Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image

Stepping from the mouth of the cave entrance, Artemis tipped her head back and gazed upwards, pale eyes settling on the beauty of the full moon that hung high in the velvet night sky. It was a beautiful night, cloudless and bright with starlight. Smiling softly she lowered her gaze to the distant silhouette of the Sacred tree, tilting her head just slightly in a sign of respect before turning her attention to more mundane matters for the night. Stepping from the mouth of the cave she walked confidently through the pridal lands, greeting those members she knew and spending time chatting more in depth with those she was close too. As one of Nyx's High Council, she made it her nightly duty to speak to a majority of the pride, make sure they were all content and had no major issues troubling them. Not the personal stuff, but more general things like unlucky hunts or sick youngsters.

With nothing more pressing than a few neighborly grumbles, Artemis spent some time simply walking the boarder, not from any desire to go further but simply for exercise and to scent the winds. She had been born in the pride and never felt any great desire to leave, though she often considered short forays simply from curiosity.. to see if there was good hunting over the next hill or maybe a fresh spring where she could lay and enjoy her favorite hobby when she wished to be alone... stargazing.

Once she arrived back within the ruins she set about checking in with the other council members, exchanging pleasantries and brief discussions on the latest developments in the pride, new births, new bondings and the general state of the pride that night.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image
Fin'lay made her way from the dens where she had left cubs with Nyota. Surprisingly, at least for her, the new mother found it hard to leave her cubs for long periods of time. Then again most new mothers probably felt this way. However, the birth of her cubs had been unexpected as it had not been her intention when she was out surveying the bordering lands to have cubs. Her heart had already been stolen away by a male named Kumonryu here in the pride. Although neither one of then had admitted their feelings for one another until Fin'lay had returned with cubs in tow.

The purple and black pelted lioness came to a halt as she reached the ruins. It was time for the council meeting and Sgiach was less than enthused to be attending. Tonight she would have to inform them of her cubs and not only that, her mating to Kumonryu. The lioness knew that majority of them would not make their displeasure with this unknown. She just hoped at least one of them understood that she knew what she was doing and that they were okay with her living her life how she wanted to live it.

It was right about then that the noticed one of the council members, Artemis. A smile lit up her eyes as she gently padded over to starry lioness. "Merry meet Artemis." Fin'lay said in a friendly tone. If there was one who would understand her, it would be Artemis. The problem was getting it all out.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:44 pm
Her keen hearing picked up the soft sound of near silent paws and she was already half turning when the very familiar and welcome voice of their Sgiach slipped out of the shadows to greet her. Fully turning she smiled warmly at the darker feline, moonlight eyes dancing with the ready humour and friendship she gave so freely to those of her extended family.. her pride.

"Merry meet Sgiach." Stepping forwards she dipped her head in a friendly yet respectful bow, her smile never dimming, truly happy to see their leader out and about. Artemis wasn't one to pretend her feelings and the warmth in her eyes was genuine. Yet a moment later her pale gaze darkened slightly, worry creasing her expression. "Is everything alright?" She asked, concerned by the slightly frazzled appearance of Fin'lay who seemed as if she had something important on her mind. Glancing over her shoulder she spotted one of the older and grumpier council members and subtly angled herself so Fin'lay and herself were partly hidden by the shadowy jut of part of he old ruins.

Artemis was no simpleton, she had long known that some of the council were growing more and more restless over several of the prides traditions and rules and even now, on such a normal night, she felt compelled to protect her Sgiach.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 am
The black and purple queen nodded her head and dipped her head in return, showing the lioness the same respect she had given her. And then as Fin'lay should have suspected Artemis knew right away something was bothering the young Sgiach. Not that it bothered her, at least this lioness had her back.

However, it still took her a moment or two to respond. She mentally thanked Artemis for angling herself so that their conversation would not be over heard by the other council members. At least not yet. "I have something important to tell not only you but the rest of the council." Fin'lay said with a small ounce of caution showing in her eyes. "I had last informed the council that I was going to the rogue lands to inspect not only our borders but the neighboring prides." She paused, mentally gearing herself up for the actually huge news. She wondered if even Artemis would side against her. "While I was out I made the mistake of staying the night with a male named Viktor." Fin'lay gazed into the pale eyes of her counterpart. "From that union I bore six cubs. . . Three returned with me."

The Sgiach waited as she allowed the news to sink in. The news of new cubs in the pride was usually a celebration and she had no doubt that everyone but the council would be enthused. As the council was reaching for any power they could she knew that they would fight her on this. Her eyes gave away the fact that she had more to tell the lioness but she held it in, wanting her words to sink in.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:19 am
Sensing Fin'lay had more on her mind that general pride concerns Artemis took a step back, drawing the Sgiach further into the protective shadows, wanting to keep this vulnerable moment away from prying eyes as she could feel the female before her gearing up for something big. Eyes warm and patient she waited for Fin'la to speak in her own time, and when she did Artemis paused for a moment in surpise before a huge smile curled across her maw, true joy in her expression as she grinned broadly. "Oh! That is fantastic news!" Quieting her voice so as to avoid drawing attention to their conversation, she regarded the nervous newly made mother with understanding. She had mentioned it being a mistake and Artemis was suave enough to realise what she meant. The council had been less than subtle about their views and while Artemis herself disagreed with most of the, she was a far more circumspect and subtle creature. She listened and remembered, passing on what she gathered to Fin'lay herself if she thought it likely to cause trouble in the near future. Though much of what the council said among themselves was no more than hot air and bluster, some factions were more active and it was those that Artemis kept a watchful eye on.

"Congratulations, Sgiach. If you have need of me, you know I am willing and able to be of service." Be it babysitting or guarding the cubs or spying on the council, Artemis had perhaps fewer scruples than some pride members when it came to the overall safety of her home and family.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 pm
Fin'lay grinned at her counterpart council member. "Thank you." She said, rejoicing a bit at the lionesses reaction. She knew all along that Artemis was probably the best one to talk to about this, however, there was always the chance that she could scold her and tell her that she needed to fix her mistake. Which instantly brought her back to her next point. "There's more." This time she sheepishly grinned and even blushed. "When I returned I realized I had feelings for a certain." She paused. "Male." Her eyes scanned the lioness once more before she continued on. "A short time ago, before I left, do you remember a adolescent named Kumonryu joining the pride with his aunt?" Fin'lay asked. Though she didn't bother to think that maybe they hadn't actually met before. "Right before I had left I had started to develop feelings for him." Once more she paused, knowing that it was probably wrong to love someone who was more or less still a child. Then again, she wasn't that much older than him. In fact, she was closer to being an adolescent then an elder. However, Fin'lay still felt it had been wrong.

"At the time I thought my feelings to be wrong and so leaving seemed to be a blessing in disguise. That I could separate myself from him for a while." Fin'lay let out a breath, then began to smile a bit. "When I returned with my cubs I was certain he would have a girlfriend or something and never once did I consider him growing into an adult while I was away." She at her paws then back at Artemis. "More or less my feelings had not faltered while I was away and I learned that through all that time he had been in love with me as well. So after I returned. . . we became mates." She beamed.

Quote:
I'm going to try to knock this out now. XD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 pm
Artemis couldn't help but grin back, pleased she had apparently relieved the other female's worried expression. At the mention of a male the blue-stared lioness quirked a brow upwards, leaning forwards slightly with a conspiratorial smile and an avid expression. She may be a councilwoman but she still loved to indulge in girly talk. At the mention of a certain male she looked thoughtful, gave roaming the immediate area in thought. "I believe I have seen him around and spoken a time or two, but I do not know him well myself." She replied after a moment, but was still smiling, encouraging Fin'lay to continue. Artemis truly believed nothing was greater than love, and as she had been badgering her brother to settle down and raise a family, she would love to see her Sgiach do the same.

When Fin'lay finished her short tale, Artemis understood the other female's reluctance to share. But she needn't have worried. "Well.. you are both adults now right? I think Congratulations are in order!" Beaming as if she were the one just having announced her mating, Artemis grinned at her Sgiach. Though after a moment she looked a little more serious. "Does he know about the cubs?"

~Kiana_Nala~
Edited mine. XD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:12 pm
The lioness couldn't help but return the grin at Artemis's enthusiasm over her cubs and mating with Kumonryu. "Well now you shall have to get to know him more." Fin'lay winked and then giggled a little. Fin'lay frowned just a little bit at the mention of him knowing about the cubs. "Yes, he knows. I had went out to see the bordering lands and while I was out I met a male who was more than willing to spend some time with me." She sighed a little. "At the time I wanted to rid myself of any thoughts having to do with Kumonryu because I felt he was to young and had so much more he needed to do in life and tying him down wouldn't be what's best for him. However, upon my return I found he had grown and that he had shared the same feelings as me and after that confession I couldn't stop myself from telling him my own feelings. Then.. Mahon, my son made himself known and while he was hurt, Kumo was willing to step into the roll of their father." She smiled warmly. "I hope one day soon I will be able to give him cubs of his own." That confession cause Fin'lay to laugh a little. "Well, maybe not too soon. Mahon is a bit of a handful. The girls, however, are just delightful. I think when the pride gets to meet them soon they will think the same way."

Tanakako
I thought this was already done. o u o I'm sorry about that! D;
We could probably end this at your post?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:00 am
Art grinned again, pale eyes sparkling. "I am sure you will, and he will make an excallent father for both your cubs now, and any you two have in the future." She nodded, utterly sure of her Sgiach's suitability as a mother and wisdom in choosing her partner. Nudging the other female gently in sisterly support Artemis smiled warmly.

"I can't wait to meet them also. And maybe little Mahon can accopany my brother on his rounds some time, so you can have a little relax time for yourself." She didn't feel bad about volenteering her brother to be a babysitter, after all Ares was amazing with little ones, so patient and gentle despite his large size and impressive strength.

Grinning again she moved forwards, leading the way across the pride. "I am truly happy for you both. You deserve to be happy."

[IC] Seòrsa-fala Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games