A True Bandit...1x1 closed. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 pm
The story begins with a heist that just took place on the outskirts of Phantom city. Police and small time detectives are on the scene, knowing that they're to late and just who pulled off such an elaborate heist.

The King of Bandits.

The King of Bandits, a name given to the thief by law enforcement, is a phantom thief know through out the city of Royal as the man who can steal anything.

All that glitter...
Even the stars...
All things precious...
Even your life
The King of Bandits
Can steal it all...
In the blink of an eye.

Of course Police think he's nothing more than A pathetic bandit who hides in the shadows like a coward! Yes, no one has ever seen the face of the thief! Someone was able to catch a glance at the bandit's overall figure to confirm it was a boy, but that's it. He has been able to escape many, if not all, image catching devices though out his hole career.
The police are so fed up with this wild goose chase that they've hired a well know detective to help out with the case.

That's where you come in.
Will you be the one to identify the so called 'King of Bandits' and put him in his place?
Or will he simply steal your heart like does so many other love struck fools?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:31 pm
Username: Princess of Infinity!
Race: Human
Abilities/Talents: Jing lives up to his name. Being The Bandit King, Jing has nearly perfected the art of thievery. With his great speed and excellent agility Jing is able to steal just about anything he sets his eyes on.His ability to think on his feet and keep his cool in any situation is unrivaled.
Sexuality: Bisexual (Seke)
Personality: When he's just being Jing his personality is clumsy,slighty cool,yet oddly hyper. When The Bandit King shows his true colors his personality is calm,collected, and cocky. He can also be stubborn,quick to anger, and a bit weird at times...
Likes: Stealing, animals, spiders, spicy foods, reading, relaxing, climbing things, music, a good challenge, and having fun.
Dislikes: Boring people, sour things, being called 'kid', police, bullies, going to jail, dishonesty, and dancing.
Bio: Jing can't recall most of his past. He was an orpahn who grew up on the streets of the cold and unforgiving city. One day he tried to steal from the local pawn shop and got caught by the shop owner. Instead of throwing the boy to the police, James, the owner's name, took him in and let him work in the shop. At the moment he still stays with James, living in the upstairs attic on the two story pawn shop.
Picture: User Image
Anything else: Jing has a soft spot for cats and can be very manipulative. Whenever he steals something he leaves his calling card behind which is simply a Feather of the rare albatross.  

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 pm
Username:
Race: (Can be anything)
Abilities/Talents:
Sexuality: (Please state if you're a Seme, Uke, Or Seke. I would prefer Seme.)
Personality:
Bio:
Picture:
Anything else?:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 pm
((Is this rp still open? Sorry Just wanted to check sweatdrop ))  

UncannyDannyBoy

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

(Yes it still is! Are you interested??)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:22 pm
Princess of Infinity
Kazehaya Cosplay

YES!!! I'll have the profile up in a second!  

UncannyDannyBoy

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm
Username: Kazehaya Cosplay
Race: (Can be anything): Human
Abilities/Talents: Very smart, can solve any case that comes his way.
Sexuality: (Please state if you're a Seme, Uke, Or Seke. I would prefer Seme.) Seme
Personality: He is very quiet and thoughtful. He can appear to be cold because of the death glare he always wears. He is a very jaded man and often people tell him he is in the wrong job, since his aura is more like a criminal's than a PI's
Likes: Solving cases, handcuffs, shiny things, writing/reading mystery books, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Dislikes: Criminals, most of the members of the police, cop cars, loud areas, sports of any kind
Bio: He graduated when he was very young and joined the police, but because of his age he was picked on. He was going to just power through it, until one of his coworkers betrayed him and shot him in the shoulder. Be was only a child then (about 14) so it was hard to fully recover from the surgery, and he has very little movement in his arm because of it. He became so filled with hate that he quit his job and began life as a private investigator, and one of the best around.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything else?: If you get him to open up to you, he's actually quiet sweat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay
Princess of Infinity
Kazehaya Cosplay

glad someone like the idea! Accepted! Would you like to start, or should I?)  

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 pm
Princess of Infinity
Kazehaya Cosplay
Princess of Infinity
Kazehaya Cosplay

glad someone like the idea! Accepted! Would you like to start, or should I?)

Yay! This is going to be fun! Can you start, please? I'm not very good at starters... >_>"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:00 pm
Police sirens blared on the outskirts of Phantom city. Law enforcement crews already blocked off the streets that surround a jewelry store only few people knew about. The jewelry store sold the most pure cut diamonds around and only people with crazy cash could even know about this place.
So the head of police was quite surprised to hear the store owner wailing in his ear at 1am because she was robbed. When he and his crew rushed over to the scene the only thing they fount was a albatross' feather laying elegantly where a diamond encrusted watch once was displayed. There was no signs of forced entry. The glass case that covered the watch was neatly cut right down the middle. This truly was the work of the King of Bandits.

Just beyond the road blocks stood a boy, leaning smugly against a street light. He simply watched the cops frantically move around. It was almost like watching chickens run around with their heads cut off. The boy would have already been gone with the first sign of police, but tonight was different. Tonight the boy wanted a glimps at this knew detective hired by the head of police to finally bring down the King of Bandits. The detective was rumored to be one of the best. Then again, so were so many others. The boy continued to stand there, waiting for the right time to move.

( I hope this is enough...um you many be just about anyone you want. Even the head of the police. I'll use a profile layout when in my next post. You don't have to use on if you don't want to)  

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

UncannyDannyBoy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 pm
Princess of Infinity

(Beautiful. I love it! I couldn't respond last night because I didn't see it until I HAD to go to bed or I would faint, so I have the response now... sorry about the wait!)
Kaito frowned as he walked onto the scene. He didn't want to be here. He didn't need to be here. Why was he here again? He scowled. Because that jerk tricked me! Kaito frowned as he thought about that intern he finally hired after years of pestering. He sighed. There was a reason he wanted to work alone, and this was it.
Kaito looked around. No forced entry... heck almost nothing was even broken. This thief knew what he was doing, that much was for sure, and whoever this guy was, he must be very stealthy or very connected... someone that wouldn't raise suspension and who would easily blend in. Someone young, perhaps? No... that would be insane... But I have a strange feeling... Kaito shook his head and looked at the facts again. There was something not right about this case, he could feel it. The tiniest detail caught his eye.
The culprit was near by. He just knew it.
He burst out of the shop and began to look around, ignoring the furious cries of the old policemen wanting to know what he was up to. "SHUT UP AND LET ME DO MY JOB!" He yelled, before he caught sight of a figure around the corner. His frown deepened and he walked towards it, while the police shook their heads and got back to work, dismissing Kaito's actions and 'immature' or 'running away'. Well they could suck it when they saw what he was after, that much he was sure of.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

(Wow, thank you! It's fine about the wait. As long as you post, I'm happy. Also I won't use a layout :p )

Jing was Slightly taken back. Though he kept his head low, the boy could clearly see someone walking right towards him. He fought off the instinct to make a run for it. Something in his gut just told him to wait and see who had the balls walk up to a complete stranger in the middle of the night. Besides he hadn't done anything wrong...well not at that exact moment anyway.

When the man got close enough Jing stood up and fixed his eyes right on the man. He didn't look alarmed. Actually the thief held the expression of boredom on his face. A excellent poker face because only the trained eye could see his dark grey eyes were dacing with excitement.  

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:01 pm
Is this supposed to be only a 1x1 RP? xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm
whee
MadeAsAFilipino
Is this supposed to be only a 1x1 RP? xp

(well yes... Unless you could think of another character to be or add in)  

Princess of Infinity

Fashionable Giver

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:20 pm
Princess of Infinity

If it's an 1x1 I won't intrude. It's okay with me ^.^  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]