Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image

Middle section of water tribes, right under the training and the palace, are many tribes' home with well made buildings, alleys and bridges that have a very similar structure compared to a town. Everything including the homes are made of ice and snow, but it works just as well as any home.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn came back home to her family, telling that she pass her first exam and earned a new rank tittle. They wore pleased to hear that their baby girl achieve so quickly. Autumn was happy about this though she didn't really told them the whole story wile she was out there.

She put her things away that she didn't seam to need those stuff in the first place. As she was changing her clothes, her mother notice the wet underwear and made her take a bath. That's fine with her, because now she's clean and can go to bed now in her sleeping bag. Zzzz...

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn woken up all refreshed and full of energy. Even though she lived another day, she still can't help it but keep thinking about Tui out their in the snow. Very creepy white lady, that almost tried to eat her. Looking down to her hands, Autumn still have control of her body. That lady... she was really a spirit. How else would anyone could possibly control a living person than a ghost? A actual spirit.... it's a little exciting but a bit scary for her. Since she did said negative things about humans.

She put on fresh clothes and ate breakfast her mother made. Having her fuzzy warm clothing ready for the cold ready. She headed out and tours over to the training area again. Now she's ready for training!

[Exit]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

With a groan, a small form squirmed beneath a dark brown blanket of fur. Yet another knocking noise came from entrance of the small little room. There was no door, so her brother was knocking on the wall. All he got was another squirm. Coming into the room, he promptly landed his bottom onto her stomach, eliciting a rather startled 'humph' out of the body. With a giggle, the older male quickly got up and ran out the door, with the knowledge the mission he was sent on by his mother had been accomplished. A mussy head shot up from the bed to look at the faded figure of her attacker for a moment before she messed with her hair to get it at least slightly settled. When it was all combed and in place, she wrapped herself in the well known water nation attire.

Coming down the stairs, the girl gave a rather irritated look to her brother who was sitting innocently at the table eating his breakfast as though he hadn't a care in the world. Shoving her nose in the air at him, she passed the table, but not without roughly shoving his chair to make him choke in his food. Out the door she went, on her way to her first training session in the past few years.

[exit]

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn made it back home, ate dinner, and went to bed.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image User Image

╔══════════════╗

Shura moved into the Residential Area, hearing some interesting and rather shocking words on the news as he heard people gossiping near his house about the Pro Bending Matches. Shura decided to shrug it off and get some rest as he went into his home and got some sleep.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn rose up from bed and get some breakfasts from her mother. There's been some commotion going on about a dreadful incident over at the Republic City. She didn't take much intrust of it since its only coming from the radio, but the only thing that dues that they mention a spirit. It doesn't sound that true when it's a strange idea for spirits attacking people with great notice. Her little mind don't see the big image of this since she's not there herself, so she doesn't care. She wounder how Yun think about this? Maybe he's just as concern as the adults around.

Autumn up off her her table and gather her things to walk out her home. She'll look for him and then have something fun to do.

[Exit]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn dragged Yun over to the tribes home where her home is in one of these frozen houses. She went inside and there was Autumn's house, Some woven and hand made stuff hanging around the wall and all the floor. The rest is just covered in smoothed out harden ice. A woman standing next to the fire place with a pot over it was her mother. "Momy!<3 I'm back! And I brought my friend with me I've told you about!" Autumn ran up to her and jump up with a big hug. "Can he stayed for dinner? He doesn't have any other place to stay beside using his tent." Autumn asked her mother with puppy eyes. Her mothered agreed. "Yay! Your staying." She said happily to Yun. "We're going to have our meal soon. make sure you was your hand!" Autumn told as she walk over to the bowl of water and start rubbing her hands together.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun followed Autumn from behind, putting his fist into his palm and bowing, his usual greeting and way of saying thank you. Taking off his sword and pack, he looks around the house. So this is what an actual home looked like. Obviously bigger than the tent, spacious, warm. After washing his hands, he walks around, going upstairs to where there was a balcony. He looked out at the village. This place was nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"I see you like our balcony." She said behind her. "We got other stuff in the house too." She grabbed his hands and drag him around the house. "Here in the upstairs, is mommy and daddy's room, a guess room, and my room." She gave a tour, relieving her place is covered with toy's laying over the floor. All their beds are just sleeping bags but everything else is just a same as the wooden home. "Downstairs is the storage room, the living room, and the bathroom." The bathroom was just only a hole on the floor with with water inside it. "That's our tour how do you like it?"

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun smiled.

"Its small, cozy, relaxing. A place to always come back to. Not just for you, but your family too. It's ice, but it's warm. I feel happy here."

He turns and looks out the window.

"Most people would have turned me away. But you, Autumn, ever since we've met and traveled, I've for once, feel truely happy. Soeone who actually cares about me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Well it's because we're became friends! You may be bigger and older than me, but all I want some one to know and have fun." Autumn said back to him from her facts. "I have no brother and sisters... All I can have is a friend. A buddy to play with in my free time. It's not lonely here but I want something new sometimes." This is just the reason she would really want a friend. It get's dull in the house so she got to find someone to play with. Thanks to Yun, she was able to have a big adventure outside of the city like she always dreamed of.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun's face turns red.

"My life has been an adventure, but I've been alone. Nobody but myself, out in the wilderness. The songs of the birds and the wandering animals only keep you company for so long. The cold nights and long days. Then you came in. When I'm around you, I feel different. Warmer, happier, I feel like I can enjoy everything around me different from before."

He turns to her.

"More and more, the more I'm around you, I feel differently from happy and the other feelings. Autumn...I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

There again, his face turned red but not from the heat it seam since they are no where near the fire.

Once Yun finally confessed, Autumn face shoots out red and her jaw down open. She was surprised, shock even. Arms out and leaning away from him. "Y-You, you, y-you.. you.. y-you.." Autumn chock on her own words. "L-Like, L-ike..." She feels too embarrass. "L-Like a.... brother?" She suddenly spew out something random out of he word. Hoping it was that kind of love.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:01 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shakes his head.

"I thought that was the same as well, you were like what a little sister was like. But when I'm with you, my heart pounds, and in a way, you make me fee safe and happy."

He walks over to her and hugs.

"When I woke up after we were shipwrecked, and you were gripping my arm, I didn't want that moment to end. I love you, Autumn."  
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff