The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:50 am
The Frozen Wall guards much of the Southern Water Tribe and is the primary entrance to the cities. It's large, with numerous guards defending it, and thousands of years of improvement to its name. A sturdy gate not easily melted nor crushed, the Frozen Wall is one of the greatest landmarks to be proud of in all of the Southern Tribes.

Entering past the walls however, is rather easy, since the people of the tribes are very trusting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:07 pm
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxT R A I N E Exxll

KIANNAXSAROSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T E RxxB E N D E RxxH E A L E R

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 3 5 0 / 3 5 0xxllxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

OOC:

When Kianna arrived at the gates, she asked the guard to let her through. The guard only complied on the agreement that he will keep his eye on her. When the frozen wall was separated by the guard, Kianna walked through and looked around. She was supposed to find some sort of animal and bring it back, but one couldn't be found. So she just kept on walking.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:39 pm
Just right outside of the wall, Birds were laying around out in the open field of snow finding to eat. Not know themselves that they're gonna be someone elses meal. For with in the snow, bits of ice shifted before a wiled Polar Leopard leaped out and landed onto one of the birds. The rest flock away in fright, leaving behind one comrade being pierced under the animals paw as it being tare with its strong fangs. Blood and feathers spill all over the snow, enjoying the fresh kill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:45 pm

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 3 5 0 / 3 5 0xxllxx

OOC: A leopard?! Really?

When Kianna saw the Polar Leopard, she yelped. What was it doing so close to the gates? Hopefully it didn't see her. This wasn't what she signed up for, she thought she could go out to catch a penguin. Not get slaughtered by a Polar Leopard, she tried to silently tip toe backwards, hoping it didn't see her.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 pm
((ooc; yep! not gonna make it that hard though... since you can't attack and stuff))

The Polar leopard has very good hearing and notice right away from Kiannas footsteps smashing the soft snow. The animal quickly turn and look at her, giving an unfriendly growl tours her with small amount of blood still on it's mouth. It just gotten it's kill and want no one near it. The leopard is having a difficult time deciding to ether take the kill and leave or kill her where she's at. It would surly be a pleasure to have full tummy through out the this cold clement. But it's thoughts came short when the guards at the gates attack using water bending like a whip.

The polar leopard backed off like they intended to keep the girl safe, but the animal did not run away. Instead, it reach down to pick up the dead bird and slowly move back over to the different wall close by to the gate. When it wasn't moving fast enough, the guards continue striking it from afar with their water bending. Socking it and harming with some of the ice spikes. It actually still keeping it's pace wile staring dead strait at Kianna. Eyes of a wiled leopard wanting to kill one of her kinds so badly. Then it's eye's suddenly shut, it's body trouble down with pain escaping out of it's mouth dropping the bird. Blood seep out of it's furry chest, from the ice spikes gotten to close to it.

The polar leopard may be down but not out. The guards do not want to give a fishing blow in the first place but to steer it off. Kianna may return inside the gate in safely empty handed or do something drastic with little knowledge of bending right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 pm

OOC:

The smart thing to do was run back to the village, but the leopard was hurt. He was being pelted with several ice spikes at a time... She could help him... perhaps then the leopard would come with her. She walked up to the Polar Leopard slowly, it still had the dead bird in its mouth, and blood was still seeping on the floor as it simply lay there. Kianna waved her arm and the snow melted into warm water and rose to hover in mid air. She knelt by the polar leopard and tried to begin healing the bruises, abrasions and cuts she found over his body. If he let her of course. Though as soon as the water hit the leopards body, a feeling of comfort would overcome him.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm
((I don't think you can melt ice with out knowing at least the "Traditional Waterbending" but what ever.))

Sensing that she was there, couldn't tell if that the human was coming for a kill or not. No choice but to always be caution and trust no one. Including the guards that are still by the gate. The Polar Leopard quickly open it's eyes within a quick swoop, it moved away from the girl with its animal instincts.

As soon it stood up, it notice right away the pain where it has been hit. Blood dropping down only little by little from it's white fur. Scared, it finally sprint out of there, leaving it's bird behind. Not realizing that drips of blood are leaving tracks of where it's going.

Just at the very edge of the wall that the humans don't stand around is a little snow ditch that's like a cave. The Polar leopard wobble it's way just the front entrants of it. Didn't bother to go inside but just lay down onto the snow. Now wanting to rest from such energy been spent and weakening by the minuet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:02 am

OOC:

Kianna was startled by the sudden movement from the leopard. She jumped back and fell down on the snow. "Oof!" She could tell animal was injured. It needed her help, and she wasn't just gonna let it die from blood loss. She stood up and followed it, though when she found it, she didn't want to be rash. She didn't want to scare it away again. She inched slowly to the leopard. When she was 5 feet away, Kianna stopped and knelt on the snow. She whistled a light tune to get the leopard attention. She stuck her hand out, grabbed a sharp piece of ice then made a small incision on her other arm. She placed her hand on the snow, and let the warmth of her hand melt the snow, as she lifted her hand, water slowly followed it. She hovered the water slowly over the abrasion and healed it. She wanted to show the leopard that she could help it.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 am
The Polar Leopards ears flip around of hearing the humans noise. Seeing that she has fallowed to it's shelter. The animal gave little effort to stay away from of it now with no energy to even stand up. It lay there, letting the girl do her thing onto her the beast. It's breathing are heavy, sounds of mourns escape it's throat. But soon it turn calm, soothed by the water; healing its wounds. A wild anime like them don't commonly get treated this well.

It gathered enough strength to left its own head up to see what she was doing. Nothing but some magic water healing from what the animal see's, but it's helping nether the less. The Polar leopard came up to Kianna's face and licked her with great graduated of making it better. In due time, the large animal will gain enough strength soon to stand up again. Her healing ability made the Polar Leopard think differently about the humans now and gain Kianna's trust.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 pm

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 3 0 0 / 3 5 0xxllxx

OOC:

When the Polar Leopard allowed Kianna to heal him, Kianna smiled. Though she was tired, she had already used a substantial amount of chi healing the leopard. She stood up and motioned for the Polar Leopard to follow her. She still needed an animal to accompany her back to the Tribe in order to pass her test.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:46 pm
The Polar leopard look up to the girl, watching as it suggested to fallow. But sadly, the animal can't go with her with a very good reason from just a faint sound coming behind it. Faint animal cry's can be heard with in the small snow shelter. Cute and adorable sounds related close to cubs or kittens would be making, thous this very polar leopard isn't just wild hunter snow animal... it's a mother.

The polar leopard moved over to the mini cave, taking a quick look to its young wile now feeling its body is much better. The mother only stick her head inside with a well view of her children. Soon later, she pulled out with something in her mouth. A little cub was the thing hanging by the back neck from its mothers mouth wile being carried out to it's first day light outside. This one hasn't even open it's eyes yet and made little sounds compared to the rest of the cubs still inside the shelter. It's actually not well. A very weak cub that was born with little energy and most likely to die in the wiled alone.

The Mother handed the tired cub to the woman. Replacing in her place but also a token for her help. Seeing her healing power first hand, the mother thought this cub would have a better chance to service with with this human girl than with her. The mother has no use for it to die here than having it live on its own with the humans.

((You can return back and report in your catch. Also congrats! You get a baby polar leopard to raise. Ain't I nice? ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:41 pm

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 3 0 0 / 3 5 0xxllxx

OOC: crying

When the Polar Leopard pulled out the sick baby cub, it almost brought Kianna to tears. She took the baby Leopard into her arms, then bowed to the Polar Leopard. She turned around with the cub in her arms, it seemed the cub was trying to snuggle close to her for warmth. She began her way back into the village to report that her test was successful.
{enter the tribe}

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 750

Water Bender...

Autumn shifted her way close to the gate exit of the frozen wall that surround the village, wile pulling a canoe tours it. The small bout is to big for her size that borrowed one of the villagers that she could only drag it along the snow that is sliding along. She made her way inching closer in a very slow pace of heading out of the village and go treasure hunting. "Uugh! Can someone help? She asked her friends that should be behind her.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 am
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun chuckles, pushing the boat forward until it reached the water. He reaches over and holds onto the edge of the boat, keeping it from floating off.

"There we go."  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:01 pm
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxN O V I C Exxll

A L Y S S AXS A R O SXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

OOC:

Alyssa had fallen behind quite a lot. Despite being used to this, she was still carrying Taiki and so she couldn't simply bend her way through the snow. When she finally caught up, the two had already obtained a boat. "So are we all ready to go?"

[WT] South Pole - Southern Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces