Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
SB's Old-New Plots: LF Old Plots, New Homes, Love? OPEN. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 am
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:39 am
User Image

So obviously I'm a terrible person, being gone for months. I know I had LOTS of plots with people that I basically bailed out on, and I fully understand and respect if you've moved on from then. If not though, that's great! I'd love to keep lots of these plots, if you would. Some I wouldn't mind scrapping, and if you feel that way too, then good. If there's anything you want to KEEP or DROP, say so and we'll do it!

Lifemates
I really want to keep these pairs, but if you've moved on, that's FINE. Just tell me so I can plan for my half of the pairs. Also for ANY pair I'm 100% down for MORE BABIES so if you're feeling active, I am too!

Mahewa + Kasdeya (Aikanaro'hini)
Uidan Fyja + Zia (Ela'Wadiyi)
Hak'Zhakuu + Sev (Iknimaya)
Zapaliti + Makaa (Going to Pridelands!)
Naira + Dusan (Swampies)
Feidhlim + Shani (Ela'Wadiyi)
Weyard + Pyke (Mwezi'Johari)
Farooq + ??? (Bahari'Mtoto)**
Itsaso + Sant'Iris (Tuait'tekem)
Sutekh + Hiimatayt (Tuait'tekem)
Kuhesh + Amu (Rogue)*
Morrigan + Aesir (Myrsky)
Mjyd + Atash (Ukuucha'Wafalme)
Jora'mana + Kimbea (Ukuucha'Wafalme)
Ohm + Alba (Swampies)

* = We need to finally find these pairs new homes!
** = I'm awful. I forget who he signed on to be with? Hit me up. ><

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:40 am
User Image

These guys, through events or pridal collapse or whatever, have become rogues. I love rogues, and like to have lots of them, but some of these guys are telling me they want new homes! I'd LOVE to spread into prides I don't already have lions in, but I do have some favorites that I'd gladly dump more into.

Some of them will also need motivation (like a new friend or love) to get them convinced to leave their roaming ways. I will probably be picky, so please don't be offended if I say no. I just don't like some prides/packs, and will be hard to sell on those without big plots coming with them.

User Image
Looking for: Pride, flings, mate?
Has had one hybrid litter. Headstrong, pushy, stubborn, not species-biased, not terribly religious at all. Originally from Matembezi, left after birthing her sons because it was too boring (what good is training to keep the peace if there are no threats in the area?) She probably will demand some feat of strength if you want to fling/mate with her; she values strength above all else. The right male could probably woo her otherwise though.
Trying something.

User Image
Looking for: Pride, mate, maaaybe fling(s)?
Has sired one litter, but doesn't know about it at all, in the Pridelands. Cultured, proper, resigned, a little rude lately from being a rogue so long. He was originally the heir to the throne of the Binidamu, and groomed for that role all his life. He had a best friend who was a gladiator, but after the pride crumbled they got separated. He is tired of being alone, and understands that prooobably he won't be able to climb to the heights he would have had in his old home but...well. He will be keenly interested in courting any princesses/etc., if they're looking, and wouldn't be against getting cleaned up and visiting a pride as if his home still was around. Pretending he's come to marry into the pride to build an alliance, but later reveal (or not!) that his home's kinda gone, or something. Hit me up!

User Image AND User Image
**These two come as a PAIR and will not join a pride that the other can't join!**
Looking for: Pride, flings (mostly for Sam), mate.
These two are best friends. Sizwe comes from the demon hunter pride, and Sam is, well, was a demon. Originally fated to be enemies, they met as juveniles and discovered they had a great deal in common. Over the months they forged a strong friendship behind their families' backs, keeping it secret through adulthood. Of course they realized that one day they would have to fight, but neither could handle having to kill the other, or their family or friends. So they both made a pact and left. Sizwe is honorable, righteous, and lawful, and keeps the wily, clever, sneaky Samyaza in check. Neither of them is evil! They have mellowed in their time as rogues, and Sam no longer talks to his 'demon', or associates with that way of life. Similarly, Sizwe is not the type to give sermons on being good or against evil. They are simply two brothers, born to enemy prides, that sought to make their way together, despite where they come from.

User Image
Looking for: Pride, mate, flings?
He was supposed to be part of the Clan of the Cave Bear pride. Is that still active? Let me know. Otherwise seeking home. He has a twin who has not yet been customed, and he's somewhat lofty and serious. He's had one litter (with my own lioness, in the K'Z) that he knows nothing about.

User Image
Looking for: Pride, mate, flings.
He was the runt of his litter, but still grew to be large. His family left the Aali when it fell, and he's been straggling along with/behind them, sort of doing his own thing. He isn't sure what he's looking for, but he is looking. He's a good guy, pretty quiet, doesn't want trouble, but will throw down if he must.

User Image
Looking for: Pride, flings, mate?
He's a tough lil' s**t. But without the little part. He got all his father's size and bulk, and is much bigger than his little brother up above. He spends all his time working out and hunting, and is pretty much a cool cucumber to anyone he meets. He doesn't like weaklings, but puts up with them, and doesn't like flirty ladies that much, but also puts up with them. He isn't sure he's gonna go with mom and dad to wherever they settle, so he's on the lookout for adventures.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 am
User Image

These guys and gals are looking for romance of some sort, but NOT prides/relocation for the most part. They just want love! Most are open to rogues joining their prides to be mates, some are open to hybriding.

User Image
Looking for: Mate.
He used to have a mate planned, but it never went anywhere, sooo I guess he's starting over. He's got a big ego, and a blunt attitude, but he means well. He just lacks in social graces. He is willing to move between clans in the Ela if he has to, but he does love his clan, and is primarily looking inside it for a lady. He's ready to settle down and have LOTS of little cubs to puff his chest about, and he's just blunt enough to start approaching ladies with pick up lines and stupid wooing tactics. He'll take patience, but will be terribly devoted once he finds a gal. NO NON-LIONS.

User Image
This can be from when he was on his naming quest, since I didn't do any RP for him at that time! So rogue ladies, feel free to apply! He's a seer, and his power is that when he touches someone for the first time, he has a vision of them as an adult, standing beside whomever they will mate with/fling with. If they don't mate, or will die before they do, he sees nothing. If they will fling a lot, he only sees one of the partners. And his powers don't work on himself. He's fairly upbeat, but a little stressed by his visions, and he makes a point of never touching anyone unless they ask him to, or something. He doesn't like to make trouble, and just wants to make his parents proud. He'd love to meet a god too, since his grandmother was the goddess of decay. NO NON-LIONS.

User Image
She is a rather icy creature, who is glad for the muses leaving the Kizi. She recently had cubs by a passing rogue in a night of heated abandon (for her), and she's still somewhat getting used to being a mother. She used to tend the dead and dying, and now tends the sick (and dead and dying) with her potions, an so has little time for her children, not to mention feels they should not be around her work. She is not cruel though. She simply has never felt her heart touched by love, and found the free-wheeling attitude of the insane Kizi to be uncomfortable. With proper handling, she could become unfathomably devoted and caring. Lions or fertile lion-hybrids preferred, and must be okay with her cubs!

User Image
He's a very gentle soul, and loves the beauty of nature. He is respectful, good natured, accepting, and strong in the face of danger. I think he might have had a plot for a mate at one point, but I can't remember who. Please contact me if it was you, I'm really ready to move him along in life. He will be an amazingly caring mate, and do all he can to provide for his family, just like his parents did for him. He would be willing to fall for rogue ladies, but they MUST join the Ela, and be close to his way of thinking (reverence for spirits and nature.) NO NON-LIONS.

User Image
I'm working on getting her reset as the pride queen after my MIA-ness. She used to be all happy-go-lucky, but since the muses left (hers was crickets) she has sobered up a bit. She is still cheerful and kind and energetic, but the weight of her office and the pride's turmoil has forced her to become more focused. She had a little right before Insanity left--they are now adols, but she will not fling again. She is not really looking for a mate, but would appreciate one if a male came wooing. She will be wary of males just out to 'get with the boss lady'. All species welcome.

User Image
Looking for: Flings, mate?
He used to be energetic and happy, a bar who sang and danced. His illness is bad lately though, and I really just want to breed him once (and maybe find him a brief true love) before he dies, which is due to be unfortunately soon. Probably around when his cubs turn juve, he'll just collapse, dead, in the middle of a bard routine. Bummer.

User Image
He's stubborn and serious, and takes his job really seriously. He has an adult adopted son who is an attendant. He is not really interested in rank climbing, but he's got really good colors, and I would like to see some possible interest in the nobles of the pride. He's a stand up guy after all, and while not really a gentleman, he's a good sort.

User Image
Looking for: Mate, flings?
Said son, he is, unlike his dad, a social reacher. He wants nothing more than to marry a noble and have his children be purple. He knows he's in a good spot as an attendant though, and doesn't want to lose it. Despite his father's best attempts, he doesn't really like the ground folk at all, and struggles to keep his hate for his own coloration in check. Some interest from a groundling could be really interesting, because he might play it up to get practice with the ladies, so he could better woo a purple lady later. XD

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:42 am
Well crap, that's more than I meant to post, and I have like three pages left of journal to get through. I guess that's it for now, but feel free to look here at my other guys too! I'm just as happy to play them, but I don't wanna make this a HUGE(er) thread than it is.

User Image

LINKS HERE.

I am able to do JRPs for most prides, including ALL LINED PRIDES. Hit me up and I'll help you out!

You can PM me, message me here, or AIM me at amandarbeckett!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:54 am
OPAN.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:10 am
Methinks Aulus would fit in with Tianxia's 'high society' 8D Not many princesses to court, but there are duchesses! I'd offer my own, because him pretending the pride is still around to marry seems hilarious, but I think she is plotted ;;  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:25 am
I'm interested in this gal:
User Image

I was thinking it would be awesome for her to be tricked by one of my pirates (Probably Blackbeard since hes more likely to do it) and taken back to the pirates. He's a meanie, and would likely push cubs on her if you awnted it as part of the pride.

The pride itself has a lot of good members, so though she'd be tricked into joining, she'd be treated well.

Whatcha think? 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:25 am
I think Dormin and the Aali boys should go to the Stormborn. -nodnod-

Also, I'm still totally psyched about Sutekh and Hiimatayt as well as Aesir and Morrigan! Let's make babies?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 am
I'm still all for Jora and Kimbea~
And I have an interest in Zioto, but no one in the Pride... ;3;  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:38 am
All the replies, thousands of replies!

@Wooga: I'm definitely gonna consider that. I don't have anyone in that pride some how, so it's fo' sho' an option. <3

@Buffy: Hmmm, well I DO have a thing for pirates (not to mention no one in that pride) so let me IM you after lunch here and we can hash out details, yes? <3

@Feylin: YES ALL THE BABIES. I will work on racking up Morri RP, aaaand we can do more DW development. I'm thinking about the Stormborn for Dormin, but a little worried just because *mumbles something in your ear* Y'know, that. I don't think she'd like that at all, and probably get herself in trouble for it. But maybe later, after that happens, around when *more mumbles* this happens? Then I could see it.

@Cheza: YES. Jora is all growd now and handsome, and she's his only lady and he loves her so much. <3 I really wanna RP them. And aww, that's okay. That pride really makes me sad, so I only have him there because I won him. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 am
Sounds good! I'll be on all day so just shoot me a message 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 am
But what's not to like about that? It's just the way the pride does things. Or can do things. Hm. You're right. She might not like that very much. Perhaps she can hear of the pride through Morri and Aesir, but not decide to check it out for a while?

Babiesssss. More DW RP. <3

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:54 am
We definitely need to RP them~
Kimbea will still be her sarcastic self though, no matter what age he is. XD  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:28 am
*perks* DW RP... I need to kick Msrah in the arse so he starts talking to me again. I think he'd like to meet Tay's boyfriend... or not... but I think it might be interesting.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff