Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
Gaga's concert may face disapproval of Bulgarian Church

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I WANT YOUR SPERM CELLS

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:56 am
Knina, kakalabas lng ngbalita na maron na namang prayer meeting ang isang religious group dito sa pinas, laban kay gaga, heart

First Korea , Indonesia . . . and now Bulgaria , in Europe! rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bulgarian Orthodox Church Up against Lady Gaga's Sofia Concert

The Bulgarian Orthodox Church has made it clear it disapproves of the upcoming concert of US pop star Lady Gaga in Sofia.

5-time Grammy Award winner's Sofia gig will be the first one in the European leg of her Born This Way Ball tour, taking place on August 14, 2012.

"What is sinful must not be promoted," Znepole Bishop Yoan, who is a vicar of the Sofia metropolitan, declared on Darik Radio Friday, referring to Lady Gaga's performances and "the homosexual messages" of her songs.

Bishop Yoan did say, however, that the Holy Synod of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church has not discussed Lady Gaga's upcoming concert in Sofia yet but is likely to do so.

Three years ago, back in 2009, the Holy Synod of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church raised eyebrows by condemning the concert of Madonna in Sofia, which was her first ever concert in Bulgaria.

"You know our opinion on these issues. Every person has brains so they can decide for themselves but you know our views. We will never be understood, to put it that way, but we can never conform with anything that is not within the limits established by God as principles. This is how God created humans – as males and females – and that is why the Old Testament talks many times about similar sins," the bishop stated, adding that the world is seeing a promotion of freedom but that the freedom is question is misunderstood.

"We have nothing against the humans themselves but we may not approve of their choice. Everybody has the right to choose but they bear the responsibility for their choice. What is sinful must not be promoted in our society. This is dangerous," he added.

SOURCE

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:28 am
Napanood ko kanina sa Umagang Kay Ganda. They're overdoing it.

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

theartofmanliness

Business Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:38 am
They have their culture and lady gaga has a different culture.
though that mere act of saying " lady gaga, go to hell " is just plain wrong.
it's like saying " ohh I am good, ******** you " lol

"what is sinful must not be promoted " well then they better destroy their televisions and other things connected to media. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:04 am
Lady Gaga is a bad model ... but people should not treat her that way .. no matter how bad she is , God Still love's her ... For God So love all of us.
biggrin

Xethuriah

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:15 am
XyN_7
Lady Gaga is a bad model ... but people should not treat her that way .. no matter how bad she is , God Still love's her ... For God So love all of us.
biggrin

*Thumbs Up*  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:23 am
Hey_Julian15
XyN_7
biggrin

*Thumbs Up*

thanks for the thumb xD

Xethuriah

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:30 am
XyN_7
Hey_Julian15
XyN_7
biggrin

*Thumbs Up*

thanks for the thumb xD

Why thank you 3nodding

((Para sakin. I didn't love Gaga nor Hate her. I don't care about it because I'm not interested [Parang kamukha ko na si Shikamaru] ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 am
Hey_Julian15
XyN_7
Hey_Julian15
XyN_7
biggrin

*Thumbs Up*

thanks for the thumb xD

Why thank you 3nodding

((Para sakin. I didn't love Gaga nor Hate her. I don't care about it because I'm not interested [Parang kamukha ko na si Shikamaru] ))

lol  

Xethuriah

Chino Panya

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:01 am
LOL at Lady Gaga's CULTURAL IMPACT!

Ang masasabi ko lang sa mga religious groups na yan . .
Don't you have , sick people to pray to????? rofl

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 pm
emo  

Leah_29

FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out