of the war was covered up and removed from the records but many believe that during the mining they had found a new device that held technology that still had to be recovered.

Physiology:
The Qliphoth are ambiguous at best when it comes to how they look. Their forms are variable based on world of origin the majority are still from the home world and stand around 5' - 6' tall weighing usually around 125 lbs. They seem to be insectiod in origin but are truly a form of reptile, their multi-facetted eyes alow them clarity of vision that many creatures fail to have. their bodies can be hardened or softened based on the situation.

Ships:

Class: Arch-Tech heavy frigate
Type: frigate
Description: the Arch-Tech frigate is the newest addition to the ships of this race. It's smooth rounded hull cannot survive high gravity and must be kept away from planets orbits.
Arms: four beam ramps, six-teen particle whips, six resonance drones, two ship bays holding four heavy fighters, or six light fighters in each.

Class: Arch-Tech heavy fighter
Type: bomber
Description: this six man ship carries the payload of the fleet the resonance drones are the most devastating technologies.
Arms: two vulcan cannons, two aft particle ships, three resonance drones

Class: Arch-Tech med fighter
Type: intercepter
Description: This ship is designed for long drawn out dog fights, its thicker armor and curved shape helps displace shots as it's vulcan cannons hails indiscriminate fire in any needed direction.
Arms: six vulcan cannons

Class: Arch-Tech light fighter
Type: recon
Description: this unarmed fighter is covered in stealth equipment. It's one and only job is to get behind an enemy line and watch till it is destroyed only select pilots are allowed to operate it.
Arms: nothing

Class: Qliphoth Technical
Type: civilian vehicle
Description: These medium sized ships are the only original ship design of the Qliphoth, its angular design and heavy armor, allow it better structure integrity and the ability to enter planetary orbits. It can be quickly armed in emergencies allowing it to defend a planet along with others or join invasion forces as a drop ship if needed.
Arms: variable, usually none  

tauvre

tauvre

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:28 pm
Ok two more races are needed to begin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:30 pm
I hope we get some soon. This looks like it's gonna be a great RP ^^  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm
LOL! XD That's a trick question right? whee What's your favorite race?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:37 pm
Gameibash
I hope we get some soon. This looks like it's gonna be a great RP ^^

nice sig. do you play warhammer 40K?  

tauvre

tauvre

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:39 pm
I re did the thing to quote you so it would send a message, and my favorite is the space pirates the Dark eldar. Though I dabble in the Tau'Va.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:41 pm
tauvre
I re did the thing to quote you so it would send a message, and my favorite is the space pirates the Dark eldar. Though I dabble in the Tau'Va.

Dark Eldar scum! The Craft Worlds will wipe you from the void! scream (huge Eldar player)  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

tauvre

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:43 pm
Have you heard of vassal 40k?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:44 pm
Nope... please enlighten me.  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

tauvre

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 pm
Gameibash
Nope... please enlighten me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5tetpg11qn655bn

It let's you play warhammer 40k online, there are I believe at least 200 some odd players that use it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm
Grr I wish I was on my normal computer now.  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100

tauvre

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:56 pm
lol, well due to that program my Kabal of the spade wings have had a grand influx of slaves. XD like 6 :: 1 since before I started using it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm
Any new races yet?  

Gameibash

Interesting Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100
{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff