Reply {{:OOC/Character profiles:}}
ι'м gσιηg ιηѕαηє! (ρяσƒιℓєѕ & σσ¢) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:06 pm
Please post all OOC posts and character profiles here!

Link to roleplay forum: Rolelplay Forum

We need more workers!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:18 pm
Kittykittkitt13's Profile

Username: Kittykittkitt13
Name: Mion Luige
Years in asylum: 0, i'm new to this place
Position: Patient
Personality: I'm mean spirted to kept to slef, people think i'm weird because i like pain, i'm also part animal but no one belives me or understands, they think i'm crazy they all do, your thinking it too aren't you, right this moment, i like messing with people, their minds, theirs souls, there emotions, why because, it keeps me sane when otheres aren't,
Biography: One day i walked out of my den at the wrong time, i was wandering down the street when some called to me nice crossplay, then i blacked out, i don't know what happened but when i awoke the boy was in an ambulance and there was people trying to put a stray jacket on me, i tried to tell them my animal insticts took over but they didn't listen, no one does
Other: I LOVE pocki, and music, i also draw
Appearance:[/
b ]User Image
User Image  

MagicalJediGirl146

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:00 pm
My Roleplay Format

Lost in her delusions...

User Image
~~Katika Nerus~~
~TEXT HERE~

...insanity has taken control

[align=left][color=indigo][size=9][i]Lost in her delusions...[/i][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/060/f/b/Weird_But_Cute_Anime_Girl_by_InsaneHappyPerson.jpg[/img]
[color=indigo][size=18][b]~~Katika Nerus~~[/b][/size][/color]
[color=black][size=9]~TEXT HERE~[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][size=9][color=indigo][i]...insanity has taken control[/i][/color][/size][/align]

----------
Not even crazy...

User Image
~~Kuraia Woods~~
~TEXT HERE~

...yet still stuck in hell

[align=left][color=purple][size=9][i]Not even crazy...[/i][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x217/kairikittykeeper/011hi.jpg[/img]
[color=purple][size=18][b]~~Kuraia Woods~~[/b][/size][/color]
[align=right][size=9][color=purple][i]...yet still stuck in hell[/i][/color][/size][/align]

----------
Driven crazy by power...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~Akio Senka~~
~TEXT HERE~

...created The Asylum

[align=left][color=crimson][size=9][i]Driven crazy by power...[/i][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7127/stylishsuit.jpg[/img]
[color=crimson][size=18][b]~~Akio Senka~~[/b][/size][/color]
[align=right][size=9][color=crimson][i]...created [u]The Asylum[/u][/i][/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:35 am
KawaiiYukiHime's Profile

Username: KawaiiYukiHime
Name: Luca Lovie
Years in asylum: 2
Personality: On a normal basis he is very happy, playful and childlike, but can sometimes appear very docile and quiet , like when his attention is turned to something for a long while. However that doesn't happen a lot as he can have a short attention span. On another side, his personality can hit a down slope and he can become a cold, somewhat sadistic person, who will laugh at anyone's misfortune, the more someone is suffering the more he's grinning and laughing. However this darker side is greatly calmer than the more cheerful side and tends to avoid people more often.
Biography: Luca was out at the local park one day when this taller more muscular boy came up and took away his favorite pinwheel toy, he at first tried to get it back, oblivious to how rude the other boy was and was harshly pushed to the ground scraping his knee. He was then hit with a very splitting headache and as he would later say, "it was like someone flipped a light switch and everything got hazy..." When he could consciously recollect what happened, he was first over the boy, with a broken off tree branch clenched tightly in his hands, then he was put into a restraint hold and transported to a hospital ER with the boy. The boy would later be treated for a broken arm and a severe contusion, and Luca was diagnosed as mentally ill and quickly shipped to the asylum.
Other: He enjoys sweets, and can usually be found playing with a toy of some sort. His most prized possession is a golden heart locket that when opened plays a soft lullaby, and the things that most trigger his personality switches is a harsh situation the childlike side can't handle emotionally, the other personality is, in a sense, a defense mechanism for the truly scared child.
Disorders: Dissociative identity disorder, and slight ADHD.
Appearance:User Image {His eyes are very light blue.}

MagicalJediGirl146

BreezysKittenx3

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

¯¨'*•~-.¸¸,.-~*'€rîs Segaðµs¯¨'*•~-.¸¸,.-~*'

Username: BreezysKittenx3
Name: Eris Segadus
Years in asylum: 4
Personality: Eris is very eccentric and just all over the place. She’s very impulsive and just all over the place sometimes and at other times she’s so calm and quiet most people find it extremely eerie.
Biography: Eris wasn’t always crazy, in fact her childhood was fairly normal, she didn’t have any issues with her mental state until she got older. It started around her 17 birthday every once and a while her family or friends would catch her talking to herself but everyone brushed it off because, hey who doesn’t talk to themselves at least once in a while. Around her 18th birthday it escalated from just little comments to hour long in depth discussions with the thin air, her family and friends became worried as she spent more and more time off by herself and she started developing these extreme mood swings where she’d be completely fine one moment and the next be off on some violent tangent that would last from 5 minutes to 5 hours. She was finally put into the Asylum when her roommate came in one day to find her having a very detailed conversation with her reflection in the bedroom mirror.
Other: She likes painting and it helps keep her calm.
Disorders: Schizophrenia, and Borderline Personality Disorder

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm
BreezysKittenx3
User Image

¯¨'*•~-.¸¸,.-~*'€rîs Segaðµs¯¨'*•~-.¸¸,.-~*'

Username: BreezysKittenx3
Name: Eris Segadus
Years in asylum: 4
Personality: Eris is very eccentric and just all over the place. She’s very impulsive and just all over the place sometimes and at other times she’s so calm and quiet most people find it extremely eerie.
Biography: Eris wasn’t always crazy, in fact her childhood was fairly normal, she didn’t have any issues with her mental state until she got older. It started around her 17 birthday every once and a while her family or friends would catch her talking to herself but everyone brushed it off because, hey who doesn’t talk to themselves at least once in a while. Around her 18th birthday it escalated from just little comments to hour long in depth discussions with the thin air, her family and friends became worried as she spent more and more time off by herself and she started developing these extreme mood swings where she’d be completely fine one moment and the next be off on some violent tangent that would last from 5 minutes to 5 hours. She was finally put into the Asylum when her roommate came in one day to find her having a very detailed conversation with her reflection in the bedroom mirror.
Other: She likes painting and it helps keep her calm.
Disorders: Schizophrenia, and Borderline Personality Disorder

Accepted!  

MagicalJediGirl146

Daughter of the Dark One

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm
Username: Daughter of the Dark One
Name: Tori '16' Rizzo
Years working for asylum: 2
Position: Worker
Personality: she keeps to herself and doesn't say much. She can be very moody as some times.
Biography: Tori was the 16th born in her family and thats why some people call her 16. When she was little she always wanted to be a nurse. So when she was 18 she went into the army and was a nurse there for 2 years. Then she got board with it. It wasn't fun anymore. Tori when found out they need workers here one day and got a job here.
Other: She loves to eat candy. Everyday she draws a red X on her cheek for personal reasons.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:56 pm
Username: Neon_CookieXxX
Name: Alyce Everdeen
Years in asylum: 7 years
Personality: She has multiple personality disorder, but is usually clever, kind, serious, and sometimes shy
Biography: Alyce lived a happy life, she was 10 years old then, and everything was perfect. She had the perfect family, That consisted of her sister Lizzie and her two parents. Also a cat. Though one night all of that changed. A man came into her house, and went into LIzzies room for awhile. When he came out he had her room key, and locked Lizzie's door. Taking a match, he set the house on fire. Though severly burned, Alyce made it out with her life. The others werent as lucky. Alyce had watched her parents and sister incinerate right before her eyes, and the image made her quite mad. Soon she was put in the Mental Asylum, and has lived there ever sence. Her phyciatrist, A close friend of the Everdeen family, took her under his wing. Though theres something sinister going on though, because Alyce dosent know he burned her house down.
Other: She's a good singer
Disorders: Multiple personality disorder
Hallucintations
Appearance:User Image

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Username:Poptartchibi
Name: Anastasia Cross or Anna
Years working for asylum: First year
Personality: Anastasia is the kind, confident, and stubborn person. Her personality is usually outgoing and fun, even though at times she can be shy. She handles pressure pretty well, and she doesn't hold grudges. In certain times she can be serious, and pretty strict. She still has the kid in her though. Her odd style, and short stature usually has her confused with a patient, looking like she is a young teen doesn't help either. Anna always has to wear a badge to show she is a worker, and not a patient. The badge is the only thing she will wear of the dress code, refusing the scrubs or lab coat showing that she works for the Asylum. She feels like the patients would connect with her more if she seemed like more of a peer, than a worker.
Biography: Anna goes to college part time, and works at the Asylum part time. She wants to get a major in the medical field, and she figures this would be the fastest way to get experience. The job also pays pretty well, since it is the only thing keeping her in school. She lives in an apartment on campus, her parents gone long before her schooling at the university.
Other: She loves talking with the patients, and listening to them. She will listen to their stories and their life. Anna doesn't judge, she also doesn't talk about her life or family to anyone either.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:18 am
PoptartChibi

Username:Poptartchibi
Name: Anastasia Cross or Anna
Years working for asylum: First year
Personality: Anastasia is the kind, confident, and stubborn person. Her personality is usually outgoing and fun, even though at times she can be shy. She handles pressure pretty well, and she doesn't hold grudges. In certain times she can be serious, and pretty strict. She still has the kid in her though. Her odd style, and short stature usually has her confused with a patient, looking like she is a young teen doesn't help either. Anna always has to wear a badge to show she is a worker, and not a patient. The badge is the only thing she will wear of the dress code, refusing the scrubs or lab coat showing that she works for the Asylum. She feels like the patients would connect with her more if she seemed like more of a peer, than a worker.
Biography: Anna goes to college part time, and works at the Asylum part time. She wants to get a major in the medical field, and she figures this would be the fastest way to get experience. The job also pays pretty well, since it is the only thing keeping her in school. She lives in an apartment on campus, her parents gone long before her schooling at the university.
Other: She loves talking with the patients, and listening to them. She will listen to their stories and their life. Anna doesn't judge, she also doesn't talk about her life or family to anyone either.
Appearance:
User Image

Accepted!  

MagicalJediGirl146

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:48 am
Name: Bakura
Position: Worker (Nurse)
Personality: Not quite cruel, but cold. Bakura likes seeing people squirm. Though in all truth it’s from years of being on the other end of the stick.
Biography: Bakura started out his life rough. After growing up in an abusive broken home he looked he was going to make a good life, until he had the breakdown. After that he spent a few years in a mental hospital and was eventually let out for good behavior. He now works at the asylum and can’t wait for hell to break loose.
Other: Has a fear of needles when there aimed for him, but has no trouble playing ‘tag’ with patients when he has to do medications. He prefers Frilly or other wise girly clothing and is often mistaken for a girl because of it. Out of all the workers, he probably the one who should be admitted.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:35 pm
Daughter of the Dark One
Username: Daughter of the Dark One
Name: Tori '16' Rizzo
Personality: she keeps to herself and doesn't say much. She can be very moody as some times.
Biography: Tori was the 16th born in her family and thats why some people call her 16. When she was little she always wanted to be a nurse. So when she was 18 she went into the army and was a nurse there for 2 years. Then she got board with it. It wasn't fun anymore. Tori when found out they need workers here one day and got a job here.
Other: She loves to eat candy. Everyday she draws a red X on her cheek for personal reasons.
Appearance:
User Image

Accepted!  

MagicalJediGirl146

MagicalJediGirl146

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:37 pm
Necra Eclips
Name: Bakura
Position: Worker (Nurse)
Personality: Not quite cruel, but cold. Bakura likes seeing people squirm. Though in all truth it’s from years of being on the other end of the stick.
Biography: Bakura started out his life rough. After growing up in an abusive broken home he looked he was going to make a good life, until he had the breakdown. After that he spent a few years in a mental hospital and was eventually let out for good behavior. He now works at the asylum and can’t wait for hell to break loose.
Other: Has a fear of needles when there aimed for him, but has no trouble playing ‘tag’ with patients when he has to do medications. He prefers Frilly or other wise girly clothing and is often mistaken for a girl because of it. Out of all the workers, he probably the one who should be admitted.
Appearance:
User Image

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:38 pm
Neon_CookieXxX
Username: Neon_CookieXxX
Name: Alyce Everdeen
Years in asylum: 7 years
Personality: She has multiple personality disorder, but is usually clever, kind, serious, and sometimes shy
Biography: Alyce lived a happy life, she was 10 years old then, and everything was perfect. She had the perfect family, That consisted of her sister Lizzie and her two parents. Also a cat. Though one night all of that changed. A man came into her house, and went into LIzzies room for awhile. When he came out he had her room key, and locked Lizzie's door. Taking a match, he set the house on fire. Though severly burned, Alyce made it out with her life. The others werent as lucky. Alyce had watched her parents and sister incinerate right before her eyes, and the image made her quite mad. Soon she was put in the Mental Asylum, and has lived there ever sence. Her phyciatrist, A close friend of the Everdeen family, took her under his wing. Though theres something sinister going on though, because Alyce dosent know he burned her house down.
Other: She's a good singer
Disorders: Multiple personality disorder
Hallucintations

Accepted!  

MagicalJediGirl146

XanderAstarte

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:50 pm
(¯`•¸·´¯) z๏гค ครtคгtє (¯`·¸•´¯)

Username: emoanimegurrl2489
Name: Zora Astarte
Years in asylum: 2
Personality: Zora is schtizophrenic but she is most of the time she is happy and quiet.
Biography: Zora had a happy childhood, an only child with two loving parents. Well for a while.. When she was 10 her parents began to argue about everything and grown to dislike each other. Her father became an alcoholic which made her mother fuss at him more. While all this happened Zora developed a voice in her head who became her "friend". Her parents never noticed Zora when she talked to herself because they never cared. When Zora turned 16 she didn't have a birthday party because she had no friends so she just stayed in her room that day. Her parents however got in a big fight and Zora heard them so she went to where they were and tried to stop them, but the situation only became worse. Her father hit her in the head really hard and when that happened she changed. She was the same Zora but the voice that she had in her head since she was 10 snapped and told her to kill her parents. She did what she was told to do because the voice was her only "friend" and while she killed her parents, she didn't care and was actually happy because she was finally at peace from her parents, but since she killed her parents she was sent to the Mental Asylum and she has been there for 2 years.
Other: She likes to draw and write poetry.
Disorders: Schitzophrenia

{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas