Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:10 pm
Where the Fire Lord conducts business and also sits, looking like a complete badass. The flames that blaze in front of him grow stronger and brighter if his/her rage ignites.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

[XXBXLXAXCXKXFXIXRXEXXXPXAXNXTXHXEXRXX]

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Jay moved over to his throne and sat down upon it, his cheek meeting against his hand, the flames rising as he sat down. His eyes gazed upon the golden beauty while his Mongoose Dragon sat down in front of him, eyes watching the door for whomever would enter.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:20 pm
Ayane Ao Lin

User Image

Princess of the Fire Nation

User Image

Ayane came to the throne room wearing a fire nation kimono. It was the nicest thing she had worn in years. Ever since she was a little girl... Although she still looked somewhat dirty from her time in the mines. She didn't quite know why the fire lord wanted to see her. Was it because this was the first time in the palace?

Techniques Used:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Ah Ayane, my dearest daughter," he said as the flames lowered a tad, so they could meet eye to eye, the mongoose dragon Umodo awakened as he looked to Ayane. "How did you enjoy your first few days within the Fire Nation under my rule," he said as he stepped down the steps to meet her face to face.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 pm
Ayane Ao Lin

User Image

User Image

Her eyes narrowed as the fire lord had called her daughter. Although it was turn in a matter of speaking she was his daughter due to being adopted. However her father had abandoned her years ago selling her to slavers. "That depends. Have you abolished slavery?" She asked him practically hissing at him.

Techniques Used:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"No but your tone continuing will equal you joining back with them, wanna keep going?"
he said with cold brown eyes looking down on her...she'd learn respect or Jay would teach it to her.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 pm
Then, at that very inconvienient moment, Kai rushed into the thrown room and shut the door behind him. When he snuck into the palace, he was perfectly fine up until he had actually stolen something. Apparently, the guards had taken his little distraction with a light clone very seriously. It would have disappeared only a moment after it had left their sight, so he thought they would just take it as a trick of the light or their eyes playing tricks on them(1/3). The fact that they took it so seriously was just a show at how cautious people were being nowadays, with the spirits and havok and whatnot. After having this thought of annoyance, Kai then noticed he wasn't alone. "Oh, um, this is awkward... [The truth is, I am actually a distant relative of the royal family, part of a branch that was pretty far out and isolated so we were mostly forgotten. My hometown was invaded and the family slaughtered. I tried to contact you beforehand, but the guards wouldn't let me in, so, in my desperation to meet the last family I had left, I snuck in here to meet you]" Kai stated in a voice that reeked with agony. Just as he finished saying this though, a golden lamp fell out of his jacket. Then a few coins. Then a goblet. Kai just held his position, held numbfound at the humor of karma and also frozen in nervousness trying to figure out his next course of action before the Lord decided to burn him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:20 am
Ayane Ao Lin

User Image

User Image

Ayane laughed a bit as she looked at the fire lord. "I don't expect to be your daughter for long. You'll abandon me like everyone else has. Nothing personal, that's just the way it's always been in my life, and it will continue to be no matter how much I want it not to be." Ayane heard the door shut behind her and she was curious to who was visiting. They didn't even announce themselves like they were supposed to. Ayane glanced over at the person speaking. She honestly didn't believe him as something stunk about this situation then she began to think of what it could be. Once a golden lamp fell out of his jacket her eyes narrowed. Her take on battle came to life within an instant overriding everything else. 'Someone starts something... Burn them alive.' With this thought in mind she launched herself forward. She revealed within a split second she was always prepared and wore a martial arts outfit of sorts. She bolted forward and launched her right leg up in an attempt to hit the thief. She didn't know any proper marital arts styles but this didn't keep her from trying to learn herself.

Techniques Used:

User Image

Poetic Writer

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 am
Kai, having been preparing his escape the whole time he was talking, was already diving away by the time the girl charged. Well, that was as far as he got with his planning. "Wait, wait, there is a perfectly logical explanation for this. I was stealing from you, that's all," Kai said sarcastically, throwing away the lies and decided to take a different approach on this. "Kukuku...KUWAHAHAHAHAHA. I SURRENDER PLEASE SPARE ME!" Kai admitted, laughing in a way that really didn't suit what he was saying, it was completely out of place.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Jay grabbed Ayane's leg and threw her lightly, sending her onto her back with a fist to her throat in silence, eyes looking down upon her, "never do that again, understand me? A sharp tongue equals a swift and harsh punishment, attacking anyone while within my throne room is considered dishonorable." He then stood up and moved over to Kai, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and slamming the boy against a pillar, leaving a serious dent in it, making sure that they were eye to eye, "listen here...you will not just barge in here and lie to me, that is of utmost disrespect, if you ever do this again, I'm going to singe your balls off, do you understand me?" Soot was spewed out from his nostrils as his eyes looked into Kai's with serious force to be reckon with.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 pm
Ayane Ao Lin

User Image

User Image

After being thrown onto her back and having a fist placed upon her throat she growled. She didn't understand any of this! How was he going to do this when all she was uttering was the truth. Her growling ceased and she no longer cared. She walked from the throne room and it wasn't quite known where she was going to go. In her mind anywhere but there was nice. -Exit-

Techniques Used:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:42 pm
"Haha... Did you know venting stress with anger is bad for your complexion and health? And yes, I am sorry. Trust me when I say that I never expected to be caught," Kai apologized...? At any rate, he was scared as hell, though he had never knew what to say when he was scared so he kept his grin on, even when the sweat clearly showed otherwise. His whole way of speaking and interacting was simply so twisted that most people would just get more pissed off. Really, if he had thought that he was going to meet the Fire Lord, he would have come up with a much better lie. And no, he still would have went into the palace to steal, he just wanted to improve the lying part. In any case, he was probably screwed.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Jay kicked Kai in the nuts and then threw him to the ground, "get up, I'm going to teach you firebending, use it upon the innocent and I'll burn your hands off so that masturbation will be never be achievable for you from then on!" The flames behind him rose as he rose his arms upward, the dragon, Umodo, moved towards the door and lied there, just to make sure that escape was inevitable.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm
Kai, for a few seconds, actually just stared annoyed at that dragon standing in front of the door, then turned his attention back to the Lord. "Question: Do you have a fetish with S&M, because you've been talking about burning and my sex for the first minute I've known you," Kai noted as he slowly stood up, his hands around his crotch. As many would have noticed by this point, Kai was pretty stubborn as a person, and simply didn't give up. "Anyway, firebending, right? I can do a little, already," He stated, giving up on running away and deciding he would just comply for now.

(I already did the 7 posts for stage one.)  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Jay crossed his arms and looked Kai in the eyes, "oh really? show me then," he said as he took a slight step back, wanting to see if he actually DID do it.

╚══════════════╝

[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces