Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:59 pm
Anyone want to make a Rome themed Rp?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:01 pm
rome as in: life of roman nobles, roman gods, or gladiators? anyway i cant do much now. ive got 3 rps going on. well, one asnt started due to lack of title and the other 2 are slow. i dont want to get in over my head.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:06 pm
Ah, I'm already in over my head with RPs, but I have no life and you appealed to my history geek side. /drool
Depends on the plot and such, but for now, I'd be interested.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 pm
kefkadragon
rome as in: life of roman nobles, roman gods, or gladiators? anyway i cant do much now. ive got 3 rps going on. well, one asnt started due to lack of title and the other 2 are slow. i dont want to get in over my head.

Roman Nobles... And well, that's too bad. sad  

Mtodamax

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:17 pm
Angela_flames14
kefkadragon

Roman Nobles... And well, that's too bad. sad

starfire and i already have the profiles for our 1x1. we just need a title. i had a decent one. she just needs to set it up. the KH RP guild im in is very slow now. The silent hill rp im in probably wont start up again until wednesday. or until the creator gets back on.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:49 am
Angela_flames14

Sounds good...but that, my friend, might get quite down and dirty . Roman nobles had a life-style not worthy of being boasted of. Decadence and corruption and debauchery, etc. etc..  

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:22 pm
Angela_flames14

Sure (: are you allowing fantasy/mythical elements at all? And I don't generally like romance, but it seems like everyone I'm rping with has that as an element, so I'm kind of getting to writing it...

Vruez

The Greeks were similar <.< they so admired the body, the men went around nekkie...fought nekkid too. *learned this in art history* because they were so into athlete physique and such *shrugs* even fought nekkid -_- idiots lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:01 pm
Miera42
Angela_flames14

Sure (: are you allowing fantasy/mythical elements at all? And I don't generally like romance, but it seems like everyone I'm rping with has that as an element, so I'm kind of getting to writing it...

Vruez

The Greeks were similar <.< they so admired the body, the men went around nekkie...fought nekkid too. *learned this in art history* because they were so into athlete physique and such *shrugs* even fought nekkid -_- idiots lol

hahahaha! That i have learned so long ago, just kidding, and well, of coarse... to me it doesn't matter as long as i get to rp, with this theme  

Mtodamax

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Angela_flames14
Miera42
Angela_flames14

Vruez

hahahaha! That i have learned so long ago, just kidding, and well, of coarse... to me it doesn't matter as long as i get to rp, with this theme

Cool...I had this idea a while ago, that a demi-god from the modern world is set back in time to Greece...only now it'd be Italy twisted but she (I was the demigod) didn't know she was a god's child, and resisted what her father wanted her to do. She teamed up with someone, a native, and the idea was that they were working to get her back to her own time (: but we can do it where her dad wants her as his tool, so they're working against that. <.< or, we could both be demigods with the same father, and it's like a forced training? She was Ares' kid...lol  
{{:Literate/Advanced Lit Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games