The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}
Even Though You Say It's Not So.. (Full, Starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm kinda lazy, didn't feel like making a whole bunch of posts..
It's okay Sana-Chan!! [+1 Cookie Point]
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
It's still amazing! [+1 Friend Point]
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm
Asami Tenichi is a high school English instructor. [X] is a Junior in high school.

Asami is a very well-known man; he rich, handsome, an ideal bachelor, and SINGLE.
All the women want him, but he doesn't want them. Why? You ask?
..Because Asami is a bit of a playboy.. And a homosexual..

[X] is a very smart student, very responsible too.
He balances school and work and does very well with himself; has his own apartment, car, and pays his bills on time. He's a well-rounded boy.
The girls at school all try to get with him, but he doesn't want a relationship.
Why? Because he wants his very attractive English teacher.. Mr. Tenichi.

Asami has a set of rules he always goes by, since he'll sleep with anyone if asked.
- No one younger than himself
- No one with blonde hair
- No one poorer than him
- No one clingy or needy
- And especially.. NO students.

[X] is a calm, cool, and collective guy. He's the bad a** of his school and town, no one can deny him. When he sets his mind to something (or someone) he doesn't let anyone (or thing) get in his way of claiming it (or them) for himself.

So what would happen if [X]'s determined personality gets him in too deep? His beloved teacher's playboy antics gets found out by [X]. How will [X] reacted? And what will he do to show Asami that he wants him?

- No Cybering, keep it at least PG-16. If you can't, time skip it.
- Semi Lit-Literate Rper's only. Grammar and Spelling must be eligible.
- Put a heart in the begining of the PM so I know you read the rules.
- PM me all profiles.. Title it "You Will Be Mine"
- Add a smile at the bottom of the PM so I know you read the rules thoroughly.
- Follow all Guild and Gaia rules and regulations.
- If you're not going to be dedicated to this RP, don't bother PM'ing me.
- If you're going to be absent for a time, PM me and let me know.
- I like pretty posts, so make something unique. Pictures, colors, quotes.. Something.
- I reserve the right to add, change, deny, edit, and accept any profiles sent to me.

[size=9][align=center][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Be realistic, he's a Junior in high school)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Homosexual - Seke ([X] must be a Seke, I don't like Uke's)
[b]Personality:[/b] (I don't want a list, I want at least 1-2 paragraphs)
[b]Biography:[/b] (At least 1-2 paragraphs)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Anything else you want to add, at least 1 thing)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (I'd prefer an anime picture, in [IMG] code please)[/align][/size]

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:50 pm
[X]

Name:
Vin Yokoi
Sexuality:
Homosexual - Seke
Personality:
Vin is a little complex. Though he portrays himself as confident and sexy, he really isn’t all that satisfied with himself. He needs a lover to help make himself feel like he’s worth something. Always thinking of his future, he does everything to make his life better once he graduates, from saving money, to keeping top grades, he refuses to put himself in a risky situation. Smart and witty, Vin tends to call it like he sees it and has troubles recognizing when it would be good to sugar-coat things or stay silent.
Biography:
Vin grew up in an odd household. His mother was a successful career woman, while his father was a drunk who was in and out of a job. With his mother never around, Vin was stuck with his dad and was abused and eventually pushed out of the house by him. Determined to never let himself become like his father, Vin only had to stay at a friend’s house for six months until he had enough money to survive on his own. It’s been all uphill since then. He intends to get a law or business degree and become successful one day.
Extra:
Vin hates the dark, has a tattoo of a phoenix on his back, and sports a scar across his stomach.
Appearance:
User Image

Asami Tenichi

Name: Asami Tenichi
Sexuality: Homosexual - Seke
Personality: Asami is a calm and collected person, one who people could call cool. He's got the personality of a bad boy, but always keeping up a very professional appearance. He's sarcastic and has an attitude when he's around people, but men and women find it charming and very attractive. In school, he's serious and demanding, always wanting his students to pay attention and get good grades. He's a free spirit, believing everyone deserves love, man or woman.
Biography: He graduated at the top of Tokyo University boards, graduating with a 4.0 GPA. People always knew he'd go far in life, from the moment he was born. He had a very lovely childhood; money, love, anything a boy his age could get growing up. After highschool, he moved out of the house and pursued a teaching degree. After the death of his parents, he knew he'd need to learn finance to keep track of all his parents' money, so he took a major in that and received a double major scholarship.
Through his whole life, he never dated anyone. He swore to himself that he wouldn't get into that until he was set in his life. So when he got his life together, that was when he started to play. He would sleep with men and women alike, being the person he was and always wanting to keep people happy. If asked, he would sleep with anyone, but he would always follow his rules.
He started teaching at a local highschool, where the students and staff and even the school board adores him.
Extra: He will sleep with anyone, if asked, and if they pass his inspection and they meet to his terms.
Appearance:
User Image

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:31 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin sighed as he slowly climbed the steps to the school, hands shoved in his pockets. He really wished he could skip this class as well, but the one subject he didn’t score very high in was English. He just never read between the lines of all those poems and stories, taking them at face value only. He was pretty sure that most of these poems and books were exactly what they were written, it was just bored professors and shrinks that decided there was deeper meanings in them.

Giving a charming smile to those he passed, he could only ponder the single bright spot of the situation. A certain person named Asami Tenichi. He had first seen the teacher his freshmen year, and was instantly attracted to him. Along with every other student and teacher it seemed. He’d talked to him once or twice through the years when he was receiving all of the honors and awards from the school and various teachers, but Asami had always seemed to avoid him in one way or another. Vin wanted him so badly. What better partner could there be? A successful, experienced, older man? Sounded like a dream to Vin.

Shaking his head, Vin slowly slipped into class, waving to some of his friends as he spotted Asami. Smiling, he nodded to the teacher, taking a seat in the front of the class. “About time I took your class Mr. Tenichi, don’t you think?” he said lightly, leaning back in his chair with another charming smile. This would be his one chance to get Asami. If he didn’t this year, then all hope would be gone.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:56 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami was wearing his black-framed glasses, reading over some papers from earlier in the day. One hand was holding a red pen and the other hand was embedded into his longish brown hair, he looked tired and stressed out, but in all reality he was more awake than ever. His dark eyes always portrayed anger, but it was hard for him to show anything other than seriousness around these kids. One slip up and they'd probably not take him seriously anymore, probably why he had a professional life and the life that was outside of work, he always made sure to keep them separate. He was more free-spirited and playful outside of work, of course not with people he knew in his professional life. He never got to experience a real childhood, so now was his time.. In the night time, that's when he really came to life. The paper he was grading wasn't all the good, he was marking something wrong on every sentence, this person really needed to study how he used words and what punctuations were supposed to be used. His dark and intimidating eyes just narrowed slightly as he put a grade on the top of the paper, an F. How disappointing, this child is going to fail my class if he continues f*cking around all the time..His mind was full of very unprofessional thoughts, but that was because he hated teaching people who did not wish to learn and just wanted to slack off all the damn time.

