Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:38 pm
Shop for things and also eat here too, many great restaurants and merchants to take your mon-I mean, give you great service!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:18 pm
Kai, who was innocently walking around, bumped into some rather angry seeming shop-owners. Stopping, turning around, and walking away like a proper citizen, he met some more angry shop keepers. As if they didn't exist, Kai just walked passed them and hummed, as if he were some kind of king with them not even worth noting(1/7). For the next few seconds, everyone there paused, in a way shocked by the arrogance of the young man. When they came to, the men tried to grab him, and Kai simply let out a yell. "Help, I'm being mugged!" "Your the one who stole from us!" one of the shop keepers argued, but it wasn't loud enough, the guards coming in and breaking them up(2/7). The moment they were separated, Kai hid himself, a thrill coming over him as the guards moved and attempted to search for him after the misunderstanding was cleared. Lying, stealing, escaping; they all gave Kai a feel of superiority, like he was the puppeteer of the great show. He ducked through alleys, his smirk annoying the guards, who all wore heavy armor that prevented them from catching up(3/7). They weren't firebenders, so he was somewhat lucky, though he doubted they could catch him either way. His calm thrill gave him the confidence and courage to mock as he escaped, to laugh when accused, to ignore when surrounded. However, he needn't rush so much, he had nothing to run from(4/7). When they finally caught up with him, they were completely worn out, though Kai felt none of that. "[Oh, sorry about that, I just panicked and started running when you started chasing me, it was really scary]" Kai lied plainly, so casually that it might seem true except for his smile. "[I wasn't even in the area when they were robbed, I was on the other side of the district]" he told them in an innocent-like voice(5/7). His control over his emotions and actions was first class, being able to go so far as to remove his natural instincts and rationalism from his mind while doing such. It was there that his illusions came from, his unfaltering mind kept calm and allowed him to do such. When they brought witnesses, some were able to confirm his alibi, which he had paid off before hand, of course(6/7). The merchants, of course, were positive that Kai was the one that had stolen from them, which was true enough, but they were either young or foreigners who had just come here, since they didn't know that all of the merchants and guards had already accepted Kai's thieving the new guys a tradition. None of them had been able to catch him in the act, or even find any evidence of him doing so. Of course, that was to be expected, since nobody currently in the world knew about his ability, his Lightbending(7/7). As Kai waved the angry traders off, he looked around a bit, deciding he should give them a small treat later, perhaps do a big job. Just as he was thinking of doing so, he looked up at the palace, smirking a bit with his famous evil grin. He had almost forgot about his old friend, the royal treasure room. He only snuck in once, and almost got caught and nearly died a few times, but that was when he was too young to make practical use of his Lightbending. Now, it was a different matter.

(Exit)  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn along the city with with Yun, finding something to eat. Their nose lead them to the area that is filled with cooked food steaming out from the source. Autumn liked these smell very much. The spices, the sauce, and any other herbs being used into their yummy dish. Her nose was way up high, sniffing out some that stands out the greatest.

Autumn come across a restaurants that sells different cook meat smeared with sauce. She was more intrusted of the BBQ flavor. "OOoh! Let's have some of those! They smell so yummy!" She pointed to the place. "Buy me some! Buy me some!" She protest. She doesn't have any money so it's up for the adult to do it.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun smiled.

"Ofcourse."

He walked over to the barbecue vendor and ordered up two things of barbecue pork on a stick. He didn't have enough money for them to stay at an inn, but he did have enough to get them food until they head to the air temple. He walks over and hands a stick to Autumn.

"Here ya go."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"YAY! <3" She grabbed her peace and sat over to the bench outside. She nibble on her meat. "Oooow, so yummy! It's sooo mouth watery <3" She chew some more of the BBQ souse that she never had before. The ingredient's are a bit hard to make like these back in her home. Though she's not sure just a stick full of the pork would be enough to fill her tummy.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun bit into his and pulled off a large chunk, chewing on it. He looked around at the peaceful scene of the fire nation capital. Years ago, this city would have been filled with war propoganda and people who supported the massive conflict. Now, it was just like every other nation.

"Hard to believe that years ago, this country was pretty much the bad guys of the world."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn looked up to Yun, then look in front of her with all the people around the city. "Because of the war, right? The fire lord hunted down air nomads and want to control the whole land that go on for a 100 years... but that ended and their no need to fight anymore. No more wars." A little smart a**, but she likes to get things strait. "I'm glad... I don't think I could handle it if fire benders will come after us. Story's of what they once did is scary." She continue chowing her meat.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun nodded. He was glad that he wasn't born during the great war, even though he's been struggling with his own personal war for his entire life. He reaches over and pats Autumn on the head, messing up her hair a bit.

"I wouldn't let them touch you."

He feels his left shoulder, where the firebender bandit scarred him for life.

"Just like before."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn pouted as he was messing up her hair. It's because she is short that Yun always has a better reach to pat her head. It's a little annoying. Though she smiled, knowing he will do his job as her guard. "I trust you, because Yun is brave." She said cheerfully. She would of be a bit sad mentioning a bet more about that thief's, feeling it was her fault that Yun was hurt.

"You had anyone with you to protect? You had friends, right?" She asked.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shook his head, his voice a bit more sad and lonely.

"No...I've always lived my life alone in the wilderness. The only things I could call friends were the elements that kept me safe during my life. The streams, the trees, the soft moss I slept on at night. The spirits of the forest were the only ones there to help me....My whole life has been alone."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Awww.... Yun had no one! :c " Autumn let out a puppy eyes look right up to him. Hearing that he was a orphan after his mother was killed by bandits and so travel to some places on his own. "But now you got a friend, right? You got me!" She tried cheering him with the bright side.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"My mother was the only one who was close to me...till she died in slavery..."

He heard Autumn. It made him smile, almost brought a tear to his eye. He hugs her close.

"Now I have a reason to hug you."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn is happy that he brought out a smile. She's even a bit happier that she's earns a hug but it's not that true from how watery his eyes was. No mater, she hugged back, snuggling. Hugging feels nice. "You're feeling better now, right? Yun isn't alone anymore. We can even make new friends to make sure." She said wile still hugging each other.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun smiled, moving his finger and wiping off a bit of barbecue sauce off Autumn's face.

"Nope, not alone anymore."

He licks the barbecue off his finger and then finishes the rest of his own.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn wipe away what ever let on her face that he touched, thinking that their was still more left from his help. She broke off the hug, wanting to finish her meat too. But when looking at it, she notice something a bit different about. Some of the sauce was smeared on Yun's clothes. "Oh no! I dirty your shirt. I'm sorry." She notice it, probably from their hug.

...Northern Tribe

[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces