Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lots of SoA need Plots! Open :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:45 pm
I have a SOMANY SoA that are just sitting around doing nothing so lets change that plix!

Disclaimer: To be honest I vaguely remember like 1 or 2 plots I might have had going, but besides that I HAVE NO IDEA. > 3>;; So! If you recognize one of these SoA as someone one of your guys was plotted with and still want to go for it please tell me? 8D; I realize I've been gone for a long time though, so it's totally cool if plans have changed!

Most of the blank slates for the most part are open to moving around from their pride unless otherwise noted.

I don't really have plots in mind for the majority of them, so if you'd like to use one of them to fulfill a role in one of your own plot that's cool with me.

If you see anything in my journal that you might want to plot with that wasn't mentioned here, don't be afraid to ask. =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 am
Lionesses

User Image
Yhina- S'F
Doesn't have much RP, open to anything. I'd like her to say in S'F, unless there was a really great plot as an incentive to leave.

User Image
Nisha- Rogue
She was plotted to go to U'W, but it didn't go through and she's been in limbo since. She's actually a great grandma at this point! XD However, everyone in the family had kids when they were pretty young, so her title is a bit deceptive. Literally open to anything. > w> ! Prolly shouldn't go to swamps though, as one of my other lionesses would have a fit if both her son and mom moved into her pride.

User Image
Nanami- K'Z
She's really close to her family, so she'll stick close to her pride to be with them. I think I put her up for rogue breeding awhile back, but I wouldn't mind finding a baby daddy if RP's are done

User Image
Sana- Rogue
Blank Slate.

User Image
blank slate! Throw ideas my way.

User Image
Blankety Blank Blank  

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:04 am
Lions

User Image
Khan- Swampie
Haven't done much with this guy since putting him in the swamp. He has completely lost his memory and joined the pride when he found out all it's lions leave and then come back with a new identity when they reach adulthood. Open to anything with this guy, at the very least I think he could use a friend.

User Image
Koda- Swampie
Ah Koda, the poor lonley lover. He falls in love pretty easily, but feeling never seem to be mutual. He's determind to find the girl of his dreams one day, but until then he'll continued to fawn over girls who have no interest in him. 8D

User Image
Inchi- Ela
This was my first SoA I got forever ago and I've FAILED to plot him at all. ; w; Please help me change that? He's a really nice guy, and he'll take good care of his mate. He is getting up there in years, but insists the wisdom is an assist. Age isn't really an issue on my side, as long as she has a mature personality.

User Image
Kohanna- Ela
D'aww he is so cute, isn't he? >: He needs some clan friends, and possibly a girlfriend/potential mate. He tries to act rather serious, but is a total pushover around his loved ones and takes a lot of stock in their opinions. Think Tenzin from The Legend of Korra.

User Image
Sol- Rogue
.... I got nothin'. He's a total blank slate. I think awhile ago I almost put him in vikings, but honestly if you got any ideas throw them my way.

User Image
Rashid- Pride Lands
Gawd I haven't done anything with this guy, so he's pretty blank slate-ish. His dad is Dath, so he does have seer powers.

User Image
Erez- Rogue
Blank Slate!

User Image
Mwanzi- Pride Lands
He's kind of a dork. 8D; Otherwise a blank slate! General RP I guess <3 Maybe some family RP?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:12 am
Non-Lions
Not going to lie- these are my least developed characters. Just ask if you want anything with any of them, I'm prolly going to say yes. XD;

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image  

Hotaru-Neko

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:00 pm
i don't know if your wanting posts but i wanna know if your female wild dog does flings  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 pm
HEYA TARU! <3

So firstly...wondering if you're still interested in flinging Koda and Daelote. o3o

Secondly...I can offer a girlie for Khan, at least as a friend. Daima-tii-mlei is a generally friendly sort, but isn't one to take fools lightly. She's also VERY protective of the pride...and is nursing a broken heart still. (The male she joined with, that was her mate, disappeared. OOCly, his player left SoA.)

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 pm
I'd still like Koda/Khara RP! biggrin She hasn't officially chosen anyone for Consort yet, she's taking her sweet time. XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:55 pm

HI!

I know when Inchi joined Ela I think he met Faline, but I wanted to offer her as a mate <3 I think the both of them being a little older and mature would be help them get along <3

User Image

Faline is rather mature, she is soft spoken and a bit ladylike and graceful however she doesn't really do a great job in sugar coating, she is a little blunt in her opinion (however she is not rude she will tell you the truth however she will not be rude about it). She is a knowledge seeker and her ambitions to learn everything about the creatures that inhabit the land has attracted her attention. Faline herself is a rather kind individual willing to help others in need, be a shoulder to lean on when injured and so forth but when it comes to conversation.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Ameh

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:24 pm
Iambad, but:

User Image

for Sana, in the U'W? The brownssss. She'd have to somewhat accomodate to a strict, male-dominating atmosphere, and Raja is also sometimes cruel when his women doesn't do what he wants or act out of line. D;  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:39 pm
O: donno if you wanna still make him related to Koda and his mom. xD would love it if we still would cause Shemshi has a mate and has 'cubs' with her. she had ended up knocked up by Al-Ha during her naming quest and told Shemshi he was the father when she returned and he noticed. because he is so gullible he believes it and thinks that her gens just happened to be very dominate in the cubs.

User Image  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:31 pm
For Erez;

I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna fling him with her;

User Image

She's really possessive and has kinda sorta a thing with my other lion Ini where nothing is actually going on, but she thinks there is and when he starts to really pull away from him she'll try and get knocked up to make him stay. IDK if you'd be interested but...I love outlandery colors XD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games