He was about to rip the paper up, but a voice was heard as the lingering people in the room exited and one entered. Whoever it was who entered sat almost directly in front of him, he set his pen down and placed the paper he graded far away from him, he didn't wish to look at it anymore.. His dark eyes rose up from his glasses and he blinked, he recognized who the person was. It was the Junior, Vin Yokoi. His eyes narrowed a bit more, this kid has always followed him around and always stared at him since his freshman year, it kind of freaked him out. What was this kid's deal anyways? He should have better things to do, he was the school genius, but then again, English was one thing that was impossible for him to understand. Asami's Honor English was the only English class left open so close to the end of the year because with his help, every child had passed. But honestly, Asami had looked at Vin's English grades and aptitude scores.. They were lower than a third graders.. Okay, maybe he over exaggerated that part. But why did Asami have to teach him of all kids? This was HONOR English, why didn't they just send him to summer school..? He sighed softly, lifting the glasses from his nose and holding them in one hand, still having one hand in his hair.. Now he looked tired.."Well perhaps if you didn't flunk out of all your other English classes, you wouldn't be in here.." His voice was deep and sensual, but held a sarcastic tone, but that of a professional.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:18 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin couldn’t help but note how sexy Asami managed to be with the whole stressed teacher look as well. He was almost too distracted to hear the biting comment he was sent in return to his words. Blinking, Vin managed a small smirk before shaking his head. “You can’t expect someone to be good at everything.” he replied with a shrug, looking around the room curiously. “Besides, I hear that you’re the best, so I’ll be sure to pass, not to mention I don’t have any other classes distracting me all day.” He said, noting every mildly personal touch to the room. Stripping out of his uniform jacket, he ran a hand through his messy red hair a he finally let his eyes settle on Asami with a mildly challenging look. “And don’t mistake difficulties for stupidity Mr. Tenichi.” He added with almost a defiance. He wouldn’t take anyone treating him like he was stupid, he’d tried too hard to get here to be put down.

As some of the other students began to come in, Vin relaxed again, though the defiant glint in his eyes didn’t fade. Most of the students in the class knew him, having shared other honors classes with him in the past. The students almost seemed to congregate around him, filling the seats near him first, and all trying to talk to him and keep his attention. Slowly turning from Asami, Vin smiled at his classmates and spoke softly with them, joking and messing around, completely ignoring the girls that were trying to flirt with him though, shutting them down almost as soon as they began to act differently, even treating a few of the more flirtatious guys with a spot of distain and distaste. He only wanted one man, and none of these fools came close. The thought didn’t seem to come to any of their heads that Asami might decide he didn’t like the talking and laughing, all too used to this routine to attempt to change anything.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:31 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami watched the floosy by make his smart remarks, he knew this kid was a smart brat. He wasn't stupid and Asami knew that much, on everything besides English, Vin was actually quite the genius. His smarts and looks had gotten him far in his schooling, popular as well as able to graduate his Junior year.. But what baffled Asami was the fact that Vin had no desire to graduate early, which was quite odd because the boy did nothing all day, came to school for one class, then just slacked around the school the rest of the afternoon. It kind of made him mad at times, but it was none of Asami's concern what the boy did. When Vin spoke of not mistaking difficulties with stupidity, he almost rolled his eyes, but settled on looking at something else while the boy spoke. He wasn't even thinking about calling Vin stupid, because he knew the difference. Not everyone was like Asami, being good at everything school had to offer, he wouldn't expect that from anyone because it was rather hard to do. He was gifted with natural intelligence, he worked hard for the grades he got, staying up to the wee hours of the morning just to make sure he learned every lesson backwards and forwards.

The boy wanted a challenge? Then so be it. Asami may be a teacher, but Vin had no idea what he was getting himself into. Asami was always up for a challenge, but he wouldn't bring his Out Of School personality into play, no.. He'd show the young boy how much of a hard a** he can actually be. He watched the other students start coming into the class as the bell rang for the last class of the day, they bustled in with all kinds of loud noise and talking tones. He closed his eyes and blocked out all the sound around him, an interesting thing he picked up a while back. When he opened his eyes, he didn't hear much noise because he mentally blocked out noise, but he did notice Vin talking to a whole bunch of people around him. Boys and girls alike were flirting with him left and right, one slender dark brown eyebrow rose at the occasion, because the young Junior was shooting them all down,. but they kept trying. Heh.. Kids these days.. He thought to himself, then pushed back in his chair and stood up, showing off his six-foot-three frame. He was a very intimidating person, but as soon as he stood up, all heads turned to him. This, is why many of his students passed his class.. Because the man that stood in front of the class was one that had a very strong influence in lives. His dark eyes scanned the students and he cleared his throat, slapping a strong hand against the top of his desk to get more attention.."You all are here for a reason and that reason will be known to me now. This is your last chance to pass English, either pay attention and pass onto greatness.. Or fail and be stuck with me again for another year.. But next time, I won't be so nice.." He looked serious, which would send shivers and goosebumps down anyone's back.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 am
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin frowned slightly when the room fell silent. Slowly turning back around to look at Asami, he settled back in his seat, arms crossed. He wasn’t impressed so far. He’d had scarier teachers, meaner and louder. Besides, Asami didn’t register as a threat or anything to Vin, just a desire. Sighing, he forced himself to not focus on him too much, knowing Asami would probably notice his dreamy look right away, and that wouldn’t turn out well at all. Listening to his rant in silence, Vin just looked towards the window, hoping that he would find some distraction out there. HE already knew that this class was pretty much his last chance, but he worked well under pressure, he’d end up fine. And if he didn’t, well Vin already had a plan for that.

Vin already knew that if he failed this class and failed to get Asami, there wouldn’t be anything left for him. The universities would lose interest in him, he’d stop getting help from the school. He’d be reduced to becoming like his father, and that was not an option. He didn’t know quite what he’d do yet, but he refused to live like that, become that man. It was a dark thought process and road for someone who was still so young, but it was one that he’d set himself to go on a long time ago. Cringing at the thought, he finally looked back to Asami, who was still talking to his amazement. His dark eyes looked a little tired now, but defiant all the same. He would figure out how to do this, he had to.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:46 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami picked up a cry erase marker and started writing on the board, teaching the students the basics of English.. By writing a simple sentence with simple punctuation, he was teaching them from a kindergarden level. He knew it was mediocre and kind of embarrassing, but then again, if they'd tried a little bit harder during normal school hours in other English classes, they wouldn't be here right now. He spoke for a few minutes, then handed out worksheets that were so easy.. A preschooler could ace them. He sat behind his desk and relaxed, pulling out his trademark red pen and slipping on his black-framed glasses. He sighed softly, filling out a few files of work and putting them in a filing cabinet next to the desk. A few minutes went by and he looked up, people were still filling them out, he was actually quite baffled, but his gaze wouldn't come off of Vin's face. Now why did the boy have such a hard time in English? He used it all the time, was it the complexities of the language and the writing? One fine brown eyebrow rose and just watched him, his dark eyes seeing how his face looked annoyed as he seemed to struggle on a sentence or something, he couldn't tell.

He stood up, pushing the chair back from him and stretching his tall frame out once again, his black attire looking very good on his tan body. He skimmed his left canine teeth on his bottom lip and walked around the classroom, looking at everyone's papers as he passed by. He saw a few students watch him walk up, blush, then watched his rear end as he walked away. He didn't notice their little gestures of flirtation. He walked by Vin's desk and stared down at the boy's paper, crouching down and getting at his level to watch the boy go over his paper. He then stood up, walking away slowly back to his desk.."If any of you need extra help.. Come see me after class and set up a schedule.." He said softly, the bell ringing to signal the end of the school day, people in the room jumping from their desks and running to his desk.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin paid attention as well as he could, even managing a few notes on what Asami said. A lot of it he’d heard before, it just never stuck long enough to be of any use to him. Frowning darkly at the sheet that ended up on his desk, he wished it would just disappear or something. There was no way that he would do well on this. Letting a heavy sigh fall from his lips, he leaned over the paper slightly, easily marking off a few questions, but the farther down the sheet, the harder it got. If it wasn’t bad enough that this was his worst subject, the fact that Asami would see this only put more stress on him. He didn’t want to seem like a bigger idiot that Asami already seemed to believe he was. Tangling his fingers in his hair, he stared blankly at a question he couldn’t quite figure out. Though he’d wanted to have a class with Asami for so long, to be near him, he was starting to wonder if this was really just a gigantic mistake on his part.

And then Asami was right beside him. Blinking, he shifted away from him for a moment, surprised. Sighing as he saw the man looking over his paper, he shook his head. Probably a bad idea on his part, this whole class. When class was over, he wasn’t surprised to see Asami instantly flooded by students. Just sitting in his desk and slowly finishing the rest of his worksheet, he waited. Once he was finished, he stood up and pulled the jacket he had to wear for work out as he folded his uniform jacket up and put it in his bag. By the time he was done, most of the students had left. Sighing, he handed in his paper. Seeing the schedule sheet full made his heart drop slightly, a change in mood that was clearly mimicked on his face. Attempting a smile, Vin failed miserably. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He said lightly, grabbing his bag and starting to head out.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:18 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami spoke with a few students, answering any questions and making sure the schedule sheet worked for them. He started filling in boxes with various students' names, then had them sign a notice for their parents to make sure it was okay for them to stay after school hours and study. Many of the students left after he took care of their needs, running off for the door and probably off to do whatever. One hand rested in his hair and he looked down at the papers the students turned in, some of them got the basics of the idea, but others.. Not so much. Asami taught Honor's English and remedial English. He'd never seen so many students that had most of the same problems, his dark eyes shifted from paper to paper, his red pen marking off wrong answers and correcting them with ease. It was silent in the class, but he had a feeling that he wasn't alone. His eyes shifted from the paper he gazed at and to the head of red hair in front of him, Vin. He'd been watching the boy for some time, the further he got down the paper, the more the boy frowned. He blinked his dark lashes.

He crossed his left ankle over his right knee, examining the boy's expressions. He frowned a lot it seemed, almost since he started talking. He understood that the boy didn't like English, but he should be willing to learn something new, genius or not. Not everyone was good at everything, even Asami knew that. When the boy stood up from his desk, Asami leaned comfortably back into his chair, Vin seemed to be getting ready to go to work. He saw the boy approach, but his expression changed again. Did Asami really make someone miserable with his work? He didn't know, but it kind of made his disappointed. He leaned forward and bit and looked Vin in his eyes, taking the boy's paper and watching him walk away.."Vin, I understand your problems.. I saw you struggling. Even though you don't like English, you should ask for help.. Even if it does hurt your pride a bit. I'm sure you'd like to pass and be done with English and be done with a teacher like me, so it's best to just as for help instead of winging it and failing.." HIs voice had a caring tone in it, he really wanted Vin to succeed in life.. Just like he wanted that for all of his students.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:24 am
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin paused when he heard Asami speaking. Fidgeting with his jacket to get it straight, he sighed. Turning slightly, he looked to Asami, shaking his head. “It’s not a matter of pride, it’s a matter of time.” He replied simply. “Your schedule is full, and I have to work. What I can’t get in class….well, I guess I will just have to figure something out.” He said slowly, shrugging. “Trust me, if I could, I would be getting some tutoring or something. If I could have, than I would’ve passed English last year and I wouldn’t even be here, but life likes to make things difficult doesn’t it?” he asked with a sigh. Vin worked two jobs every day. He’d wake up early in the morning and go to one job, get off with enough time to eat lunch and change, go to school, and then he was off to his other job. Though it drove him crazy, made him want to scream, he couldn’t complain. It paid for his rent, his car, and the expensive price of this school. Without them, he probably wouldn’t have even gone to school.

((Sorry it's short. I got a little stuck.))

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:03 pm
MDaylus
(That's alright, it's just the beginning)

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami heard the boy speak, he spoke the truth. Like a real man would, he's honest with his faults and seems to know how tough life was. He didn't know the boy very well, only from what he heard from the teachers in the lounge during lunch and time and various other times. His dark eyes passed over the boy, examining him. The way he ld himself was not that of any normal 17 year old boy, but that of a man that knew life. It kind of interested him, he'd never known a teenager to be wise beyong his years. "Then in that case.. I can tutor you outside of school if it works for you. Perhaps on your days off." He wasn't sure if he should be bringing up this, but if it was to help Vin succeed in English, then he'd do it. Not many teachers would go out of their way past school hours without pay to help a student, perhaps why he was one of the best. He knew the pain of just getting by, he'd done it before. Maybe not in school, but in life itself. So he kind of knew what Vin was going through, working multiple jobs just to get by in life.

To be honest, Asami never felt compelled to admire someone growing up, because he'd never had role models to begin with. But this boy was someone to be admirable about. He was emancipated and worked to support himself as well as go to school to at least try and get a headstart, most teens would've given up and quit school, thinking it to be unnecessary and that they didn't need it.. Which was beyond wrong. So this boy actually deserved someone to meet him halfway, instead of making him fail on his own.."That is.. if you want to. I would be more than willing to help you on your own time, just let me know about your days off and such."

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 am
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin tilted his head as he listened to Asami. At first it didn’t click that the man was offering him a way out, giving him a chance to actually succeed. When it did finally sink in, Vin almost felt like sinking to the ground in relief, but he held back, just lowering his head for a moment, shoulders sagging a bit. “Thank you Mr. Tenichi….that would mean a lot to me.” He said slowly. No one had ever offered to help him like this before and as much as he didn’t like help, this was a relief to him. He didn’t want to end up failing again, he didn’t want to get kicked out and forced into a life he didn’t want. Not to mention this meant he had to opportunity to spend time with Asami on his own, no other students or teachers in the way.

Pulling himself together, he came back to Asami’s desk. Pulling out a pen and paper, he quickly wrote out the times he had off over the next month before handing them to Asami. Out of the entire month, he only had one full day off, the rest were only half days or a few hours because he didn’t have to work the full shift. “I know it’s sporadic and odd, but these are the only times I have.” He said slowly, watching Asami look over them and shifting from one foot to the other worriedly. “If none of those days work, I can still try to figure something else out.” He added grudgingly. Of course that something else would probably end up being another job to replace the time he spent at school. He didn’t like the idea, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to pass on his own, so he might as well try to figure out his next step before he was forced to take it.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:18 am
MDaylus

Asami Tenichi

User Image

Asami watched the boy's reaction and his dark eyes softened, he was glad he could make at least a small difference in someone's life. Spending this much time outside of school with a student would cause some issues, but he could resolve those easily. When he spoke, his eyes snapped into the other's eyes, he blinked rapidly. It would mean alot to him too, if he could change one boy's life. This is why he loved being a teacher, this is why he wanted to do it in the first place. To make lives better and see the people he taught become great successes in life, it brought him happiness and pride.. Even though he didn't show it much. A small smile curled on the corner of his mouth, then he nodded. He was willing to help, if the boy was willing to try and give everything in his power to make this work. It wasn't about the money with him, it was about making lives better so people could have the opportunity that Asami had to fight for.

He waited patiently for the boy to finish writing out all the times and dates that he had time off, when he was finished, Asami looked at the paper in a stricken way. There was hardly anytime off, one day that was off completely. A few hours here and a half day there, it was remarkable. This boy had more on his plate than Asami had first thought, he didn't know how the boy managed to get enough sleep, eat, work, school, then go back to work. Sure, Asami had did just that growing up, but still, it was just strange. Almost like Deja Vu to him. He took in a deep breath and listened to Vin speak, then nodded his head.."Not a problem, this works out just fine." He could work his schedule around this, it wasn't like he had much to do after school hours.. Just party and mess around.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:44 pm
Princess Sana-Chan

User Image
Vin Yokoi

Vin relaxed again when Asami didn’t refuse him right then and there. “You know what, here….” He mumbled, writing down his cell phone number. “You should just text me when it’s okay for me to meet up with you….that’ll probably be best for both of us.” He said. Glancing at the clock, Vin cursed slightly, starting to back away. He’d probably be late now. “Thank you Mr. Tenichi, thank you so much.” He said again. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He called, waving as he ran out of the door, heading straight for his car. He hoped his boss wasn’t there today. The man would probably have him working overtime for punishment. The whole time he was speeding for work, he was going over the situation with Asami. It was hard to believe that a teacher was offering help so willingly like this. If someone had done that from the start, he’d be much better off now. And now the one trying to help him was Asami Tenichi. He didn’t know if he should be incredibly embarrassed or excited at the opportunity.

{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff