Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Hoshiyuri_

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,890 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:48 pm
I'm looking for a RP partner that would be willing to do a long term RP. All I ask is that you be active and try posting at least 2 or 3 sentences per post. ^-^ I prefer threads, but I'm willing to RP via PM if it's more convienient. I usually only play girls because I am not very good at RPing guys. I have an idea for an RP, one of which I'd started with someone at one point in time, but it kind of died. Though I am willing to hear any ideas that you may have. I mostly do 1x1 romance rps, but I am willing to try something else. However, I don't like big group RPs though because I tend to get left behind on them. If you're interested in RPing with me feel free to drop me a PM letting me know.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:21 am
_Hoshiyuri_
I'm looking for a RP partner that would be willing to do a long term RP. All I ask is that you be active and try posting at least 2 or 3 sentences per post. ^-^ I prefer threads, but I'm willing to RP via PM if it's more convienient. I usually only play girls because I am not very good at RPing guys. I have an idea for an RP, one of which I'd started with someone at one point in time, but it kind of died. Though I am willing to hear any ideas that you may have. I mostly do 1x1 romance rps, but I am willing to try something else. However, I don't like big group RPs though because I tend to get left behind on them. If you're interested in RPing with me feel free to drop me a PM letting me know.

I would love to roleplay! pm me your idea, i might not be bale to find this forum again, and i tried to pm you, but for some odd reason couldnt  

Dradonus The Dragon Tamer

Quotable Prophet

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:36 am
I'd love to RP with you! I can play a guy, and it doesn't matter if it's a thread or a PM ^_^ I can usually post a paragraph, unless I have writer's block, and usually spell correctly and use correct grammar, unless I'm on my phone and stupid autocorrect changes something...What's your idea?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 am
Hey_there_hun
I'd love to RP with you! I can play a guy, and it doesn't matter if it's a thread or a PM ^_^ I can usually post a paragraph, unless I have writer's block, and usually spell correctly and use correct grammar, unless I'm on my phone and stupid autocorrect changes something...What's your idea?

I had an idea I was working on, though I saved it on the computer and I'm not on the computer at the moment sweatdrop I could come up with something else if you don't want to wait for the other idea I had. I can usually think up something rather quickly if needed. I did have a bit of an idea for a kidnapperxcaptive rp. I'll put up my profile if you want to bother with profiles. I use them sometimes, but others I don't. It all depends on the RP in my opinion or how quickly you want to start the RP. I can't put a picture right away, but will add one once on the computer.  

_Hoshiyuri_

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,890 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:55 am
_Hoshiyuri_

I can wait, if you would prefer to do the other RP, and as for profiles, I'd prefer to just do basics; Name, age, short bio, picture, nothing complicated razz . It's your choice to do the RP you have on your computer or one now smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:15 am
Hey_there_hun

If you're sure you can wait for me to put the other RP idea up when I get on the computer then ok ^^ Though I could still put up the kidnapperxcaptive idea. Even if there's not really a lot to go on. I can usually just take a little plot idea and then turn it into a decent RP.

{Just to let you know I may be getting off for a bit because of other things I need to do, but I promise I'll be back ^^ I could work on the kidnapper/captive idea while I'm doing the other things I need to do. Hopefully I won't take too long and if I do I'm sorry sad }  

_Hoshiyuri_

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,890 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 am
_Hoshiyuri_

Sorry! I was in the shower razz . If you would prefer the captivexkidnapper idea, then go ahead :]. It's ok if you log off, I'm fairly busy later on today, too razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:59 am
Hey_there_hun

That's fine lol I'm getting off for now and will be back later. Even if you aren't on when I get back I can still put the RP up and either quote you or send the link in a PM smile  

_Hoshiyuri_

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,890 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:05 am
_Hoshiyuri_

Ok ^_^ talk to you later! And quoting me would be just fine smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 pm
Hey_there_hun
_Hoshiyuri_

I couldn't think of any new ideas for the kidnapper/captive RP, but I did have one I started a while ago, but the other person stopped RPing with me. I can restart it if you'd like that. I'll be playing the guy in the RP, unless you want to play the guy?  

_Hoshiyuri_

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,890 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 pm
_Hoshiyuri_
Hey_there_hun
_Hoshiyuri_

I couldn't think of any new ideas for the kidnapper/captive RP, but I did have one I started a while ago, but the other person stopped RPing with me. I can restart it if you'd like that. I'll be playing the guy in the RP, unless you want to play the guy?

What's the plot of that one? And you can play the guy :p I haven't played a girl in a while lmfao  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 pm
Hey_there_hun
_Hoshiyuri_
Hey_there_hun
_Hoshiyuri_

What's the plot of that one? And you can play the guy :p I haven't played a girl in a while lmfao

I can link you the other RP I was doing and you can skim over it to see if that's what you want to do or if you'd want to change it some. But pretty much the RP was were my person kidnaps some government official's daughter and is holding her at ransom. We don't have to do that though, if you don't want.  

_Hoshiyuri_

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,890 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:04 pm
_Hoshiyuri_
Hey_there_hun
_Hoshiyuri_
Hey_there_hun
_Hoshiyuri_

I can link you the other RP I was doing and you can skim over it to see if that's what you want to do or if you'd want to change it some. But pretty much the RP was were my person kidnaps some government official's daughter and is holding her at ransom. We don't have to do that though, if you don't want.

That one sounds fun! I'm on my phone right now so I'm no really comfortable doing the RP right now but when I get home!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:13 pm
Hey_there_hun

Ok ^^ I'll put up my profile and the profile skelly I used too. You don't have to use it though. I just thought it would be helpful ^-^ I think I have an idea what to call it. I'm not so good with naming RP's xd  

_Hoshiyuri_

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,890 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:15 pm
_Hoshiyuri_
Hey_there_hun

Ok ^^ I'll put up my profile and the profile skelly I used too. You don't have to use it though. I just thought it would be helpful ^-^ I think I have an idea what to call it. I'm not so good with naming RP's xd

Ok! That works an Skelly's are the best xD thanks!  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games