Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] You, Again? (Syd & Isra) FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:46 pm
She was back again. Syd looked around the creepy haunted house, a slight frown on her face as she started forward. It had been a hellish few weeks, and she was almost happy that she could do things like this again, even if the idea of running into certain creatures worried her. She couldn't be afraid, she thought. She needed to overcome the shock of dealing with talking, intelligent monsters, and learn to see them as exactly what they were--the shadows that had terrorized her childhood.

Her footsteps creaked on the wooden floor, slowly and rhythmically, both bothering her and making her feel more confident. Were someone to come up behind her, she would hear them--right?

Quote:
Rolling a 3: ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 )

iStoleYurVamps
Just in case you didn't see the link in the chat<3

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm
While Syd was back, so was the siren, this time a little less crazy and childish. The click of his heal echoed off the floor, and the creaks from down the way had his curiosity piqued. Another student possibly? A hunter perhaps? After his last encounter, the siren was less cautious and more hopeful about speaking with them.

The sight of one familiar hunter had him frowning. This....might not go so well. "Good evening."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:04 pm
Syd stopped as she heard the voice, looking at him blankly for a long moment. He looked familiar, but-- "Are you the one I ran into last time?" she asked, a bit blankly. "You look different." That was worrisome. She'd seen the pretty boy in the flowing clothes change before her very eyes--into something she was positive had been stronger.

Was the siren stronger now, as well? But he hadn't fought last time--at least not much--  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:09 pm
Ah so she did remember him. Maybe... he could convince her that he still meant no harm? "Yes, we have run into each other before. Yet, I was much younger really. And yes, I have..matured." He touched a wing as it wrapped around his side.

"I would prefer we go about our ways. I am...trying to not cause harm to you or your comrades."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:12 pm
She hesitated, thinking it over for a long moment. It was true that the last time they had fought he hadn't fought back--but it was also true that he was one of them--the ones she had fought with in that... strange place.

"Then how about this," she said boldly, "we spar--and whoever gets hit has to answer a question." Because she had questions she wanted answered, even if he lied.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:21 pm
Cocking his head to his side. "That is a very monster thing to say." He smiled, pulling off his coat to set it aside. "I will accept those terms. I would answer without fighting but-" he shrugged, "-but sparring is good. Makes for goo practice."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:29 am
It was dangerous, that was why it was a monster answer, she thought. And no matter what he told her, she couldn't believe him, but she was going to ask nonetheless.

She brought up Izy and shot, aiming for the siren straight on. "First question," she said. "What were you creatures doing in that place with the flying island? Why were you there?"

Syd's HP: 40/40
Dmg: 11  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:24 pm
The siren winced as the shot hit, taking to air with gusto. "I could ask the same. But, we were there as part of an exchange program to learn about another culture. That was also two questions by the by."

He plucked a wing tossing it at he like a dagger.

"My question will be thus, What is you name?"

HP: 39
Damage: 11  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:29 pm
"Sydney," she said, taking the hit with a grimace that she quickly hid. She moved, trying to avoid another one and brought up her crossbow to shoot again. Her mind was filing away the fieldtrip fact, not wanting to be distracted from the fight and the short amount of time she had to ask questions.

Izy was gleeing over the hits, she could feel him, but she ignored him.

"Next question," she said, "why are creatures that look like teenagers doing all the fighting?"

Syd's HP: 29/40
Dmg: 7  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 pm
He smiled, jerking as a bolt got him in the leg. "Ah teenagers...you mean students then. I don't think it is that we seek to fight, so much as chance. We get told to go to places and we go, hunters arrive and fighting ensues. It's not like we have an army, so much as we have a long track record of being set at the wrong place at the wrong time." A finger to his chin. "It's possible we're being used, but hard to say. My question-" He flung another feather at her.

"If we never killed any humans or brought ills upon them, would you still hunt us? By we I do not mean the horsemen. I mean those of us who do not aim to torture or kill for FEAR."

HP: 32
Damage: 10  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:58 pm
"I don't know," she said. "All I know is that my childhood was hell because of creatures like you. And I've seen death and destruction, terror," she said. "So here's my question. How can you make a promise for all of your kind when you're still a student, yourself?"

She shot again, but her attention wasn't as good as it should have been, she barely nicked him.

Syd's HP: 19/40
DMG: 4  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 11 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:19 pm
The siren huffed as another bolt got him.

"It was a more theoretical question that one. I can make a promise only because I will try my hardest. Am I student? Perhaps I have graduated." He smirked, thinking about it. "Perhaps I have dropped out or failed. That was not my question by the way, my question is...."

A spin, a wave of feather daggers launched. "Would you believe me if I said I am against killing or attacking your kind?"

HP: 28
Damage: 22  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:51 pm
Her fear shield shattered with the hard hit he gave next, showing her that he might speak one thing--but his actions said something entirely different. "I can't," she said, grabbing her pendant and teleporting out of the haunted house and stagger her way to the healing ward.

(EXIT)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:24 pm
As she vanished the siren flew back down with a sigh. Well. Slow steps after all.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out