Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Blank Slate Swampie looking for RP and PLOTS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm

User Image

This beauty is very much a blank slate, and I'm desperate to find some plots to flesh him out.

He was raised with his mother and siblings in the swampies, and is open to Back Log when he was a cub/juvenile and Current Quest RP.

ICly, I'm playing him as adol, even though his image is adult, so please keep that in mind. At least until I flesh him out a little bit...

He's open to just about anything right now, except death and a new pride. <3 Offers?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:18 pm
I have two rogues that he could meet while on his naming quest!

User Image
This is Lakonale, I'm actually doing backlogs of when she was a juve (she's currently an adol). Lakonale is currently going around and asking any male lion she meets if they would like to make leopons with her after meeting a leopon. XD Even though she can't have cubs yet, she has it set in her mind to find a lion that will wait till she is old enough.

User Image
This is Shabnam. She is a bit iffy, as in really cautious, when meeting lions but knows of the Swampies from meeting Morska (formerly Theluji) while she was on her naming quest. So she would probably be more inclined to being friendly. No idea what they would do though. XD  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
Enough said. |3  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:35 pm

@Lilbabe: Oooh, I'd love to RP him with Lakonale (and I swear, I will tag our Hu x Lakonale RP sometime soon...), that'd be a hilarious RP, especially since he has never met a leopard before, or heard of a leopon...haha. She'd have to explain it to him.

He can meet Shabnam too, if you'd like. He could just ask her questions about how/why she's a hyena...XD

@Coffee: She's pretty c; did you have anything in mind?

Velveteen Angel

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:52 pm
Friends? RP? He could meet her on his quest. She has no personality. She's a complete blank slate, so he could talk her into coming to the swamps if they hit it off as friends. Maybe more, but cubs aren't important. xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:06 am
Swampie rp!
User Image

She is having a rogue fling at the moment, and is a joined rogue herself. I'd love to get her more in-pride action. <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:37 am

@Coffee: I'd be happy to RP them together and see how they go, while he's on his quest? C:

@Tana: Ooh, that'd be awesome. Perhaps when he's just leaving for his name quest, or as a juvenile? c:

-bumps this up, as I really want something awesome for him-

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:24 am
If you want, he could run across his older half-sister. She's still looking for their maternal grandparents, having had a run of bad directions, no helpful info, and just my fail OOCly. 8D  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces