Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:26 am
User Image

This place is located on the western side of the Northern Tribe's city, inside of a large chunk of ice. It's a natural wonder as well as what's considered the western district of the Northern Tribe, where waterbenders can bend the ice of the area or bend the ponds of water located inside of it. Many prestiged bending trainers reside here, and many of them believe that this place was the location where the first waterbender in history taught his pupils the later ways.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'9"// 14 years old

Water Bender...

Autumn arrived to the training ground for her first lesson for her water bending training. Her father pointed her the right duration, so this must be it. It's best to start practicing her bending as soon as possible now that she's more old enough. It would be supper fun that she can move the snow around the grown ups do around the area. Building a big snow man is always to heavy for her to do alone.

She got her warm coat and nice boots, so she won't get freezing in the snow. "Any teacher here?" She asked around the area, ready to get started.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:31 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy eyes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXfor my country XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand its demise

XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the ocean..."
The boy, instructing young children in their beginnings on how to fight and how to bend, was very into it up until the girl came. He was focusing only on teaching, because that was all he could do. And it seemed like he had another pupil to his flock. "Hey. I'm a teacher, mostly. What's your name?" The lessons went rather slowly. Many of the students here were untalented and he had no clue how to help them. He supposed it was judgmental to say that they were lacking in talent, but there wasn't any way to help it. Hopefully, the new student could be different, though he couldn't bet on it; only listen and wait. Waterbending required patience. Waterbending required understanding. Most of the children here only "understood" how to rub their boogers on people. Well, at least he had Bungie here to blast the little brats.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'9"// 14 years old

Water Bender...

Aututmn look over and up to the grown man. Looks like she found the teacher, hopefully he will help her alot. "My name is Autumn Thea! I want to try doing water bending. It's my first time!" She gave out her info. "Can you help me?"

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm
Evelene Mol'atra

User Image

Evelene walked into the training area after hearing voices, she pushed forward. "Oh hello there...sorry, i couldn't stop myself from overhearing that you guys might be practicing water bending...and...can i join you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗

Shura walked in with his hands in his pockets, looking to Evelene, the grown man, and Autumn, nodding as a form of saying "hello" like that of a typical african american male going "sup" or "yo" or the current "what it do". Shura looked to them as he breathed out some cool air, being visible since it was cold, "here to train like you guys." He was simple, nothing more...or maybe he was so complex that a simplicity was needed to calm his very soul.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:36 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX The city is f a l l i ng . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on m e . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and I can't h o l d it . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image
Taka gave Shura a sarcastic look, his neck slouching a bit as his retort came through. "Like you guys? I'm not here to train." At this moment, Bungie opened its mouth and covered Shura's entire body with water, the shot light compared to what he normally let out. "That's a foul. Take a step back two spaces, Bungie." The Turtle Frog "whimpered" in its own strange, high-pitched cackle before stepping its legs backward. Bungie was only supposed to splash people on cue. "Ribbit. And s**t." The frog remarked in a low tone, speaking the only few words he knew. Because Taka thought it was funny to teach him to say that. Showed how mature he was.

"Well, kids, my name is Taka Shen. I'm the Water Chieftain, and the sole Master Waterbender of this tribe. Because of that, it's sort of my task to train upcoming waterbenders. I will train you all first in traditional bending, because it's the most important style for any bender to learn. It recreates the spiral movements of life; a cycle of swirling water going all around the globe like a vast circle. The most important thing to remember is that water is the life of the planet, and so waterbending is controlling life. You have to attach yourself to this form of life, and live as if you were a part of it. A waterbender must act as if they were the ocean or moon itself, controlling the water and the waves."

