Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
Narook's Seaweed Noodlery Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This shop specializes in Southern Water Tribe Cuisine.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:18 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai smiled as he pulled Seren into the restaurant. He had tried the food here so many times and he agreed that it was the best there was in the area. He hoped that it would give Seren a taste of home. The decoration on the wall was Southern Water Tribe theme and there were many things similar between the two cultures. The moment Kai walked in he looked for a seat and found one right away. He then walked over with Seren's hand in his and let it go. He sat down at the table. "Hope you like the food."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:34 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren couldn't help but laugh as Kai pulled her ino the restaurant. She looked around and couldn't help but smile. It felt like home to her with all the decorations on the wall. Once she felt Kai's hand leave hers Seren couldn't help but feel embarressed a bit. She really did like the way his hand felt in hers and she didn't want it to leave. Instead of just pouting like and normal girl would do she just goes and sits down across the table from him. "I probably will like it."

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai smiled as he pointed to the menu on their table. He already knew what he wanted, but that didn't mean Seren knew what she wanted. "I have some cousin in the Southern Water Tribe and when they visit they cook. My father is also from the south, but as I said I grew up in the north." He explained. He saw himself as northern because of how he was raised and there was no difference to him about both.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:58 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren looks at the menu and decideds to get a bowl of sea prunes. She missed the taste of the food. "So what are you getting Kai?" She asks before placing her hands on the table. Getting a bit bored she looks at the glass of water and decides to water bend a little bubble of water. Not that she was showing off to him since he also knew how to water bend..

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:10 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai looked at her and playing with water. He got a clever idea, but timing was needed before he would enact the plan. "I was thinking of Arctic Hen along with seaweed noodles." He answered her as a waiter came up. Kai acted as a gentleman and told the waiter what they wanted before the waiter went on his way. Kai then turned to his glass of water. Using his fingers a water bubble came up from the glass and went right at Seren's forehead. Causing her to get a little bit wet.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:15 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren looked at him in shock when he bended a water bubble and made it move right to her forehead. "Thats not very nice Kai." She said as she made the water bubble she had made go straight for Kai's nose. She couldn't help but laugh a bit once he had gotten wet. "I think thats a good look for you Kai." She said still having a bit of a laughing fit.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:22 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai rolled his eyes in a playful nature. "That's what all the girls say." He commented and joked. "Well at least my cousins." He added. He did have a fairly large family. "They also say that I need to hurry up and get myself a nice water tribe girl." He added. Remembering what his cousins say about him. He wasn't sure if he was ready to get married just yet.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:39 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren tilts her head when he said that his cousins told him that he needed to hurry up and find himself a nice water tribe girl. She knew that her parents had been wanting her to find a handsome water tribe boy as well. But so far no such luck for her. "Don't worry I have the same problem. My parents are pushing me to find a handsome water tribe boy." She whispered softly looking down at the table.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User Image"Water Tribe parents. What are you going to do. They always want their children to go off and get married as soon as they become adults." Kai commented with a chuckle. "I'm not even sure what I want in a wife because I haven't really been dating. I have been busy with pro-bending." He told Seren. He didn't have the time and he didn't want a fan girl. That was his issue.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:51 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren sighs and agrees with Kai. Her parents were already proud that their son have found a water tribe girl, and also their other daughter was dating. But for Seren she was the only one that hadn't started dating. "I bet you have....and I guess you don't want a fan girl since theyy can be a bit annoying." She says taking a small guess.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai nodded in agreement. He didn't want one. They could easily go out of control. "Yeah no fans. They would cling to my every word and I rather have a girl who's independent. I'm used to being busy or alone and so I would only want to marry a woman who can love even at a distance and I could also have children with so my mother can stop nagging me, but as I said she needs to be used to me being busy." Kai told her. That's why he wasn't sure if he wanted more in a woman. It would be because he couldn't spend much time with her.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:07 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren nods her head understanding what he meant. "I understand perfectly Kai." Seren says to him before once again making a bubble out of water and flicking it at Kai. She couldn't help but smille. She then brushes back another lock of her dark choclate brown hair behind her ear.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:17 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai returned fire. He gave her another large drop of water against her forehead. "At least someone does. My cousin, whom I'm really close too, doesn't seem to get that. Then again he has no family honor in him and yet he hangs around." Kai commented. It was nice to be around someone who knew what meant when he said it over explaining every little thing.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:24 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren laughs again and then she also as well returned fire back to him. "What do you mean Kai?" She asks when he said his cousin didn't have any family honor in him. She knew about honor and stuff but she wasn't sure what he had meant in his own terms.

Republic City Streets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff