Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:44 am
{In the eye of the Beholder}

Hi, it's Poppi here, looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner.
For this roleplay, I'm planning no romance and little to no action, just mostly arguing and daily life and stuff. Hope that still interests some of you~!

Rules:
- No romance.
- Little to no action.
- I'm looking for a male character.
- Please pm me a sample plus profile.
- DO NOT post in this thread unless I give the okay PM.
- Literacy standard: one paragraph of five sentences at least.
- I like pretty posts, and I most likely won't mind making you one, provided I have the time!
- Please join!

So without further ado, the plot:
X=my character
Y=your character

Y is your everyday teenager. He gets good grades, is pretty good with the girls and is too down-to-earth to ever believe in the supernatural. One day, a chance meeting between X and Y leaves Y feeling confused - the strange attitude of X, her head-in-the-clouds way of looking at things.
The moment X lay her eyes on Y, she was up for a challenge. To see the harsh reality in his eyes, and know that he was different to herself.
And so the two begin to meet, each to argue for their own side. Her belief in the supernatural, his refusal to believe.
The little game escalates, taunts thrown in, evidence revealed, though each firm in his own belief.
{My character is mute. She is not retarded, though.}

[size=20][u]In the eye of the Beholder[/u][/size]
[imgleft] img url [/imgleft]
[size=10][b]Name::[/b]
[b]Nickname/alias::[/b]
[b]Age::[/b]
[b]Personality::[/b] At least one paragraph of five sentences.
[b]Biography::[/b] I'm not one for looooooong summaries. Just a one-paragraph overview.
[b]Likes/Dislikes::[/b] And the reasons why.
[b]Other::[/b]
[/size]

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:55 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . .User Image

In the eye of the Beholder
Name:: ~
Nickname/alias:: Morwen
Personality:: Thoughtful and curious for the most part, Morwen isn't one for action. She tends to spend a long time mulling things over, and loves to read and otherwise learn about anything and everything she can. She considers her inability to speak part of her personality, as it prevents rash outbursts. Morwen can be spontaneous and decisive, though she won't force her opinion on others.
Biography:: Aside from school, Morwen has filled up her bookshelves and brains with piles of seemingly random information. She reads for the fun of it, sometimes spending hours poring over a particular section and forgetting the world around her, so much that she'd miss out on scheduled activities. The teachers gave up on her long ago, realising that Morwen wasn't interested. She believes that anyone can learn anything by themselves, given enough determination.
Likes/Dislikes:: Peace and quiet, or soft sounds etc rain, windchimes, crickets, so she can hear her own thoughts. She dislikes rash behaviour, as it can lead to many "I take that back" moments.
Other:: ~

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:21 am
In the eye of the Beholder
User Image
Name:: Korby Wells
Nickname/alias:: N/A
Personality:: Korby is very reasonable, but he also has the bad habit of sticking stubbornly to an argument regardless of all support to the contrary. He has a good head on his shoulders, though, and is a worldly individual who would never interest himself in the supernatural (or any other foolish escapade of the imagination).
Biography:: Korby has always tried to be a considerate person, but he often crosses moral boundaries to protect his argument. Many friends have left him over very short periods of time because of his stubbornness, but this never deterred his dedication to his opinions.
Likes/Dislikes::

☀ Heated debates: They give him an opportunity to argue his point in an appropriate setting.

☀ Exercise and news reports: They keep him stimulated.

☂ People who tolerate things they don't agree with: They don't have the backbone to argue for their beliefs.

☂ Too many consecutively sunny days: They make him feel lazy -- a feeling he hates passionately.

Other:: N/A

The Greatest Britain

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:33 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . .User Image

The warmth shrank to pinpricks of light, etched onto the back of her eyelids like bright fireflies. A note, undulating on the current, then all was silent and still.
Sounds, noises. They blurred through several octaves, focusing in to a high clarity that was the world around her. Wind chimes sounded from all around, the discordant silver jangles oddly comforting.
Uncertainty. A rush of recklessness. Air stirred by the sudden adrenaline.
Bold confidence. But also carelessness, looming just beyond the suddenly frail wood. Here was hazy distrust, even contempt for the unknown.
Yet just behind that door lay her world. One more brave step, and he would see it, the foreign and the unpredictable.

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

{{:Literate/Advanced Lit Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas