Submit

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you ever heard the tale on the never ending forest, or as some call it the Silva of Nex. They say when humans wander in the forest they are doomed the moment they set foot in it, because once you enter you may never leave. You can try to run but the forest will never stop you may try turn around and leave but all you'll see is more trees, they say the forest is guarded by spirits for example the spirit of light who's duty is protecting the poor souls that wander in from the spirit of darkness who can't stand humans. Some say you can manage to live in the forest but no one really knows seeing how no one has ever returned, Will you take the chance and see the never ending forest for yourself? Or go insane trying trying to leave...  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:06 am
Rules

1. No god-modding, it's not fun for anyone else
2. Lets keep it pg 16
3. I'll allow cursing but don't go crazy
4. NO killing other characters without permission!
5. Dnt tlk lik ths, it's incredibly annoying and hard to read
6. Romance is allowed but let's stay within gaia tos, take it to a pm or do a time skip if you want too just don't post it here
7. have fun

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:12 am
The spirits of the forest

All roles taken, I may add more in the future

Light
Darkness
Animals
Shadows
Air
Fire
Water
Earth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skeleton

Username:
Name:
What I look like:
Bio:
Powers:
Opinion on humans:
Your role in the forest:
Other:

To be a spirit of the forest you have to pm me the profile call it forest, also put a gaia_kittenstar so I know you read the rules

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Insane Werewolf
Name: Umbra Luna
I am the spirit of: Shadows
What I look like: User Image
Bio: She doesn't remember much but she does remember how she became the spirit of shadows, She went into the forest to hide from something she had never heard of the forest and did not know of the legends. Shortly after entering she was consumed by the shadows thus becoming the spirit of them. All she wants is to remember her past, She spends her time wandering the forest hiding and silently weeping in the shadows
Powers: Shadow manipulation, Can become a shadow
Opinion on humans: As long as they don't try to attack her she if fine with them
Your role in the forest: She does not know
Other: Her favorite thing to make out of shadows are wolves, which she uses to protect herself

Username: MadeAsAFilipino
Name: Ysabelle Angeliay
I am the spirit of: Animals
Bio: Ysabelle remembers that she wandered to the forest by mistake, after she tried to save a deer that was going to be shot by some hunters. The hunters chased her down, planning to shoot her, or do some other unfortunate thing. As she stepped in, she kept on running and running and running. Eventually she lost them, but by the time that happened, she was completely lost. Ysabelle saw a cave to stay in with a nearby lake and decided to rest there for the night. The next day, an animal was about to hurt her because apparently the cave she stayed in was its home, but the deer she saved earlier rescued her by making her a spirit by some unknown magic. Ysabelle didn't question it, but moved on with her new life.
Powers: talk to animals (has a very powerful influence on them also,) shape shift to any animal she pleases
Opinion on humans: Most she doesn't mind, but if hunters or people come in the forest, then it all changes.
Your role in the forest: Try to keep peace between the animals and shoo away hunters.
Other: It's common to hear her voice in weird places; she loves to sing and her voice can be enchanting at times.

Username: Poptart Chibi
Name: Mizuki
I am the spirit of: Water
Bio: Mizuki has been the spirit of water as long as she can remember. She doesn't remember her past, she just remembers waking up under a frozen spring. Closing her eyes, she wished the water would melt. As soon as she wished it, the ice turned into water, and she was free. Mizuki has been living in the springs of the forest ever since.
Powers: Able to control water, and control the weather.
Opinion on humans: Doesn't mind them.
Your role in the forest: She gives the forest rain, and the fog that creeps up at night. She also makes sure the humans do no damage to the forest.
Other: Yuki will protect a human when she feels it is absolutely necessary, other wise she will leave them alone, and not let her existence be known.

Username: Luna De Fuego Caelum
Name: Kasai and Tori Kogeta
We are the spirit of: Fire
What we look like:
Tori and Kasai (spirit form): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kasai (human form): User Image
Bio: Kasai had lived alone for the longest time. He was cold blooded and hot tempered. One day he found an egg of a fire bird that he had killed. The egg hatched into a girl with the power of fire. One look at the girl and Kasai could not help but feel the need to protect her. He named her Tori and adopted her as a younger sister. Since then Tori had become the light of his world and the only thing that could soften his heart.
Powers: Tori can control fire with her thoughts and Kasai can turn into a giant bird made of fire.
Opinion on humans: Kasai hates humans with a burning passion, but due to the fact that Tori is naturally keen on learning about them he puts up with the fact that she is curious and goes along with her to help her with the humans..
Our role in the forest: To give warmth and joy to both humans and spirits alike.
Other: Tori is naturally curious and out going. Even though shes an adult, she acts like a kid. She likes to climb and jump and sing. She brings warmth to the hearts of those who meet her. She is a new and brightly burning flame.
Kasai is coldhearted to all but Tori, and naturally is kind and fun loving when around her.

Username: Neko Queen Nala
Name: Mika Terra
I am the spirit of:Earth
Bio: I have no clue when at this point but i once entered the forest traying to get away from a war that was going on. After so long i saw a plant that had been damaged from what i was unsure. After makeing a brace and watering it i stayed there to protect it untill it was back to itself. As time went by i started noticeing a change soon after a spirit came and explained to me what had happened.
Powers: Can change into any plant and controll them as well. Heals the plants within the forest. Can also speak to the animals within the forest.
Opinion on humans: So long as they do not harm the forest i am ok with it.
Your role in the forest:Helps the forest by protecting it from those who seek to harm it and aid in the plants in growth.
Other:While not one to start a fight will not back down should the need arise.

Username: MusicalPoet
Name: Nox
I am the spirit of: Darkness
What I look like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: The only thing Nox has ever known is the forest. She doesn’t remember having a human life; only waking up with strange symbols floating around her. She rarely feels or shows emotion and therefore most see her as heartless. She usually does not interfere with matters concerning the other spirits and humans.
Powers: Possession and Transformation.
Opinion on humans: Tends to not bother them if they so happen to wander in the forest, but pretty much hates them. Thinks they are the reason for all of the chaos in the world
Your role in the forest: To help protect it (at all costs).
Other: She likes to transform into a child and run around to toy with the lost humans. She can be very judgemental.

Username:kickblue
Name:Enzo Lucero
I am the spirit of:light
What I look like:User Image
Bio:Enzo only recalls the time when she had saved a 5-year old from a kidnapper, and the kidnapper guy, after escaping jail, sought her out for revenge. Knowing that she had to protect her friends and family, Enzo ran away into the woods, only to wake up find that her memory was gone. Not only that, but she had armor and a sword, and her hair had gone white.
Powers:light-speed, illuminate things and herself, white lightning
Opinion on humans:If they don't do anything stupid, I'll be glad to help them.
Your role in the forest:protect the humans who wander in from the dark spirit
Other: She has a very strong blade, which radiates the brightest light when pointed at the sky.

Username: Neon_CookieXxX
Name:Sora Kaze
I am the spirit of: Air
Bio: how Sora came to be? well she's not quite sure...she believes that wind just appeared, just like she did. She's quite kind, though her moods shift now and then. There was once this time when Darkness upset her so much that rain and wind swept upon the forest. She dosent hae any parents that she knows of, and watches humans with a interest. Wondering how it would be to be one....
Powers: control wind and air
Opinion on humans: She thinks of them as interesting species, and will always be kind to them. She is very curious about them
Your role in the forest: To keep the humans safe, and to provide a nice breeze
Other: Her personality is unique, very innocent and kind, though her mood affects the winds, and the winds affect her mood. Also she is very curious about...well everything!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 am
The Humans

As of right now we aren't accepting any more female humans, We have to many girls in this roleplay we need males!

There is no limit on how many human characters there are
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skeleton

Username:
Name:
Why did you decide to go into the forest:
Bio:
Abilities:
Other:

Same with the spirits pm me your profiles and put a gaia_kittenstar so I know you read the rules, also title the pm human

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

User Image
Username: Madotsuki x
Name: Adela Fournier
What I look like: See picture.
Why did you decide to go into the forest: Adela, not knowing much about the lore of the forest or the town near it, simply wandered in alone to enjoy peace and quiet.
Bio: Apart from being a slight social outcast, Adela has had a normal life up until the time she entered the forest. She was born in France, and her family traveled around for many years of her life before finally settling in the town bordering the forest.
Abilities: Although she possesses no supernatural abilities, Adela has heightened skill when it comes to fighting with knives and daggers.
Other: She harbors a crippling fear of failure and not being able to protect those that she cares for or feels obligated to help. She loves nature, which is part of the reason she stumbled into the forest to begin with.

Username:Z4nz1b4r
Name:Clyde
What I look like:
User Image

Why did you decide to go into the forest: It was a dare. Just a dare...
Bio: Clyde Thomas's personality is summed up with one word: Idiot. Between the crazy party attitude, the recklessness, and the blatant disregard for anyone's rules, Clyde has been in more trouble than all the board games combined. When his friends bet him $10 to go into the forest, he took them up on it in a heartbeat. Now he's stuck, with no way out. He wasn't cold before, but now there's a chill running deep in his bones.
Abilities: Big mouth that gets him into trouble.
Other: He's just a typical human, nothing too special.

Username: nobodyyzfool
Name: Cheyenne Dhartheia
Why did you decide to go into the forest: Cheyenne was running away from her step dad when she accidentally took shelter in the dark forest.
Bio: Cheyenne was abused for most of her life growing up. Her mother passed away when she was ten years old. She never knew her real father and her step dad was anything but loving. She has had many bones broken and bruises than she can count. She finally ran away the night she entered the forest because her step dad decided to bring his friends over to help with the beating that night and she was finally able to remove the chains that imprisoned her.
Abilities: Cheyenne's only ability is being able to block out the pain and endure suffering.
Other: Cheyenne is very cautious when it comes to people because she has never known any other life then the one she had to endure with her step dad.

Username: Neko Queen Nala
Name: Misa Lyoko
Age: looks 21 but she has been i the forest so long no one realy knows
Bio: After years of being trained to be the best ninja in her clan She was sent out to kill someone. She took off like alwas to find and kill the person however she found out that the target was a mother to be. After she warned the person about what she was sent to do she fled knowing she would be killed when word got back to the others. A few years later she was found notfar from the endless forest and chased untill she had no choice but to enter it or die. She had head the rumors and knew them to be true just like the rest o the clan. as they threw weapons at her she dodged them and since that day has lived in the forest. Years went by she never aged in time she learend everyting sheneed to stay alive and has met the spirits of the forest Now she fights to protect t forest from those who seek to harm it.
Abilities: a skilled fighter and each sprit has givein her a bit of there power. think of her like the avatar from avatar the last air bender but not as powerfull. (her bending powersare limited to how much of that element is near.
Other: if she likes someone he major joker or flirt if not then well wait and see....
While she may never age thus seems imortal she is not. She can die but only if she is killed or becomes deadly ill.

Username: Dakuoburibasudoragonshido

Name: Alvdan II

What I look like:

User Image

Why did you decide to go into the forest: To escape persecution in my home country.

Bio: Born into a royal family whose children numbered eight in total, Alvdan, second of that name, was destined for an ill fate. Being the oldest of his siblings he was the first eligible for the title of king, a position tarnished by the evil nature of past kings. Alvdan’s father, Alvric kept in his employ a number of skilled assassin who he often used to satisfy his rampant paranoia. Alvdan II was wary of his father’s troubled mind and did his best to care for his other siblings. Sadly, Alvric’s madness brought ruin to his own family. Alvdan never knew the orders were coming and when he came too late to answer the cries of his brothers and sisters, he was gripped by a terrible rage. Alvdan sought out his father and murdered the man in the gilded chair of his elegant study. After that Alvdan would have made himself king, but an ambitious assassin knocked him unconscious and when Alvdan awoke next, he found himself blamed for the deaths of his entire family. Alvdan’s subjects bayed for the errant prince’s death. The once-prince found only deep despair in his coming fate, but was saved from death by a sympathetic servant, one who knew the truth of what really happened that damned night. Alvdan II fled his homeland and his whereabouts since that time have not been known. It is said by some that a lost prince wanders the cursed forest, carrying a sword, and looking for the end of this dark wood. Alvdan is that lost soul and his search continues, forevermore.

Abilities: I am skilled with a sword and I maintain my manners and decorum despite the dreary nature of this place.

Other: Alvdan still considers himself a prince, though the title has long since been taken from him.

User Image

Username: BreezysKittenx3

Name: Tiyah Attica

What I look like: [See Picture]

Why did you decide to go into the forest: It was completely on accident that she wondered into that godforsaken forest.

Bio: Tiyah is normally a pretty adventurous person and she travels quite a bit, she can't stand staying in one place for too long. She's had a normal life prior to getting stuck in the forest and in fact the day before she was preparing for a trip to the UK to visit a friend. The day she stepped into the forest she was wandering around wanting to check out a few last sights around the place before she left and, not paying attention to where she was going, found herself deep in the never ending forest.

Abilities: She's very resourceful and although she isn't the best she can hold her own fairly well in a fight.

Other: She may have a touch of arachnophobia

Username:
aira_rein
Name:
Rein Lobellistraum
What I look like:
User Image
After hearing about the rumors about the forest, Rein decided that the forest was the only way to escape life. There was no way she was going to marry a man she never knew. Arranged marriages just wasn't her thing. She also believed that it may be her source of freedom. She never did hear about the forest being cursed.
Bio:
Born to a wealthy but cold family that she never wanted, Rein grew up as a lonely child. She envied those who were born into loving families. Her mother cared too much about being her father's wife hoping that he would leave her. That and her figure. Her father was only fond of Rein only because she had a promising future and that she was very smart for her age. That was only because she read books to figure out how to get away. However, her father only cared when she did something good. But most of the times her parents were never really around to raise her.
Abilities:
She's very intelligent and can use her wits to trick people. She was also raised (secretly) as a fighter.
Other:
On the outside she may seem cold, but that's because she doesn't want people to expect things from her when she thinks that she wont be able to do something. In reality, she's only wishing for someone to give her what her parent's couldn't give her. She's also likes sweets and refers to herself in third person.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Animals

update! Now you can be one of the many animals in the forest! Just send me you character and title it Animal and put a gaia_kittenstar so I know you read the rules, For the skeleton just use the one up top

Username: Dark lord Helious

Name: Thaddeus "Grim" Reaper

What I look like
User Image

Why did you decide to go into the forest: "I was kicked out of my Pack for being a Traitor and got pushed off of a Cliff."

Bio: Thaddeus was born into a pack known as the "Crimson Tundra." He was kicked out for being in love with a Human who was later killed by the Alpha of the pack. Thaddeus's mother had given birth on the Fifth of December, The Elders had said he had a strange Gift. The Gift to speak any Language the Humans could speak, and other things. When he was 13, He learned that he could Manipulate Ice. He found this an interesting skill, And soon enough, Humans came to live near the Pack's Territory. One girl named "Rin" had met the wolf, She wasn't afraid of him either. Thaddeus growled at the Girl but she just smiled and walked towards it. He began to speak to her and she began to speak back as if it wasn't strange. They had soon became friends with each-other and decided not to tell there group about them meeting.
They soon began to fall in love. Years after, Rin had given him a Cat Collar, but he was unsure why when he was a Wolf. She put it on him and he enjoyed it though. Soon enough when he was 18, The Humans had found this out and the Wolves did too. The Humans did not want the Wolves here after they had found out that Rin had fallen in love with one, so they started to cut down the area in where his pack lived. He was blamed for this by his Alpha, and was kicked out of the pack. He was pushed off a Clifff by his fellow wolves and soon enough found himself in the forest. Meanwhile, The Wolves had attacked the Humans and killed Rin. The Humans managed to prevail and Kill all the Wolves that had attacked. Guns and Swords Were used to kill them. The Humans built a small temple for Rin and placed a Doll of a black wolf next to it. Now he is inside the Forest where he cannot leave, He hopes that he will be able to life inside of this forest though.
Abilities: Can speak any Human Language, Manipulates Ice, Extremely Fast, Stealthy, Strategic, His fangs and Claws are also as sharp as a Katana.

Other: He Likes the Moon, Cold things, Friendly People, and the Night.
He wears a Cat Colar that was given to him by Rin.

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 pm
Bump~ (We need the rest of the spirits and more humans before we can start!)  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:49 pm
bump gaia_kittenstar  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:14 pm
bump yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:56 pm
BUMP yum_onigiri  

kickblue

kickblue

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
the forum captain is looking for:
WAY MORE HUMANS and
AN AIR SPIRIT....Y U PPL SO SLOW?!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm
Okay all roles for the spirits have been taken!, Now we need some more humans and preferably male 3nodding  

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

kickblue

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm
bump mrgreen
calling all male humans! we need MOAR  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:18 pm
Bump~ We need only two or three more humans before we can start! cat_pirate