Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Show me your moves! (Yuzhi/Tseng) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 pm
After Tseng had taken care of the task done for the famine alchemist, he was running around the reserve, seeking out his sister. She had to be around here somewhere. But, despite the reserve being rather... bare, it was still a pretty big patch of land. And so, he was bolting here and there, doing a few jumps and flips and cartwheels along the way.

Because why the hell not?

"YUUUYUUUUUU!" he called out after jumping onto a rock, bringing his hands up to try and amplify his shout. Hm. Perhaps he should mount up and try to seek her that way. Yes. This was a good idea. It might not last long, but he'd cover more ground in that time. Jumping off the rock, he called out his horse, which he landed on.

"KYA!" he ushered, rearing up the steed dramatically before galloping off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 pm
Oh Brother.
Oh Loud, doting Brother.

On one hand she was happy. So happy he was still as spirited as always and didn't seem to lose his energy that he always possessed since they were young but today it just...

She sighed down at the mangled knot work she had been working on and tried to fix it but the knots only tightened into an unsightly mess. Ugh. Ugh. Yuzhi dropped the pile of ropes onto her lap with a discontented sigh and tilted her gaze up to see her brother. She knew the minute he got off the mount and greeted her she would not stay mad at him at all and the small Horseman was pretty sure her brother knew this as well and used it to his advantage.

Unfair.

Gathering up her things she stood up and moved a bit more out to the open from the tent she had been working next to, "TSENG. OVER HERE." she called out in a surprisingly loud voice for her size.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:22 pm
Was she over here? Nope. How about over there? Nope. Maybe over here? Still no.

It wasn't until he heard Yuzhi's voice that he realized where she was. Turning the horse, he came galloping hard and fast towards her. As he drew near, Tseng shifted his position so that he could launch himself from the saddle, dismissing his ride once he was airborne. Tucking into a tight ball, he flipped into the air before landing rather soundly before his sister.

"YUZHI!" he cried while throwing his hands up.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you! I just got back, from... an adventure. Aiding the poor famine alchemist in testing out his wonderous potion!" he boasted, standing tall (relatively - he was still fairly short no matter how he stood). Looking down at her, he grinned, hoping she would want to hear more of this tale.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 pm
She watched him with a bit of amusement when he came at her and then eventually landed in front of her making Yuzhi just shake her head in response to the show of theatrics. The small Horseman could appreciate it, certainly, but sometimes...

Her head tilted down at her ruined knots and began to pick at it idly before she responded with the words he wanted her to hear, "Please feel free to tell me more, Brother. But let us sit first," she edged back over to her spot by the tent she had been sitting near and plopped back down where she patiently waited for Tseng to join her or set the stage - whichever he saw fit.

"What did it do?" Yuzhi tilted her head as she pulled at the knots trying to find the magical spot that undid everything and allowed her to restart.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:37 pm
Smiling, Tseng planted himself down next to her, getting comfortable before continuing on cheerfully.

"A few different things! A death clansman worked with me in this, as well as a few of the students. One student turned into a minipet! With little wings on his butt! Another became an alpaca! I believe it unleashed her inner beast. Such looooong hair she had!" he started as he made the motions to go along with his descriptions.

"But furthermore, the other three? It seemed to have brought out their kinder nature. They were being much more affectionate after drinking the potion! Doting on one another really! It was kind of sweet in a way," he mused.

"Can you imagine what it'd be like to use these in battle? Suddenly an enemy's rage is quelled! Just like that! These potions will be important. I just know it! And your big brother just helped in testing them out!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:22 am
She listened quietly to his words as her fingertips quietly tugged and pulled at various places on the mangled mass of knotted rope on her lap. Yuzhi raised her eyebrow as she thought about the implications of making the enemy's rage quell in battle. It seemed like it'd be ... annoying in a way. To be heated up and then suddenly your enemy just ... stopped.

Clearly Yuzhi liked her extremes to stay extreme but then if you were trying to get the enemy as a prisoner then...Perhaps.

"Mmm, then that is most wonderful for you Elder Brother, I am very proud of you," she said with a bit of a smile and then she turned to him and dropped the knotted mess onto his lap. "Please?"

"Do the affects of the potion wear off or are they permanent? Do you know?" She asked asking further details on his little story.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:28 am
Looking down at the knotted mess, Tseng picked it up carefully, looking it over.

"I'm actually not sure. They didn't change back to normal when we had left. But! I'm sure they'll be happy regardless," he said before deciding to tackle the knots. His movements were grand and fast as he tried to fix the mess.

Well.

It didn't quite work. When he thought he was done, threw his hands up, as if in victory. However, he noticed that he had basically tied his wrists together effectively.

"That.. wasn't supposed to happen."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 am
"Well, as long as they are happy with the outcome, who are we to interfere?" She smiled a bit and then watched her brother as he went about untying the knot for her and honestly she should have known better. Yuzhi's expression went from hopeful to both of her hands pressing against her face with a soft low groan of 'whhhhy' under her breath.

It wasn't like he was a complete hopeless cause or so she liked to believe.

She scooted a bit closer and reached up to pull his arms down again so she could try to help him get untied without hopefully tying herself up to him in the process, "Tseeennng," she whined softly at him as she tugged at a bit of the knot.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:48 am
Tseng tried to free himself, but he was pretty well tied at the moment. Furrowing his brow, he soon grinned to his sister a little sheepishly.

"I could have sworn it was going to work! It seems I have not mastered the unraveling the knot technique just yet. One of these days! I shall not be thwarted!" he said proudly, though, he was still tied up. Even so, he managed to sit still so that Yuzhi could work away at it.

"Or maybe I can somehow work this into a special move of some sort. Hmm..." he mused to himself. It was something to think about. Was there something about this predicament that he could use to his advantage to take out some foe?

Probably not.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:57 am
"It is alright," she sighed softly at him as she kept lightly pulling and tugging at bits here and there her small hands able to reach into the worse part of the knotted and tangled mess. There was a pause as she raised an eyebrow, "That doesn't seem very practical, Tse," she said simply and then resumed trying to solve the puzzle of the knotted sibling.

After all he would have to prepare to use this move and even then...

"Don't tell me you plan to allow your enemy to get this close to you and tie you up," she said with a note of disapproval.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:01 am
Still thinking about it, Tseng decided that he could probably just club someone off the side of his head with both fists. That sounded pretty good. Though, he gave Yuzhi a look of both surprise and dismay.

"What? Why of course not! What makes you think that, I, would ever allow something like that!" he exclaimed. If he had the use of his hands, he probably would have gestured to himself dramatically. That wasn't the case right now.

"But! It is important to be ready for any possible situation at hand! Anything can happen my dear sister. Anything! Even noodles coming alive to strangle the one trying to eat them only to eat the person instead!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:41 am
"Because you were already plotting fighting techniques for when you are in this situation," she said idly with a bit of a disapproving sulk still in her tone, "I just can't help but worry about you sometimes, Brother," she chattered at him quietly as she seemed to focus more on the knots than her words at the moment.

As she listened to him explain that it was important to be ready for any situation she sucked in a breath and paused peering up at him judging for a brief moment before she relented with a deep sigh, "You win this round of logic, Tseng."

Soon she found it that mysterious 'center' of the knot that if she pulled the end just right....

It all came undone within moments with her quietly winding the unknotted rope into a ball.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:21 am
Tseng sort of puffed out his cheeks a bit when Yuzhi proclaimed her concern for him.

"Ah you worry too much my dear sister. I am a capable fighter. You can count on me making my way out of any mess!" he stated. Though, his tone took a slightly more serious turn as he looked down at his younger sibling.

"Besides. If something were to happen to me, who would protect you? I am the best guy for the job!"

He paused as he watched her move to unravel the knot, smiling as she managed to do it with ease once she found the trick to it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:28 am
Pale gold eyes glanced up at him as she wrapped up the rope so it wouldn't tangle up again, "I know you are capable but that doesn't mean I can't worry about you." His next set of words almost made her drop her rope entirely.

Her fingertips gripped at the rope for a moment or two before she glanced up at him, "Tseng, if...anything happens to you because of me..I'll.."

Was it selfish to want her Brother safe instead of looking out for her? Her expression became neutral and still for a moment before she said, "I am most honored that my Brother wishes to watch after me but please do not take foolish risks on my behalf. Promise?"

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:04 am
Tseng's expression fell as she started to speak. After she requested a promise out of him, he let out a sigh, taking a moment before answering her.

"I promise.. but Yuzhi. I just... we just have eachother now. I don't want to lose you too.." he uttered before shifting his gaze towards the earthen ground.

He still needed to set up a little ancestral shrine for their parents. He didn't want to have to add her to that.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff