[PRP] Too Much Time (Mohana and Zuberi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:43 pm
User ImageMohana sighed and absently clawed at the earth underneath her paws. She was resting in the shade of one of her favorite trees and wondered absently if one of her daughters might visit. She wished they would, though Mo had to accept the fact that they were fully grown now and had lives and priorities of their own.

She had spent so much of her time looking after them, cherishing them, and protecting them that she was now at a bit of a loss. She didn't know what to do with all of her time. Mo did her duties and responsibilities as an artisan, singing and dancing when she was asked to. It was an enjoyable pastime, but obviously something was missing. Mohana loved being a mother and wished that her daughters were a little younger so that she might care for them some more.

Bipin, her faithful companion looked up from his place curled at her sighed.

"You really must find something to do. Sitting here and sighing is not only irritating and making it difficult to nap, you look miserable. Go out and find something new," snapped the little ratel. He was always blunt and a little grumpy, but Mo loved him still. And sometimes his advice was actually worthwhile.

"I suppose you are right," said Mohana. "Perhaps I should pray and seek the guidance of the Gods. They might offer me some perspective."

Leaving her cranky little companion to his nap, Mo strode off to find a place to pray.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image
Zuberi had come to realize that he really didn't have many friends and mostly stuck around his family when he was not doing his duties. he figured it was high time he got more social as he was not a cub anymore and was a full fledged adult now who didn't need his family making friends for him. so today he made it his mission while off duty to go out and start a conversation with someone who wasn't family. a smile on his face, he set out to see if anyone was not too busy and had a bit of time to spare to chat with him and maybe become his friend.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 pm
As Mohana was searching for a quiet place to pray, she passed a few of the other pride members. She smiled as she passed them, regretting a little that she knew so few of them. When she'd first joined the pride, she had kept to herself, better to guard and watch over her daughters. Now that she had some time to make friends and be sociable, she found it felt too late. She knew some of the other members, but no one really well.

While she was musing, she passed a lion that she'd never met before. Perhaps this was her chance. It was high time for her to meet someone and make some acquaintances. She was certain the Gods would forgive her interruption. And besides, the lion in question looked very open and welcoming, smiling happily. Mo took a chance and greeted him.

"Hello," she said, a bit shyly, though with some confidence, "I apologize if I am interrupting anything, but I don't believe I have met you before. I am Mohana," she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm
Zuberi was very open, friendly and outgoing but his only problem was he stuck around family. so when a lioness he had never talked to before came up and started to chat with him, he was more than happy to chat with her. " your not interrupting anything at all. i was just taking a walk while i have time off of hunting since it seems i don't get around the pride often enough." he smiled and found Mohana to be very polite even though she seemed a bit shy. " I'am Zuberi and it is a pleasure to meet you Mohana." he would of puffed up with pride at himself for actually chatting with someone he never talked too but that would seem weird so he just stayed relaxed and sat down.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm
Mohana chuckled to herself, finding it amusing that she had run into another pride member with a similar issue. Well, at least if they both struggled to be social, then they had some common ground.

"Hello Zuberi, the pleasure is all mine," she said with a smile. "I'm afraid I don't get around very often either. Though I've lived here for a number of years, I find I still don't know many others. I figured I would try to remedy that."

Mo was pleased that Zuberi seemed content with company. He looked relaxed and pleasant to her, someone that would be a good friend.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm
Sherlolly

Zuberi was more than amused it seemed they both had a similar issue and was actually glad to know someone else that had a similar issue so that he didn't feel too horrible about not being the most social. " yeah it seems i been pretty content with just hanging with my family and doing my duties as a hunter. but at lest now we both can say we have talked with someone we don't usually do." chuckling, he was glad for a pleasant conversation and how friendly she seemed to be for someone who didn't get around ether.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces