Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[SOLO] Planting the Trees

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:04 pm
QUESTLINE: Planting the trees

As you walk around the reservation, you notice a few former War clan members squabbling amongst themselves. They seem to have dug several rather large, impressive holes.

"Did you bring any seeds?" The female clansmember seems extremely agitated, literally harping on the male. He in return, says nothing. "We need seeds of strong saplings, nothing else will support our huts."

She suddenly spots you. "'You there! Come here." She points the ground, where a few small seeds are buried." I need you to go to the Weeping Forest and find tree seeds exactly like these ones. We need to grow the strongest trees."

Before you can argue she points you in the direction of the Weeping Forest. Oh well, better get started

OOC

- Roll a 100-sided dice and match your dice roll to the results below. Keep on rolling until you obtain at least 2 perfect seeds. You have completed the RP once you have fulfilled this requirement.

- 1-20: The tree you manage to find and scale is weak and sickly. It does not seem like it will be suitable
- 21 - 40: You find a particularly large tree, and rather nasty too, as it swings its branches, nearly disemboweling you on the spot. You manage to snag one seed from its branches before you have to flee away from it. +1 seed
- 41 - 60: The tree seems to be very promising, but it seems to only be budding at the very very top. The branches are too dense to fly, so you take the dangerous trek of climbing up, but can only reach one seed before you fall back down. +1 seed
-61 - 80: You look around, trying to find your way... you could have sworn you took this path before. You feel a little lost....
- 81 - 100: You see a suitable tree, but before you can grab at it, a minipet runs away with your find. Maybe you should find that minipet and skin it...

xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:05 pm
Xio was so flippin' mad. First she was made to go out to Weeping Forest and look around for items, and now she had to go find some stupid plant seeds. She should have punched the horsemens that made her go out into the forest to find these seeds. She is not a maid. Nor did she want to do any dirty work. I mean come on her hands was too beautiful for that, no she was too beautiful for that. She had been deciding against hiring some sap to do all the work for her. Maybe she could get her minipets to do it? She siged and looked around the area.

Didn't she step through this area before? She could have sworn that she saw that same tree before. She hoped she was not lost.

((words: 136))  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:19 pm
She found a seed she saw it hanging from a large tree. She went over the tree and got on her toes to reach up and grab it. It seemed like the tree wasn’t that happy about that. It swunged its branch almost taking off her head. “That was not a good thing to do.” Xio looked at the tree and rolled out of the way before it could try a second time to hit her. She jumped and grabbed the seed and managed to run away before it could have tried a third attempt to hit her. “Ha, you need to be more faster than that to get the best of me. She could have hitted the tree but she didn’t feel comfortable hitting a tree

((words: 127))  
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 pm
She managed to find another tree but no seed. The poor tree looked so sick and weak. She climbed the tree and looked around more. But couldn’t find a seed. She climbed down and looked the tree up and down. It probably needed some water and some love. The spot it was in didn’t look like it got enough sun. She would look into this another time and see what she could do to help. The seeds that she was sent to look for will have to taken care of more better so that they wouldn’t end up like this tree here was.

((words: 103))  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 91 Total: 91 (1-100)

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 pm
She found a tree and went up to it to get a closer look. Is that is a seed that she sees? She couldn’t be sure. She went to get a better look at it only to have a minipet come out of nowhere and grab it away from her. She closed her eyes and counted to ten. She thought about chasing the minipet and finding it and skinning it alive. She thought about the minipet bones that she found last time she was in the woods. She now knew why it was there . It probably pissed someone off and they skinned it and left the bones there for everyone to see. She letted the minipet go it was not worth her chasing and catching. Maybe when she was finished looking for the seeds she could come back and get it.

((words: 142))  
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 79 Total: 79 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 pm
She turned around in a circle. Where was she? “No not again.” She was lost again. It was all that stupid minipet fault. When she was done here she was going to hunt that minipet down and have it for dinner. She tried to retrace her steps but to no prevail she was lost. “This is ridicules’.” She was mad now and throught about not only the minipet baring her wrath but the horsemen that sented her on this wild goose chase. She didn’t have time for this foolishings. She couldn’t retrace her steps cause she didn’t know where her last steps she had taken were. “Next time I’m using breadcrumbs.”

((words: 111))  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm
She continued on walking until she found another tree. “Yes, now all I need is to get a seed and I can be on my merry way.” She approached the tree to see a minipet with a seed in it’s hands. “That better not be the same stupid minipet from last time.” She got closer to the minipet. “Here little minipet. I don’t bite. Why don’t you hand over that seed to me?” She made kissing noises and cuddle noises. “Just be a good little pet and hand it over.” When the minipet jumped off the tree and ran away Xio got more mad. “You stupid, dumb..”

((words: 107))  
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:53 pm
Xio wanted to chase the minipet and did just that she chased the minipet further in the woods going as far as she could. When she saw another tree and saw the same minipet that she was chasing jumping up on the tree branch and stealing another seed from it she got mad. “Listen here. You will give me those seeds right this instant or I swear, I will skin you alive and eat your heart for dinner."

((Words: 79))  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm
She sighed, closed her eyes and counted to ten. She looked to her right and saw another sick tree. “Look I need those seeds to plant them so they can go and be healthy.” She tried to explain to the minipet who when she had turned her head to look at the sick tree had disappeared into thin air. “What the..”

((Words: 61))  
xdeathxbyxlovex rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm
She started to walk back around the woods and told herself not to worry about the minipet it would have it’s day. She stopped walking when she found a good big tree. “There’s probably a seed up there somewhere.” She looked up and saw the seed and smiled. She decided to just get the seed and go. Forget the whole get three seeds. They will have to just deal with it. She spreaded her wings and got ready to fly up to the seed when she observed that that would not be possible. She guess she didn’t have much of a choice. She would have to climb the tree. She dusted off her eyes and started to scale the tree. She wasn’t happy about it and would have to take a nice long bath afterward. She managed to get up to the tree and got the seed. She didn’t have time to celebrate through. Before she knew it she went crashing down to the ground.
Back on the ground she made her way back to where the horsemen where. “Here is your seeds.” She threw them at the horseman and turned and left before they said anything to her.

((Words: 199))  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers