Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 am

OPEN: PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU POST!

HI!

Wellcome! First off I have the summer to catch up on rps! So please feel free if I owe you plot or rp to pm me!

I am looking for some jrp and mates for my loves they do not have an interest in leaving their prides so please don't ask!

You can also contact me on aim!: hanginggallow

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 am
.:: PRIDE FEMALES ::.

-Shemeit Kepi-

User Image

Name: Shemeit Kepi
Meaning: Egyptian for Desired Tempest
Prefers to be called: Kepi
Mate:None
Pride: Tuait-Tekem Pride
Position: Artisan
Obtained: Custom In
Personality: Kepi is a bossy little lioness she tends to feel the need to be the boss of her siblings and will be rather stubborn when she doesn't get her way in things however she has learned that this isn't proper and will try to say she is sorry when she realizes she has done so. She tends to gain friends who let her have her way (most of the time) however in return if anyone hurts their feelings, or makes fun of them Kepi is sure to make a ruckus of her own in return. She will always feel the need to protect those who she feels are not as emotional strong as she is. Kepi will apologize to anyone she argues with after she cools down a bit, she always feels bad about making anyone cry due to her behavior. She loves her family a lot even if they think she is a bit of a sass and if they ever needed her she would be there for them.
History: Born to Sant'Iris x Itsaso
Plots: Pride RP <3, Sibling RP, Mate

Looking for:
Rp
Pride Rp
Mate

Not Looking For:
Leaving Pride
Death
Maiming

Rps:None Currently

-Nanu Ialu -
User Image

Name: Nanu Ialu
Meaning: Egyptian for beautiful field of dreams
Prefers to be called: Nanu
Pride: Tuait-Tekem Pride
Position: Scribe
Obtained: Event
Personality: Nanu is a rather quiet yet pleasant lioness to be around, she loves to put a smile on other's faces and get a laugh out of even the most serious tempered lions. She will typically stop to help anyone in need and will avoid burdening anyone with her own problems. Nanu feels as if her job is still like that as a princess, she shouldn't just merely relax and enjoy her time or merely treat others as if they are below. She believes that the all of the members of the pride are just as important as it leader without a happy pride the leader has no right to be there.

Her flaws is that she tends to hold her own worries, concerns, and emotions to herself, she feels as if letting other's know is merely burdening them. Nanu also has a bad habit of not saying know when others need her, she would rather run herself ragged than tell them no. She is rather observant and can easily tell what bothers others and why it does so by watching their actions, as well she believes in being fair when it comes to handling those who offend others or herself. She won't lose her temper easily and will calmly handle a situation to the best that she can.
History: From Event:
Your grandmother was called Pesdjentiu and she was the cousin of the king Baakir'jua. Everyone knew that Baakir'jua lost his mind and was half gone with the plague and his queen Aset-nusu was sickening as well. All his siblings, other wives and all his heirs were either dead or dying when Pesdjentiu left with the group you and yours are descended from. That meant you were the last of royal Tuait'tekem blood. All your life you have been the Princess, the future Queen and the hope of royalty ruling the Tuait'tekem again one day.

Except now you've rejoined the pride proper and you've learnt that the sister of king Baakir'jua, Kwaheri, managed to save her son Muroki before she died. He was counted among the dead in your group's history - but he's King! His claim to the throne, as nephew of the previous king, is stronger than yours and he's established royalty. He has sixteen heirs, princes and princesses both.

Which means...you are no longer The Princess. You're not even a princess. Muroki welcomes you as nobility and (though the blood relationship is actually more distant) would call you his cousin. But what do you feel about this? How do you feel about becoming nobility rather than royalty? Are you happy to loose the pressure of being The Princess and ready to create a new life for yourself? Or are you unhappy or angry or wishing the group had never stepped paw back into the Tuait'tekem lands...? Do you have any schemes regarding the throne?

Plots:Pride RP <3 and rp with those from the event!

Looking for:
Mate
Rp
Pride Rp

Not Looking For:
Leaving Pride
Death
Maiming
Fling

-Faline-
User Image

Name: Faline
Meaning: None
Prefers to be called:Faline
Mate:IN THE WORKS
Pride: Ela'wadiyi Pride (Bird Clan)
Position in Pride: Scout
Obtained:Custom
Personality: Faline is a knowledge seeker and her ambitions to learn everything about the creatures that inhabit the land has attracted her attention. She would rather spend her day quietly observing the unique characteristics of other breeds and creatures that live then start up a cute conversation with any lion, or anything else for that matter. Faline herself is a rather kind individual willing to help others in need, be a shoulder to lean on when injured and so forth but when it comes to conversation Faline is a little less tactful. She feels no reason to sugar coat anything and that blunt truth is best heard, telling something that she thinks they are a complete idiot is quite comfortable for her then smoothing it over with some sort of lie to make them feel better.
History: (WIP)
Base: *Cosplay from Bambi and Soquili girly
Plots: Currently Ela rp!!!

Looking for:
Rp (especially pride rp)

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming
Fling
Has a Mate

-Dziko Sade-
User Image

Name: Dziko Sade
Meaning: "The Earth Sings"
Prefers to be called:Sade
Pride: Ulili-Mlindaji Lands
Position in Pride: Shrine Keeper of Flora
Obtained: Won from Meep
Personality: Sade in first greeting appears to be rather quiet she rarely talks and tends to keep things to herself for the most part. She isn't however cold in aloof the complete opposite really she is rather a cheerful lioness however she prefers to meet others in a rather reserved nature than letting them assume that she is rather irresponsible of her duties. She is particularly fond of singing when she believes no one is around.
-- needs more fleshing out with rp
History: (WIP) *distant relative of the goddess of earth
Plots: Mate/Fling

Looking for:
Mate
Fling
Rp (especially pride rp)

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming

-Danuwa-
User Image

Name: Danuwa
Meaning: Hausa/African meaning a good friend
Prefers to be called: Danu
Pride: Pridelands
Position: Storyteller
Personality: Danu takes after her mother, she tends to be a rather passionate and friendly cub, but she isn't a push over. When need be she will stand up for what she believes in regardless of who she is opposing (and or despite her own size). She is sensible and reliable and believes in being a voice for those who cannot stand up for themselves and has the tendency of getting involved with things that others consider none of her concern. Danu will do whatever she can to care for others, even if that means giving up something she likes, or a meal for someone else. Much like her mother she believes in everybody being equal and has little interest in using her own status or pulling rank.
History: Born to Rei x Mzuza

Looking for:
Rp
Pride Rp
Mate

Not Looking For:
Leaving Pride
Death
Maiming

-Hokuaonani Luna Kaimalie-
User Image

Name: Hokuaonani Luna Kaimalie
Meaning: Hawaiian meaning Beautiful Star Moon Over Peaceful Ocean
Prefers to be called: Malie
Pride:Bahari
Obtained:Custom
Personality: Malie is very much like her brother, laid back, relaxed, enjoying the waves roll in and out along the shore singing a jaunty tune (in which she can do a lot better than her brother). However, unlike her brother she is also the one to make sure they both end up all right, she takes care of her and her brother whenever the situation arises and can be rather headstrong when needed. She can get a little competitive when it comes to surfing but is always reminded by her brother how to have fun.

She has currently joined (joining) Bahari with her brother Kai.

NEEDS JRP!

History: Unknown.
Base: Malie was ref. from the penguins in Surf’s Up, her personality reflects a mixture of Big Z (Ezekiel/Geek) and Cody Maverick.
Plots: I would love some general rp and a mate! <3

Looking for:
Rp
Mate

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming
Leaving Pride

Rps:
[PRP] Lost and Hot (Kai x Strychnos)

-Yavannamire-
User Image

Name: Yavannamire
Gypsy Name: Treewitch
Pride:K'Z
Obtained:Rehome from Meep
Personality: Yavannamire remembers the days of the insanity, not that she can say she misses she still finds herself singing to the trees, dancing around the roots as if the muses could still hear her. She a lioness who even with her grin will put anyone in their place and has the habit of being rather sarcastic in handling patients who need any aid.

Yavannamire does disappear at times looking for medicinal herbs and does not play a large role in her son's lives currently.

History: Two adol sons in K'Z
Plots: I would love some general rp, fling, mate <3

Looking for:
Rp
Mate
Fling

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming
Leaving Pride

Rps:
None

-Fifinella-
User Image

Name: Fifinella
Meaning: None
Prefers to be called: Fin
Pride: ROGUE
Position:
Obtained:Horse breed Raffle
Personality: Fin makes everything into a competition rather it is from outracing another lion or to showing strength, even to who can cunningly hunt and take down a creature. She doesn’t like to admit defeat easily however she is not a fool. She knows her limits and knows who she can take down versus those who would easily end her life. Don't get her wrong though, even if she alone can't take it down she knows who and how to get everything else around her to help her succeed. Fin is very loyal to those whom she accepts and trust and will utterly try to crush those whom she distrust. Fin though she hates to admit is a terrible liar (it’s very obvious when she is lying and not lying). She believes in justice and equality of all of her peers. As well she is rather good natured around to everyone (when she is not bragging about a win) though she can come across a little bit tomboyish. She will do anything in her ability to help others, even if its snagging or stealing to help care for a little one.
History: Unknown. (Honestly no idea what I have planned to do with her background)
Base: Fifinella Horse
Plots: RP
She is currently rogue.

Debating on having her join the Stormborns as a Reaver but open to plots PLEASE
SHE CAN JOIN MOST PRIDES <3 if your looking for someone in a pride <3

Looking for:
Rp
Mate or Fling
A Pride

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 am
.:: PRIDE MALES ::.

-Arik Fyri-
User Image

Name: Arik Fyri
Meaning: Norse meaning eternal lord of fire
Prefers to be called: Fyri
Mate:- In Works
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt Pride
Position:Reaver
Personality: Fyri rarely speaks unless he feels the necessary need to, not that he is shy but on the contrary he finds that speaking without reason is rather a waste. He is cunning, clever, resourceful, intimidating, and rather brave he has no reason to shy from any battle, conflict or obstacles such as rising to the position he pleases. He doesn't tolerate others insulting him or annoying him and will swiftly dispose of those that oppose him. Fyri weak spots however (because behind every great thing there is a fault) is he comes across rather cold hearted, aloof, and he avoids displaying any emotion, nor is one to brashly react to other's outburst. As well he isn't the largest lion of the group not that he lets this set him back but instead he allows this to be a downfall to his opponent. He does admire his mother and holds great respect for both of his parents as long as he deems them suitable
History: Born to Aesir and Morrigan
Plots: Pride RP <3, Sibling RP, Reaver/Raiding RP,

Looking for:
Rp
Pride Rp
Raid RP
Thrall

Not Looking For:
Leaving Pride
Death
Maiming

Rps:
[PRP] Bored, You? (Arik Fyri and Kazul)

-Jambazi-
User Image

Name: Jambazi
Meaning: -----
Prefers to be called: Jambazi
Pride: Pridelands
Position: Scout
Obtained: Event
Personality:
"Older brother of Chamba & Hima, he is taking care of them after the death of their parents. He imagines himself being a knight-in-training, and focuses on raising his small sisters with some help from the females in the group." - From Event

Jambazi is a protector, he dearly loves his two sisters and will do anything to protect the two of them even if they are old enough to be on their own. He is rather blunt when he looses he is frustrated and tries to hide feelings of guilt and concern under his fur. He is more likely to act first then think of the good of the whole especially if this is to rescue someone dear to him, his life is not of concern but theirs. He is stubbon and will not give up easily on following what he believes or fighting for others.

He has never told his two sisters what really happened to their family and is more likely to take it to the grave despite the guilt eats at him.

He is currently helping Aziza raise their cubs and trying to play a role in their life.

History: His parents were murdered by his older brother and in turn he had to murder his own sibling to protect Chamba and Hima. Afterwards he and his two sisters wandered looking for a place to call home before joining the pridelands and dealing with hyena's.

Looking for:
Rp
Pride Rp
Mate - I would love for him to meet someone who wouldn't mind his cubs or even someone who already has cubs.

Not Looking For:
Leaving Pride
Death
Maiming

Rps:
- None

-Tifnu'Tirol-
User Image

Name: Tifnu'Tirol
Meaning: -----
Prefers to be called: Tifnu
Pride: Navi
Position: Hunter when reaches adulthood
Obtained: Custom in
Personality:
He is a little bit shy however blank slate from that point.

History:

Looking for:
Rp
Pride Rp
Mate (in pride or willing to join). I wouldn't mind a little drama for him?

Not Looking For:
Leaving Pride
Death
Maiming

Rps:
- None

-Hawk-
User Image

Name: Aka'ula
Meaning: Red Shadow
Prefers to be called: Hawk (pirate name)
Pride: Maestros
Position: Crew
Obtained: RP
Personality:
Hawk is the look out lion never the hero never the one rushing straight into the action or battling the opponent. He actually doesn't mind this, in fact he has no ambition to be nothing more than the in the background as long as everything has some amusement. Life is a party in a way where he is meant to have fun all the time.

History:
Plots: Pride RP <3, Sibling RP, possible future fling?

Looking for:
Rp
Pride Rp
Fling

Not Looking For:
Leaving Pride
Death
Maiming

Rps:
- None

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:31 am
.:: ROGUE MALES ::.

-Kasiun -
User Image

Name: Kasiun
Meaning: NA
Prefers to be called: Kasiun
Mate: None atm
Pride: ROGUE
Position:
Obtained: Custom
Personality: Kasiun is an easy going trader, trader as in creating little baubles and trinkets for any other services such as food or a warm place to sleep. He does favor the see out of any other place on land but always moving around looking for shiny things keeps him from his favorite place. Kasiun is rather silver tongue, not that he would lie or rip others off but knows how to always be likable.
History: None
Plots: Maybe a pride, mate or a fling (a couple of flings biggrin )

Looking for:
Rp
Fling
Maybe mate

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming

Rps:

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:32 am

-Kieran'Cnamh-

User Image

Name: Kieran'Cnamh
Meaning: NA
Prefers to be called: Kieran
Pride: None
Position: None
Obtained: Custom
Personality: Blank slate so up for any sort of plot atm <3
History: NA
Plots: Anything!

Looking for:
Rp
Mate
Plot

Not Looking For:
Death
Maiming

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:33 am
Open  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:43 am
Arik has an RP! It is here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:44 am
hanging gallow
Open

Heya HG!
So I've been a horrible SoA owner and am trying to make up for it with character rps. n_n;
For you, I have this pale lady....

User Image

Need I say more? ;DD

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 am
Nyhility
hanging gallow
Open

Heya HG!
So I've been a horrible SoA owner and am trying to make up for it with character rps. n_n;
For you, I have this pale lady....

Need I say more? ;DD

Huurr hurrr did you want sibling rp or more? <3

@feylin: THANK YOU!!!! <3

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 am
I'm fine with casual sibling rp, unless you have other ideas?
I imagine Litahti getting snagged in a thorn bush and needing assistance. xD

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 am
Sure! <3 <3

I wanted to make sure xD K'A always need more cubbins <3

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:29 am
Nyhility
I'm fine with casual sibling rp, unless you have other ideas?
I imagine Litahti getting snagged in a thorn bush and needing assistance. xD
HURRR YOU WANT ME TO START? xD  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 am
haha, thank for reminding me!
that's okay, I need to motivate myself to start rps, so I'll try and get one up soon! Any certain settings you want in the post?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:52 pm
Nyhility
haha, thank for reminding me!
that's okay, I need to motivate myself to start rps, so I'll try and get one up soon! Any certain settings you want in the post?
Nope nothing in particular other than her out finding herbs <3  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:19 am
Id love to try and touch base with Izzy and your boyo,
See how they fair, Izzy still hasnt gotten picked but
we are hopefully to see when they do. <3 But for now,
even finishing our first couple rps, ill drop links soonish <3

We never really saw a full interaction, so I wanna see where they are at basically in the friend zone or lots more biggrin lets be hopefull~

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff