Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:01 pm
In a few days, like sometime over this weekend when I get a chance I'm going to be setting up a thread in the test forum, which will basically be a bump thread for Chatterbox.

For this thread however, I want the first page to be nothing but LoK cosplay accounts, with a link to Nosgoth in their siggies.

I know Turel pretty much has everyone, but a few other people have accounts with LoK themed avis, so is anyone interested in posting in my thread?

Just let me know in this thread and I'll compile a list for the first page.

Note: If possible I'd like the top 4 slots to be Kain, a Raziel, Vorador, and Janos, then other characters.

Edit:

1/2 awake not checking spelling on names, but tenative list of Characters.
Characters;
Kain
Raziel
Vorador
Janos

Elder God
Mobeious
Ariel

Brothers in order after Raziel  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:48 pm
I can't do it Sunday or Monday as I won't be available. I have a Raziel, a Janos, and a Kain account already. Main's in the process of making a Vorador one.

Honestly I think making threads is a good idea. We just need to tell each other and coordinate.  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:55 pm
I may actually not be able to worry with starting it till Monday, I've got strawberries to can this weekend. yum_strawberry I'm not too worried about getting it done super fast so if it takes a week to set up I'm fine with it.

I may need your Janos then Turel. I wanna see if lil can get on at some point to post so we get more then one or two people making the thread.

What I'll do is the set up 1st post on Kain, wait for whoever has Raziel, then if you're willing, get your Janos, then I can use Vorry, and we'll go down the others from there. I need a total of 15 LoK themed avis to get the first page done.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:59 pm
Vampiric Savior is officially mine now so if you want me to use that Kain I can. It's easy for me to have more than one account on at a time. Just go through my list of mules and pick off who you are going to need and let me know here or something.

Please note that I work evenings and don't get home until after 9:30pm EST  

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:04 pm
I can come on monday. : D I'll do it after I get my license renewed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 pm
I actually need my Kain to have the first post control the thread since it will be in CB.

If you wanna make your own CB threads you're more then welcome to Rel, but for what I'm doing Kain needs to be in control. I want one of each character to showcase the games, like a look at our awesome characters. It needs to be more then one person so people can contact us if need be and if it's all just your mules then it will look like the guild is really really dead, if we get full guild involvement it makes us look 'alive'.  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:18 pm
Samt03
I actually need my Kain to have the first post control the thread since it will be in CB.

If you wanna make your own CB threads you're more then welcome to Rel, but for what I'm doing Kain needs to be in control. I want one of each character to showcase the games, like a look at our awesome characters. It needs to be more then one person so people can contact us if need be and if it's all just your mules then it will look like the guild is really really dead, if we get full guild involvement it makes us look 'alive'.

Sam has a point Rel.

I mean I think people would notice if it was just all of these mules at the same time and to me it would come off as looking dead. Whether we know it or not, people do look in on our guild and if it seems dead to them then they may not join.

I understand, you're trying to make it look alive with all of those mules but the post pattern and anything else that seems similar to it might seem the same to them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:02 pm
You can count me in, I have this account and my other account if needed. Though, I am in need of a sig. sweatdrop

While both accounts are Lok themed, Raziel is the only canon character I have.  

I A Walking Paradox I

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:37 am
I A Walking Paradox I
You can count me in, I have this account and my other account if needed. Though, I am in need of a sig. sweatdrop

I'll put you down for Raziel, if you need help with a siggy just let me know.

@Turel: I'm gonna use you to fill in everyone we don't have.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:08 am
Kain Balance Guardian
I A Walking Paradox I

Should I send you a pm? o.o  

I A Walking Paradox I

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:10 am
I A Walking Paradox I
Kain Balance Guardian
I A Walking Paradox I

It's up to you, I gotta run out shortly to get a prescription filled, so they'll be lag a bit when I'm talking ether way.

We have some banners here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10537059 if you want to brows them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:37 pm
Kain Balance Guardian
I A Walking Paradox I
Kain Balance Guardian
I A Walking Paradox I

It's up to you, I gotta run out shortly to get a prescription filled, so they'll be lag a bit when I'm talking ether way.

We have some banners here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10537059 if you want to brows them.

Oh good. :3 I'll use one of those for my sig. Thanks.  

I A Walking Paradox I

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:34 pm
Hey, at what point did I say I was going to make the thread? I was just offering whom I had. I never said that I was going to make any thread, rather that we should coordinate. I'm glad we want to do this, wbut that's putting words into my mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:06 am
Lieutenant Turel
Hey, at what point did I say I was going to make the thread? I was just offering whom I had. I never said that I was going to make any thread, rather that we should coordinate. I'm glad we want to do this, wbut that's putting words into my mouth.

If that's directed at me, forgive me. My pain meds rain out last week so I'm in an insane amount of pain and not thinking clearly at points & very snipty. (I'd describe it but I really don't think anyone wants to know. sweatdrop )  

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:30 pm
I'd recommend drinking to relieve the pain but I fear that would counteract with the medicines you are supposed to be drinking.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff