Reply The Dark Souls Covenant
Soul/Humanity Farming

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gallendro

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:37 am
Post your favorite farming spots throughout the game. My personal favorites for souls is in the Painted world of Ariamis or in the 2nd bonfire in Anor Londo if I haven't gone through the painting yet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:24 pm
My favorite soul farming spot is the Red Dragon area in the Undead Parish where you can make the Red Dragon burn the zombies on the bridge as you keep respawning them.  

Volkenheim

Gallendro

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:29 am
Yeah, that's a good one for the early game. I usually use the rats under the bridge for humanity too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:27 pm
if your crazy enough to plunge anor londo in darkness by killing gwenevere (i did accedentily, dont leave your controller alone if you have a cat!) there are 2 guards outside in the hall where the 2 giants were. these guards drop about 10k each and are easy targets for pyromancy,or in my case wrath of god. i can kill them about 45 times an hour. it was the fastest soul farming ive found.
monotonous as hell though.  

h k d dummy

Dangerous Prophet

h k d dummy

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:29 pm
for humanities i farm on rats in the depths.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 pm
Now that the DLC has hit, the best place to farm Humanity is in the Township Dungeon from the humanity demons, I normally get 5-10 per run... Ridiculous.
As for souls I normally just stay in the Forest, as new game plus gives you 20k+ per run, which normally takes less than a minute.  

mroptimistic91

Benevolent Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Friendly 100

Gallendro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:55 pm
MrOptimistic91
Now that the DLC has hit, the best place to farm Humanity is in the Township Dungeon from the humanity demons, I normally get 5-10 per run... Ridiculous.
As for souls I normally just stay in the Forest, as new game plus gives you 20k+ per run, which normally takes less than a minute.

Yeah, I usualy use the forest on my NG+ character. I've only recently picked up the DLC and I was amazed at the rate of humanity drops... At least I never have to go back to the Depths again biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:50 am
I like to farm the baby skeletons in the area just before the Nito fight. Some drop humanities and they keep spawning as you walk through the water so it's pretty effective for both souls and humanities.  

Pumpkinswirl

Shadowthrone1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:31 am
The rats in the depths good amount souls for middle and humanity drop is good.  
The Dark Souls Covenant

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games