His back bent a slight bit as his left leg stepped back. His two hands separated as they performed a rising motion to pull the water up from the ground. This water was then contained in his hands as they wrapped themselves around the orb of water, the orb of life. He revolved this ball of life around his body by bending his arms and motioning them as if they were pulling something around in a spiral. Then, once the ball was back to the front of his chest, he swung his right arm from beside his head to near the left side of his waist, a half "V" chop that spread the ball of water into the shape of a stream, running across the field and slashing at a dummy. His movements were all very fluid and, once the ball had slashed at the figure, he bodied the old spiral/pulling motion and brought the water back to his hands. Push and pull. That was what all waterbending was about. Push with your hands, pull with your body; be the sea, be the moon.

"Do as I do. You are the ocean. The ocean is you."

(Traditional Waterbending Stage 1 Instruction

Learn:

A World of Life

I Am the Ocean

Manipulation: Bullets

Manipulation: Force

And the stage itself. Ability training is subtracted by 2 post since I'm considered a Master trainer. Stage training is subtracted by 2.
The total amount of posts is 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 9
Each "post" is 3 sentences. Good luck. =))

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Footsteps echoed in the training hall as yet another bender in training entered the hall. Around his late teens and messy brown hair and a dirty face, he looked to be well traveled. Right away, it was noticable that he wasn't from the Northern Tribe, especially from the markings on his steel gauntlets on his hands: the mark of the Southern Water Tribe. Yun Sung, a young water bender, who has now come to the northern water tribe from Basingseih to train. He drops his pack on the ground and cracks his knuckles.

"So....now to find the master..."  

Cain the Blade

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 pm

User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image
He took a moment to himself, since he knew that the others would still take some time in order to master the first step out to the sea. His own training had not come that far in the recent times, but he at least had a grasp of what he needed to do next. He could bend water from sweat, trees, urine, rain. But he couldn't simply create water from anything. He needed moisture. All air had some sense of that, and if he could push and pull it, then he could prove himself to be a master. No waterbender -- from what he knew -- had ever done this before, and he found the idea to be rather ingenious. It was crafty, and resourceful. And he had a mind for obtaining this ability. He just needed to work towards the goal he had and then he could achieve. He needed to gain a level of concentration so powerful that it could set the boundary between the present and the physical. Just because it was there, it didn't mean you could control it. Unless you had the aptitude.

He focused on his goals, and tried to work towards the science of this. To break the boundary, he'd have to split the air apart and pull the remains of it. However, this would, in essence, generally involve some sort of airbending. Also, since it was practically on a molecular level, it didn't seem plausible to be able to pull it off. Finally, it could be hazardous and damaging to the nearby oxygen levels. He had to consider all of this, and break down the possibility and impossibility, using the impossibilities as a way to reach an advantage and the advantages as a way to reach the goal. The possibilities were also threats. The more possibilities, the longer it'd take to pick between them and decide the real path. But there could also be multiple paths. And, so... well, if you couldn't understand from that ball of philosophical nonsense, he was confused. He was trying to console himself before he'd have to go ahead and waste his time on some mythical mambo-jumbo. As nice as it was to speak and say that what was before him was plausible, it was not. However, he had a simple goal in life: to become the best waterbender in the world. Maybe he already was. But to make sure the boundary was never crossed, and a challenge to his superiority was never made, he kept his mind on the goal.

Not like he had much better to do, anyways, since the biography of the life of Taka Shen would be made up mostly of training children. This was something else; it was new, exciting, revolutionary. He wanted to be the bending monarch of the tribes. The inspiration for waterbenders to come. Even though he didn't really like waterbending... But, it had its perks. For one, it was the most resourceful, save for firebending. And it had healing. But then again, so did firebending, if they used heat to shut wounds. And... he wished he was born a firebender. But there was nothing he could do about it, right? People couldn't decide the way they were. He was blessed just to be able to bend. So many people were born with impotence and inability and they... did not ever seem to get far. This was a world of benders. Bending was the world, it crafted the world, and kept it tame. Waterbending was just another part of that chain of life.

The chain. That was what he was always kept thinking of; the spiral of the sea, the movements of the planet, the winds, the earth, the flames. They all worked together in harmony. As the wind could grace a rock, and the flames could wash away the forest, a string of air wrapping around the earth could vanish the water in its cloak. It was all a part of the spiral, but here was the difference. The wind wrapped around everything, and the earth and sea were sort of like the makings inside of the sandwich. Air had already smashed things together, and yet there was still control and life. Air was not that thick, and it could be evaded, and pulled away from. The water moisture could escape the air, and he could be the key to free it from its prison. He knew it. He just needed, now, to know exactly how. He had already come this far; ripping water from flowers, soil, roots. If he could give water an escape from those prisons, then he could do it for this one too. And not just he, but any waterbender that he passed it on to. But he didn't really like the idea of that, unless it was needed. They could get their own special technique. This s**t was his.

Well, he tried to think of this on firebender terms. As they pulled heat from oxygen, he could pull moisture from air. They ignited the oxygen with their energy, by rippling heat down the path and turning a small scruff of flame into a large ray of heat thanks to nature. However, they still started with something, whereas he was looking to start from nothing. Was it possible that he could catch water from the air using more water? To use a body to cling on to even more of it? It seemed logical, but it could only be gained through attempt, and he had never seen any sort of water gain in size the more it swung around. Not unless it gathered more water from more legitimate sources as it went, and air didn't seem very legitimate. He also still couldn't see how to take it apart, whether he had a source to give the moisture to or not. This was confusing. "Shiiiit." Bungie moaned, Taka giving him an angry look. "Shut up, frog." Seemed the conniving b*****d always knew what he was feeling. He could bet that this was all Bungie's fault!
--------------------------------------------

Well, time passed, and he put his efforts to work. More specifically, his thought of replicating water by sort of "catching it" with more water as if it were some magical pouch. It wasn't going well. Eventually, though, he started to gain more of an idea on how to pull moisture from the air. Push and pull. He was thinking of cutting or swatting this entire time, but he wasn't earthbending, airbending nor firebending. This was still waterbending, and it still had this premise. Push and pull. With his hands, he pushed water from the air, and pulled it back to him. It was that simple. No extra water required, as it wasn't necessary. He actually did it. The first waterbender in known history to pull water from the air, only falling behind to the moon itself. If the moon could see him now, it'd see that he was a man of both modern desire and self-defeat. He wondered how far he could go. "I think you're looking for me." He replied to Yun.

(Traditional Waterbending Mastered)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:44 am
Evelene Mol'atra

User Image

"Alright cool...ummm...should i just call you Taka?" She asked as she got into a spot where she had some room to move about in. She looked around and started to move, testing her reach and extension. She knew that it wasn't going to be a piece of cake, so she had to have some sort of connection, just not sure how to get it. (1)

She then begun to make bends, reaching outward, flexing her body. She then flipped and started to spin around, gathering her balance, but failing, almost falling down every so often. Getting up, she sighed, getting a bit frustrated that she can't get her spinning right to get good balance. (2)

Tripping and falling upon multiple balance shifts, she stopped for a moment. She got back onto her feet, thinking of a new method, she probably wont go back to the regular stance. She now begun to stretch her arms, swinging them in elegant motions. (3)

Finishing her elegant motions, she sat down and wondered what was missing. She concentrated on her Chi, which she knew was missing in order to complete the chain. She now felt in tune with her Chi, knowing that the power was within her, now she needed one final step. (4)

She stood up, getting into just a normal stance wondering if she could get it right. She begun her arm movements, swinging them in a elegant fashion, moving her legs slightly, now focusing her chi into her movements. She felt something, she felt her connection with her water bending, though not actually doing the bending at this moment. (5)

(Completed Traditional Water Bending Stage 1)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:31 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'9"// 14 years old

Water Bender...

Autumn watched as new people were coming to join in the training. Right away, someone gotten socked. "Haha! You got wet!" She pointed and giggles at the blew boy, Shura. What a fun day to start out with.

Autumn watched Taka's lesson and the bending moves along with the thoughts of controlling it. Once he's finished, it's time for her to try. "Okay, Teacher!" She simply reply and head over to the pond of water in the middle of the area. She held up both of her hands up in front of her aiming at the water. She knows she can't do what the teacher did right away, so she'll have to go slow. What did he said? Be part of the water, it's a movement of life and cycle. Sounds so complicated.

She just need motion, right? She raised her hands up, moving her it forward and backwards. It's takes a wile till she feels something and actually pushing something. The very surfaces of the water reacted to her movement of her arms, making little ripples. The very water coming alive as she making it move.
[1/5]
guiding a peace of water out of the large body of it. A little blob rose up from her command but quickly went back down, making ripples on the surface water. No control yet. Only the push and pull she every know how to do ever since she discovered her bending.
[2/5]
Autumn have her hands out again tours the water. She raised her hands up, wanting to pull the little amount of water to use. But the little blob just when back down, didn't want to follow the little girls command. She pouted with a little stress of this.
[3/5]
She spread her legs and try's again, raising up her hands and getting the feel of pulling the water. Seeing with her eyes, a whole blob of water came up and flouting in mid air. "*Gasp!* I'm really doing it! I'm-" A little excitement escape her mouth only to came out short. She stopped her bending to look at her own flouting water that it had no where to go, so it fell down where gravity takes it. "Aww..." Disappointment fell on her just as her water splashed back down.
[4/5]
She took a little wile to her self before trying again. Legs spread and arms ready to reach, she guide the water up and out of the spot. She moved the water over to right to have it somewhere to go. As soon it was going to far, she quickly made it turn around and comeback. But it was coming to quickly, making herself to duck down and dodge her own water.
[5/5]

"
{Nice and steady. Nice and steady...}" She told herself in her head. Her mother warned her that she must be careful and don't rush things. She take those words in mind but the rest she must figure on her own. Continuing, Autumn gone back her stance and bend the water out. With her arms, she guide the water to her right than left. Curving it around in a steady motion, she started moving around in a 8 figure or the infinity symbol. "Yeah! I think I got it!" Joy coming from the little girl, with her arms still making the following motion for the water.
[1/1]

[Stage1 water bending complete.]
[A World of Life learned]
...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:31 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun walked up to the man who seemed only a few years older than him. He placed his fist into the palm of his other hand and bowed. The metal gauntlets around the top of his hand and going up his wrists clanking together.

"My name is Yun Sung of the Southern Water Tribe. I have traveled from Ba Sing Se to seek training in the art of water bending."  

Cain the Blade

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 am

User Image

XXXXX
XXXXUser Image
"Good job, Autumn and... unnamed girl! Now make sure you both learn the technique on the scroll called "I Am the Sea". He was proud of the two, because their progress was much faster than most of the other students around here. Most of them took days... sometimes even weeks. But, he had some bright ones over here. Possibly excepting Shura. "Blue boy! Stop slacking and train!" It wouldn't take long for them to see that Taka was strict. He believed that waterbending was serious, and necessary for survival. If Shura did not learn it and a war came, he'd die. Benders needed to be strong. They were always the first targets of the battles. "Once all of you finish the instructed training -- if all of you finish the instructed training -- I'll give you your aptitude exams all at once. At that point, you will all be honorary Novices of the Tribes and will be free to do things on your own. You'll get a little relaxing space once you're Novices. So you should look forward to it. Oh, and yes, you can just call me Taka." He began to relax his body, turning once again from the crowd.

His training was also of import. It didn't take much steps to get where he wanted to go, but it did take patience. He was already on the right course, and he had talent. He could get there soon enough; it only took faith. Taka's steps were mimicking those of the Twin Death, a style he created and attuned. Raging Tiger Fists formed around his arms, crystallizing to a thick ice. Because of his affinity, the ice was almost an almost weightless feeling moving across his arms. They felt free, yet expanded, and it was just right. He practiced the typical form and motion of the lion fists: punching, from uppercuts to nose-dives to a barrage of strikes to the center of the chest. He kept repeating this, whether going faster or slower, gaining adrenaline or losing momentum. Unlike with the Traditional Waterbending, mastering this style came not with science, spirituality or logic. It was a simple grind to the end, and that was not his style whatsoever. He wanted to take a break; and think this through.

What exactly was it that he wanted? This whole style so far had been about animals. The Raging Tiger Fists were a base, though, and possibly the most important aspect of this style. He wanted to expand on them, and make them better. So, he thought about his options. One of the options was to expand their length so that he could punch farther, and thus help prevent the enemy from closing in on him, especially if it were a chi-blocker. However, he realized that this would be awkward and difficult to properly master. Increasing the length would make it too different from the custom of the style, so he had then ruled out this option. Like always, he spent most of his time mastering styles in thought. It probably looked awkward for him to just stand there for many minutes at a time with his fingertips on his chin and his body leaned against a wall, but he didn't care very much about what people thought. What he wanted... was results. Those were of primary importance.

The next thought on his mind was to create something that could defend the whole of his arm, and also be used offensively. Obviously, the best suit for that would be the whole frame of a tiger, save for the arms and legs. That would just look awkward and add pointless weight. He wanted to use this frame not only for blocking and protecting his body, but shoulder strikes, elbow butts and other similar things. It wouldn't, however, be very effective with just the plain ice protecting his arms. It was very thick, but the blunt damage wouldn't be enough. He wanted to knock the enemy out, put them down, and wash them away. The simple premise that it was kill or be killed led him to the desire of hitting the enemy with all he could, and then either being drained out or rising up to victory. This brought upon another thought; he was a master waterbender, so why was the placement of the tiger's head only his own hands? He could easily move it around with barely any thought. The movement could be simple; clenching his fists as he focused the icy skull to a different location. With these in mind, he had not much issue with going past the basics and logistics of his next project.

In fact, he did very well with these basics and logistics. He could feel a heightening of his mastery in the potent Twin Death style, and was now very enlightened as to how he was going to get the Raging Tiger's Roar to its next level: the Raging Tiger's "Spring". He named it this because the Tiger itself would finally make a debut, even if the debut was only half-assed. The time came now to start on the very essence of the style. He wanted to know just what he needed, what would make it better, and how to get there. He thought of defense, advantage, and even a sort of volley filled with dangerous projectiles. All of these were based off of animals, and he could think of what he wanted. A cheetah to represent haste, which would be his defensive animal. A porcupine to launch the volley with its man-made needles. And the Raging Tiger itself, which was his own desire to protect himself if anything ever got close. With these thoughts, he knew how to move on with this style, and make it what it needed to be.

The first step was, of course, continuing with the Raging Tiger's Spring. He laced ice around the length of his arm, and tried to give it a form similar to the body of one of the feline creatures. This was rather simple. What wasn't, though, was trying to bend his arms while this thing was on. With waterbending, he could bend them manually, but that would just be stupid and impossible to keep doing during combat. He'd wear his body out and the increment between the movement of his arms would be so long that he'd just get wrecked. He needed to find a way for the Spring itself to follow the movement of his arms as he made them, not before or after, and with no time spared. This, however, was not easy whatsoever. If it were just water, he could've done it as a trainee or novice. However, this was ice. It was not easy to make ice mimic your own movements, nor would it ever be easy. Even if he learned how to do this, he could possibly screw up during combat, and then it'd be over.

These dilemmas were presented and feared. He did not like the idea of getting beat to death for messing up once, but it was a likely and plausible solution, especially if against another bender. But he was too far into this to give up with an "it's not possible". Because he believed that all things were possible -- like pulling water from the air -- they became possible. That was what he wanted to think, and the creed that he kept. He tried to think, and he could only really decipher the possibility of one idea. The idea was to connect his chi to the ice; sort of like making it an extended part of his arm. It would follow his muscle movements as if it were directly effected, and mimic the desired movements of his arms. The thought was rather simple, but actually doing this was not. In fact, it seemed pretty damn difficult. He kept thinking of it and trying to connect the flow of his energy to the tiger's spring, but it didn't seem to work. And then, he tried to relax, and do it under little stress. Simply pulse his chi outwards, and connect to it. Make it his own; take over the body of the tiger, absorb it, control it.

And he did. He actually managed to take over the length of the tiger's body, and as he did this, he was complete and even joyful with the right to be.

(Twin Death Stage 3 Mastered, Raging Tiger's Spring Learned)

"Alright, Yun Sung. I guess I wouldn't wanna disappoint you if you came so far," He grinned, releasing the Spring from his arms. "So get to training like the other kids are. No wasting time! Follow their movements and do it well, because each mess-up that I notice is twenty push-ups! There will only be ten-second breaks before Bungie fires at you!" Getting yelled at was how he learned waterbending, so they could suck it up and do the same.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:52 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun grinned in anticipation and slammed his gauntlets together, the clang echoing with the ice. He turned to look at the other benders. Male and females, these were benders born in the North and built like them. Yun looked down at himself, his body carved through survival training as well as observing the earth benders in the Earth Kingdom and also learning how to connect and revitalize himself thanks to the air benders when he was a child.

Yun clenched his fists. His resolve was clear, to journey around the world and master his waterbending, then return to the South. Yun walked over to the water and stepped into it. He closes his eyes and feels the water at his feet. He holds his arms out and begins to move. He tried to mimic the movement of the many waterways he visited on his journey through the Earth Kingdom. More and more, he could feel the water begin to move around his feet.[1/5]

Yun lowered his body and felt the water. He focuses, remembering what the teacher said and what he observed in the air temples. This time, he went too fast. He tried to create a blob of water like the others, but it instantly fell apart. He tries to regain himself.[2/5]

Yun returned to his stance and slowly moved his arms. The water began to break apart bit by bit. Yun growled. "Not yet not yet not yet...." [3/5]

"Remember....concentrate...." Yun, who's stance was rock solid, decided to loosen himself up. His body began to feel much like water as he rose his arms with the blob. The water stopped breaking apart and he watched it move randomly. He chuckled a bit.[4/5]

Yun moved his arms much like an animal's tail, fluidly and free. He watched as the water blob changed shape into a small streak and moved with his arms. He stopped it again and then returned it to the water at his feet.[5/5]  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Water Bender...

With the water still in her control in motion, she will use it for that move that the teacher just did. Guiding the blob around with a few more spins, she extended her arms outward of push it away and tours the dummy. The orb of water fly throw the air and hit the target with a slash. "I'm getting it! I'm getting it!" She let out a bit smile on her face.
[1/1]

Now Autumn wants to not just send the water out but have it come back. Gonna give it a try, she spread her legs and have her arms up to her side. With a quick thrust of her right arm, she send the water put and outwards of where she was aiming. The little water splash onto the dummy but than quickly gone back in from of the water blob and came back to Autumn's side, than placed back in the pound.
[1/1]

This was simple enough. Autumn wounder if she can send other kind of things too. Well her training hasn't stop yet so why not try out the move the teacher didn't show it to them. Having her left leg behind her, she raised her right arm above her chest with the flouting water under. With her left hand behind the blob of water, she didn't push it but instead flick it with her finger. The water suddenly was flying off and plash onto the dummy again. "This is so cool!" She said to herself of great effort she's doing.
[1/1]

Now the only thing left to do is take a seat and a breather. Visible cloud came out of her mouth from the cold air from the icy area. She is in wow that the teach said he's gonna give them a exam right away. She thought she's suppose to just keep doing these moves, over and over like the young kids until we know it without thinking. She doesn't even know what to do once gain a rank. Only thing she's care right know on her head is what momma is making today.

[I Am the Ocean learned]
[Manipulation: Force learned]
[Manipulation: Bullets learned]

...Northern Tribe

[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items