Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:49 am
Well I'm slow these days, a lot on my plate. But if you PM me with a tag, I promise to get back to the RPs! These guys are looking for pretty much anything. So if you are interested in any of them, just post and let me know. I do have AIM where you can contact me. Just PM me for the name if you don't have it already.

This is a plot thread for my canines. My felines get plenty of love, but these guys need something going for them!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:04 am
Males:

User Image
Tsiwimbo "Love Song." This boy is a lover. He reminds me a bit of Christian from Moulin Rouge. He's a sweetheart who is a bit jaded from being spurned on love before. He has offspring he is not aware of, but I'd like to find him more flings. He's going to the pirates, and I'm not sure if once there, he will take a mate. But for now, he has one fling (maybe) lined up. 8D He needs RPs, as well as more offers. He is a friendly guy, who just wants somebody to love. Wanted: Flings, RP, Enemies

User Image
He has a mate lined up, but he needs Rps! He's got an old mindset, and believes women are gifts to him. He is the prince of his lands, and once he takes his mate he will be king. (This may or may not become a Pack idea, but for now it's all just IC.) I could be convinced for flings, if the pairing was pretty. haha. Wanted: Flings?, RP, Enemies, Friends

User Image
Vicerys. He is named after the character from Game of Thrones. He's an a**. He is perfectly content selling others out if it furthers his rise to fame. He is not friendly, but he isn't out to hurt someone unless it gets him something. But.. he's not the type to do ANYTHING unless it benefits him in some way.
Wanted: Flings, RP, Enemies, Tentatively a mate.

User Image
Geheim. "Secret." He had a mate a long time ago, and she since has dissappeared from his life. It broke him down for a while, but now he tries not to let it bother him. He does have a mate lined up for the future.. but I think that I want him to have a few flings too. He is sort of making up for lost time, for falling in love young. He's a good guy, though he's a bit reserved.
Wanted: RP, Enemies, Friends, Flings

Females:

User Image
Neux "Fable" - She is a Pirate member who used to be crew. She has since gone to being a Corsair, but she has held on to her Pirate name that she was given. She is a very sweet, though adventurous type. She wants to make friends, and she wants to just live a good life. She is quite content in the Maestros, and will not leave it. Wanted: Flings, RP, Enemies, Mate?

User Image
Dyzko "Brightpaw" - Part of the Peke Na, she is a friendly, easily excited girl. She has a mate already, so I'm not looking for those offers. She does, however, need friends and interaction! She's a loyal girl, and she has a golden heart. Wanted: RP, Enemies, Friends!

User Image
She has since left the Peke Na, but still has a lot of bonds there. Her family is all there, and though she left she adores them. She goes by her name "Jahnee" now. She's an exciteable ball of energy, who just wants to have fun.
Wanted: RP, Enemies, Friends, Mate

User Image
Esperanza- She is a very sweet, very loving soul. She has been in love twice, but both loves have left her. She fears her last mate is dead, and she has a bit of a heartbroken nature to her. She tries to be happy, but she wants to find her happily ever after.
Wanted: RP, Friends, Mate

User Image
Fievre "Fever". She was taken in by Boracchio, when she was found as a pup. She's a sweet girl, though she tends to be a very ladylike individual. She has a mate already. I would just like to get more RP for her!
Wanted: RP, Friends  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:08 am
Opan for Whateverrr!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:29 am
Miz x Vicerys FIGHT.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:38 am
Jahnee x Tadelesh = A fling or becoming mates  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:45 am
FIGHT. HAHA. Okay, though I can imagine Vic would be very easy to beat, since I don't know that he's the greatest fighter. He's just an a**. LOL.

Eh, Sorry Lee, he really isn't what I'm looking for when it comes to Jahnee.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:48 am
well if Jahnee doesn't fit, Neux's personality fits it. she is kinda like him. if you want his personality i'll give it to you. If it still isn't good, you can have anyone RP with him sense he is bored  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:55 am
BUFFY. Check out my plot thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22945767

I'm looking for RP with Haremeet. I don't know what he's like! Any of your WD would do. :B  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:56 am
Saint Sergio
BUFFY. Check out my plot thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22945767

I'm looking for RP with Haremeet. I don't know what he's like! Any of your WD would do. :B

Wanna RP him with Fable? I think that they would look pretty if anything DID happen.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:57 am
flkjsad;f

Yes. I love Fable, OK.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:09 am
- List for myself -

1. Fable x Harameet (RP for now, Plot if they work out)
2. Hiranga x Jahnee (Plotbunnies)
3. Geheim x CJ's Purple girl
4. Esperanza x Ubongo (Mateidea?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:17 am
heart heart heart

Adding a new boy today!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:14 pm
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:17 pm
..I have an OC named Prema that I made a WD here o uo;. I am very protective of her but I could see a fling of Tsiwimbo and Prema..
However.
I think it'd be a mutual love for one another smile . Since she too is a beacon of love. Prema's full name means "Love and Affection".. (Prema Cytherian).

User Image

I would have to work on more RPs for her biggrin ;. And I am a lover of AIM rp XD; and plotting so if you ever wanna plot them and I am online totally toss me something <3.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:19 am
Vistada
..I have an OC named Prema that I made a WD here o uo;. I am very protective of her but I could see a fling of Tsiwimbo and Prema..
However.
I think it'd be a mutual love for one another smile . Since she too is a beacon of love. Prema's full name means "Love and Affection".. (Prema Cytherian).

User Image

I would have to work on more RPs for her biggrin ;. And I am a lover of AIM rp XD; and plotting so if you ever wanna plot them and I am online totally toss me something <3.

That would be TOO cute! He was spurned of love before, so he overcompensates a lot, in an attempt to "do better". Poor guy! I'd love to RP them. Is it okay that he's in the Pirates? He is looking for a not- too- stressful place to live, and he found he loves the water. (Though he hates the sand! So hard to get out of fur ;D )  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff