• Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm
User ImageName:anna
Race: human
Sexualility : bi -more into girls-
Personality: shy sweet loving playful curious and courageous 
Likes:singing gardening writing poetry her best friend lily
Dislikes: yelling mean people storms and keeping the fact that she was in love with her best friend a secret

Bio: she group up in a wealthily family with her best friend. They've known each other since birth since their parents were friends and they had the same birthday. She loved gardening so much that there in her back yard was a jungle of flowers and exotic planets that she takes care of herself. She wrote constantly in her jounarl filling up them up ever other week but lately shes been writing about her love for her friend so she didn't let he read them anymore.
User Image
This is Anna's home:
20 bedrooms
21baths
A huge garden
3 pools
This is her room:User Image
She sits in her room madly writing or abusing the paper as she called it. She sat on the red satin blanket waiting for her best friend lily they had planned to spend the day together doing whatever comes to mind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

Name: Lily
Race: Human
Sexuality: Lesbian {she keeps it a secret from everybody}
Personality: Lily is very outspoken and blunt, and due to this, does not have many friends. She is perfectly fine with this, however, and prefers to be alone or with her best friend. Lily is a very joking and humorous person, but is slightly insecure due to her sexuality and her crush on Anna.
Dislikes: Keeping her sexuality a secret / cold weather / hypocrites
Bio: Ever since she was a child, she has been best friends with Anna, and that has been a main part of her life. When she begun high school and realized she was a lesbian, however, she began to distance herself from her friend in fears of making her uncomfortable, although they still spend lots of time together. She took painting up as a hobby in middle school, and hopes to have a career in art.  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

secrets between the pages

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
She sat on the red satin sheets she wrote in her journal. She looked up with caring eyes " lily " she put her journal down smiling at her best friend and patted a the space on the bed next to her. " come sit"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:15 pm

xxxxxxxx “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

Lily kicked her shoes off, stepping into Anna's room quietly with the intention of surprising her. No matter how many times she was over here throughout the years, the immensity of the house never failed to surprise her. "Caught 'ya!" she shouted suddenly, jumping up onto Anna's bed with a laugh. She soon realized, though, that Anna had seen her coming, and blushed, settling herself in where her friend had beckoned her. "It's great to see you again" she said more softly, a grin crossing her slightly red face.  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:27 pm
Madotsuki x

xxxxxxxx “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

Lily kicked her shoes off, stepping into Anna's room quietly with the intention of surprising her. No matter how many times she was over here throughout the years, the immensity of the house never failed to surprise her. "Caught 'ya!" she shouted suddenly, jumping up onto Anna's bed with a laugh. She soon realized, though, that Anna had seen her coming, and blushed, settling herself in where her friend had beckoned her. "It's great to see you again" she said more softly, a grin crossing her slightly red face.

User ImageShe smiled at her friend lily" I'm good so what do you want to do today I was thinking we could go for a dip in the pool out back or just relax at the spa"she leaned on her best friend snuggling into her. Smiling she playful pinned her friend" you know you can't surprise me I know you all to well sweet heart" she leaned down and rubbed her nose against lilies.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Lily snuggled closer to her friend with a contented sigh, leaning her head back with a smile. "The pool sounds lovely" she said, "but I'm afraid I forgot to bring a bathing suit." All of a sudden, she found herself pinned under Anna's small weight, and her blush deepened. With a laugh, she exclaimed "Like you can attack me like that and get away with it!" and brought her head up, brushing her eyelashes against Anna's own.  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:39 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image she smiled longing to kiss her lips. She pushed back the feeling just grateful that she was even this close she smiled when lily came closer."you can brow one of mine but it might not fit or you could umm go in your bra and underwear" she blushed as each word came out.( it's totally fine I understand if your busy:3)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Suddenly glad she had decided on a nice, matching set of underwear, Lily nodded. "I wonder if she even realizes what this does to me" she thought with a weak laugh. "Probably not. This is normal for best friends, right?" She took a moment to carefully choose her next words, to make herself as inconspicuous as possible. "Well then!" she settled on, "that's fine with me, but only if you do it, too! I'll feel awkward if I'm the only one."  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image
She smiled and agreed " alright" she went to her pearl white dressers picking out a different set of bra and underwear . She picked her second favorite so she wouldnt ruin her first . She stripped her shirt off relieving a white lace bra . She changed the white bra to the black one. She stripped her pants relieving matching underwear and did the same as with her bra. She looked toward lily " are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Lily quickly pulled off her shirt and skirt, revealing a matching set of blue panties and bra. She quickly snuck a peek behind her, chastising herself for being such a pervert. With a laugh, she surveyed herself in the mirror, sucking in her stomach and glancing at her less than adequate chest with a sigh. She nodded and began walking out, giggling at the prospect of being seen in Anna's house in only her underwear. "So.." she murmured as the two walked, "I'm sorry it took me so long to come over again! I was sort of busy with.. um.. school, and all that." She was lying through her teeth and was pretty sure that Anna recognized it, but she couldn't just say that she was avoiding her best friend because she had a quite large crush on her.  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:08 pm
Madotsuki x

User ImageShe smiled trying not to stare at her best friend. She knew lily was lying through her teeth , but she blow it off she didn't want to press any further knowing shed probably ruin a surprise. She grabbed two towels and lilys hand she walked down stairs through the main hall and down another flight of stairs before reaching a glass sliding glass door. She then walked about20 to another door opening to to relieve an Infiniti pool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:16 pm

She grinned widely. "As much as I'm attracted to her, it's nice just spending time together like this, too" Lucy thought contentedly. "You know, no matter how many times I come to your house, this still impresses me" she remarked once she got outside, laughing slightly. "Hm.. I wonder how she'd react if I pushed her in.." Lucy deviously considered the idea, all the while standing close to the edge.  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:22 pm
Madotsuki x

User ImageShe put the towels down" I know what you mean I keep forgetting about some of the places here and when I visit them again after the 1000 th time it hits me like it's the 1st." she silently laughed at her words it sounds like she was part way talking about sex. She thought" it would be like that very time with lily " she kept her thought to her self. Smiling checking the pool temperature with her foot .  
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff