Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:22 am
User Image

The Northern Palace is a large and glorious home reserved for the Chieftain and his or her family. It's a place of history with much knowledge and architecture, and it's known as one of the most beautiful places in the four nations. It's made almost entirely of ice and yet it's rather warm, and the icy structure gives it a good defense, as well as a strategic advantage, as you can waterbend this place to your will. Many Chiefs, princes and princesses have lived here, the most famous being Yue, and it's no surprise that the people of the Water Tribe would rather fall in battle than see this place fall in vain.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun entered into the palace where the chieftain, his master, was waiting. Walking past the guards, after giving his reasons for visiting, he approaches the door to where Taka would be. He stops, but does not open the door. He places his fist into his hand and bows.

"Master....I've come to request you apology for the actions I showed. I was recless and rushed forward without any subtlty or thought and my actions ended with disaster."

He pauses for a few seconds and then continues to speak.

"However...I do not believe the approach I made was of any wrong, only the amount of force I put into it. As you know, I am not from the Northern Tribe, but I was not born in the south either, so the cultures are still very new to me. My life was spent growing up in the wild without a family or home and on my own, and encounters such as that were met with similar actions for the sake of survival. My instincts kicked in as soon as the herd charged, despite having a back up plan due to my somewhat knowledge in common animal behavior, and I did have a plan to calm the beast. Besides that, I apologize and humbly ask for your forgiveness."  

Cain the Blade

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise

XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the ocean..."
Taka shrugged, leaning against the seat of his throne. "The animals you dealt with in the Earth Kingdom are different than the ones here. We have a peaceful relationship with all of them, and attacking them is not only against our ways, but it's illegal. I didn't arrest you because you're from somewhere else and aren't used to our customs, but our customs are important to the entire flow of life here." Leaning back and crossing his arms behind his head, Taka whistled for Bungie to come to the room. The massive Frog Turtle leapt to where his master was, before spraying water on Yun. The Chieftain laughed at this, since he didn't even have to prompt it. Bungie was just as a**l about these rules as Taka was. "The approach you made was wrong because of the after-effects it can leave. As I said, our reputation is important. However, I'll spare you the lectures. Needless to say, I accept your apology. But next time I send you on a task, do it in a way that a waterbender would do it. A waterbender would observe, wait for the cycle to meet its sweet point, and then take the opportunity. Now, Yun Sung, I promote you to Novice Rank. Watch yourself." The boy stood up, and mounted Bungie. Then, he bended the wall of the palace, and left through this rift in the structure. He had something to do in another place.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun merely bowed as the chieftain walked by. He had nothing more to say, as he was one step closer to his goal: finding the bandit clan that killed his father and mother and finally destroying all of the slaver tribes on the Earth Continent. But for now, he needed rest. And also, he needed to keep his promise to Autumn. He left to return to the south end of the ice wall, where his "home" was.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn walk up the stars leading up just only the front entrants of the palace. Reached to the top with Yun, she go and asked one of the guards for Mister Shen. He said he'll go inside and check to see. Not able to go all the way inside to snoop around his stuff, they would have to wait in a room. "*Sigh* I guess we'll wait." She seam disappointing and satted down on one of the chairs. At the place is a little warm. She haven't been this up close to the area.

[Just gonna give him a chance if he will pop up here. :I ))

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun let out a sigh. He scratched his head and then sat down. He drew his blade and took out a cloth. He decided that if he was gonna wait, he would atleast clean his new weapon while they were there.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Everything At Once

Autumn swing her legs back and forth above in the air from her boredom sitting there. Nothing much to do wile waiting for the guy. As her legs keep moving back and forth like in a pattern... a beat came to her head. Not only that but a song comes up to her head that would fit to it. A little fun jingle that kids like to sing out.

"♪ As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear
As free as a bird, as neat as a word
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house

All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything ♪
"

Autumn started singing to her self, but not in a very loud tone. Something to make her entertain.

"♪ As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth
As deep as a bite, as dark as the night
As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong
As long as a road, as ugly as a toad

As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture
Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be
Bright as day, as light as play
As hard as nails, as grand as a whale

All I wanna be oh, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
Everything at once
Everything at once, oh
Everything at once♪
"

Autumn even bob her head left to right as her feet still moving to the beat.

"♪ As warm as the, the sun, as silly as fun
As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea
As hot as fire, cold as ice
Sweet as sugar and everything nice

As old as time, as straight as a line
As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee
Stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glider
Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be

All I wanna be oh, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
Everything at once! ♪
"

She gone through the whole song. Pleased how cheerful it made her.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Nothing was heard after the song as finished, except for a slight tap on the ice floor. It was Yun's sword, and on closer examination, Yun was asleep. Whether it was the song or not, he was exhausted still from his training earlier, but he attempted not to show it. The song was the final blow as he started to take a nap in the palace.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:04 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Looking over to Yun, he didn't say anything with his blade down. He just looks sleepy with his head going down. It's like her song had the power like a lullaby! "hmm..." Autumn said to herself. She doesn't want to disturb him so now she's really alone in this boredom unless she go's to sleep too. Reaching down to Yun's bag and pull out his blanket, she wrap it over to him to get more comfortable. "Nighty night, Yun." Autumn whispered. Letting him get his rest. She'll wait for Teacher Shen to come by. Hopefully she wont fall asleep as well.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:27 am
I posted the thread for your test like a week ago, lol

You can just go there. It's called "The Ice Queen".  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun was woken up to the voice of one of the guards. He was handed a message. Opening it, he read it. He then hands it to Autumn.

"Its a message from the chief. It has our test."

He gets up and sheathes his sword.

"Lets go."

He walks out.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn only dozed off for a little bit when things moved a bit too fast. A test already? "U-uh, uh.." She shuddered. With Yun already heading out, Autumn quickly head out behind him. "U-Uh! Wait for me!"

[Exit]

((A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go~ Hi Ho a witch hunting we will go~ :I ))

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun walked through the front entrance of the palace, Autumn still following him and trying to hold him back. Reassuring, he turns to her.

"You remember the promise I made, there will be no killing."

Instead, Yun wouldn't mind punching Taka in the face. He walks to the chieftains large door and pounds on it.

"Hey lazy! Wake up!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi: 475

Water Bender...

((I guess we're here then :I))

Blinking a few time, Autumn finally let go of Yun. She's surprise that he even remember that... more than that, keeping his word. She wouldn't think he would keep his promise in a time like this. Autumn even knows that her parents couldn't do that... for good reason that is.

Autumn is convinced that he wasn't going to harm the chief. Yun must be here for something else then.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:00 pm
"Shut up, I'm not lazy, and I'm not asleep," Taka retorted, Bungie slapping Yun in the face. "The issue we have here is that Tui is not dead. You two seem totally un-harmed, so you didn't even fight. I suppose that's fair... since it was sort of crazy for me to send you to do something like that, but there's no way she would've sent you back without any remarks or requests. So, she sent you to kill me, no? I'm not one to let things slip by me. This is the truth, isn't it? She asked you to end my life? Only logical outcome." He wasn't blind to Tui's deceptive practices. She was his mother, after all. He knew her like the pages of a book; a book he had been raised with, and read all the time even with differing age and differing intelligence. "So, what's your choice?" He wasn't afraid anyway. He and Bungie could take Tui, and that meant he and Bungie could definitely take them. It was just too bad he hadn't learned bloodbendig very well yet, since he noticed Yun lost his defense against it, temporarily.  
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff