Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
The past few years had been uneventful for her, but Avani was perfectly alright with that. She wasn't the sort of lioness who needed tons of excitement, adventure or drama. Things were perfect just the way they were. She had a loving mate, and lived in a wonderful pride and had at least one or two good friends. Her sons had grown up, and she even had some grandchildren, who are also grown up. And really, the lioness didn't even feel that old!

She could hardly claim being youthful, but, anyways, she was still perfectly healthy. Life was good, and she was happy about it. The only sort of spicing up it needed was always the good kind. A special day out with Gharadi, for example!

"Wakey wakey," She purred, pushing her head against the lion that lay beside her. When he didn't immediately awaken, she decided to drape her body across his own. Not to cause pain or discomfort, just to get attention.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:58 pm
Nafsi'Gharadi was dreaming of something coming, like a strong wind upon the night air, but suddenly a weight on him made his eyes open as he heard her voice. Eyes coming to this world he peered to her, smiled and nudged his head against hers and purred, an almost crooning sound. "What a way to be woken, I think I like this routine," he said with a goofy, toothed grin watching her. She was so simple, yet so beautiful in the Swamplands. None, he believed, could contest her beauty in his eyes.

"What calls for such an...early day today my darling? Have an appetite for something specific? Yearning for a special flower? Shall I surprise you?" he asked in all seriousness.

He felt himself blessed by the swamp goddess to have found such a beautiful female, to call her his own, his mate, his love, and he would dote on her anyway she wished.

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm
"You do?" She smiled back, amused. Her tail flickered behind her, and she contemplated swatting at him, playing a little game. Just for fun! "Surprise me... would be nice." She considered, thoughtfully.

"I thought we could go out today. Do something fun. Something we haven't done in a while, maybe?" Avani suggested, but didn't immediately indicate she would release her mate from her halfhearted grasp. She looked perfectly comfortable for the time being.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:20 pm
He stretched and purred as she seemed to be content where she lay, as was he. Yawning, he licked his lips and looked to the canopy above him. "Yes, this is quite nice, comfortable, no?" he asked quirking a brow at her grinning. She appeared comfortable, which was well for him. If she was happy, so was he. He'd do anything for her, and anyone who knew him knew it to be true. "Something we haven't done in a while, well," he said trying to get up, but she didn't appear to move. He chuckled, and let in to her current demand.

"We could find you something special to eat, or perhaps go on a hide and seek adventure in the raised roots and vines like we used to. Leave markings and clues along the way, but there should also be a prize. Unless, you've some other plan you're not telling me."

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 pm
"It is comfortable." She agreed, coolly. Yes, Avani wa svery comfortable, her mate was nice and soft and warm. She almost giggled at his failed attempt to stand, but tried to make herself seem 'cooler' than that. For the sake for fun.

The idea of something special to eat was a good one, but that was only exciting up until you actually ate said special thing. Then the fun was over."Hide and seek adventure..." She repeated, thoughtfully. "I like that idea. But I think we could adapt it." Hide and seek was fun, but if one took too long to find the other, it could just be a whole lot of sitting around. "I'll hide something, and leave clues. And you will have to find it! I'll be with you while you look, and I can give you more clues. And... if you find it, you get a prize." Yes, that could be fun!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:35 pm
He snuggled his head against hers and looked at her eyes as she spoke. With her words, he listened carefully, and nodded and a smile spread across his maw. He liked the idea, very much so. But, what would his prize be in the end? "Sounds like a fun time, but how hard are you going to make it to find? You wouldn't have me out all day would you?" he asked with large eyes, ears back, trying to look as innocent, and goofy as possible.

"Although, if you wish to play, there is still one thing we must do," he said, making a motion, and chuckling, "we would have to get up sometime, m'dear."

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:42 pm
"I'll think about that." She teased, but relented quickly enough. "Not too hard. I'll hide..." She looked around the den. He should know what she was hiding, since that wasn't even what the game was all about, anyways. "That rock you gave me, last year." Gharadi had mostly gifted her flowers, but occasionally he'd offer things that lasted longer. She didn't want to get up to point out the rock, so merely indicated with her paw. This was one of her favorite things he had given her, a rather interesting rock. Dark blue, with white rings. About as long as the pad on the bottom of her paw, and very round, as far as rocks went.

"Get up?" To that, her answer was mostly physical. She placed a paw on the side of his head, and gently pushed it back down against the floor. "No, you need to stay here. Until I came back." Avani laughed, and within moments had gotten up, grabbed the rock and exited the den.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:04 pm
Gharadi looked to what she choose, "Ah, yes, I know you love that one, don't hide it too well that you can't find it! Just in case," he called after her with a smile. He loved finding her little things, though that stone was special. Hmm, he wondered, not moving from his position as he was instructed to be still, if he would be able to find her another stone on his search.

Yes, that would do well.

But only if the swamps allowed him to bring her such gifts, the swamp had to reveal them to him.

He waited, still, while pondering. What other things could he find her along the way? Surely there could be some other hidden gems among the rough and mud of the swamps.

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 pm
She was back soon enough. Well, about half an hour, but lions don't really measure time in hours. And to her credit, it is hard to plan a scavenger hunt on the fly. "So here's how it'll go!" She said as she entered the den once again, sitting down and dropping what looked to be a small peace of bone at her feet.

"I got these from last night's dinner! I hid four of them, besides this one. Whenever you find one, I'll give you a hint." Yes, that worked well enough, considering how un-planned this whole thing was. "And we start with this one!" She nudged the bone towards him, it looked like it might have been a rib.

"It's somewhere nearby, around the den."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm
Gharadi was still musing when Avani had returned, and he mentally smaked himself. He should have been paying attention to perhaps sense what direction she had come from! He did not grumble, though he wished to grumble to himself, and listened to his directions carefully. Dinner, yes, ribs, okay, find them and he gets a clue. ALl right. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Besides, they might still have the scent of their meal upon them.

Although, the season had come into bloom for several types of swamp flowers nearby..they usually made him sneeze.

This was going to be interesting.

He sniffed the bone, looked to her and smiled and grabbed it within his mouth and headed outside, but not without gently rubbing his cheek against hers.

Outside he began the hunt.

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:30 pm
She followed him outside, of course, but realized there might be the problem of her giving away the position of the next bone. Perhaps because she looked right where she hid it, caught in the roots of a nearby tree. Hoping her mate hadn't noticed that, she trotted up beside him.

"You remember when we played hide and seek with the boys?" Might as well have some idle conversation while they were at it!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:35 pm
Gharadi looked around, bone sticking out from his mouth, looking perplexed. He hadn't seen that she had looked right at the next clue, and he glanced around, orange eyes intently searching for the next clue. With her voice, he was shocked into the now.

"I do," he smiled, peering into some of the roots nearby, close but not yet. "They were too good, and could find me easily too!" he laughed. "You are quite good at hiding things, you must never hide me out here!" and then his eyes picked up the slight color difference and he moved with triumph and got the next bone, holding two sticking out of his mouth waggling his brows.

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:00 pm
"They were." She nodded, drifting off as she recalled good times. The cubs playing about in the roots, Gharadi's complete lack of ability in hiding from them. Yes, it had been fun.

By the time Avani realized her mate was getting close to the next clue, he had practically found it. She watched as Gharadi pulled the next bone out of it' hiding spot, and grinned. "Alright, here's your next clue! Nuru– I mean, Mteremo– liked to go there and think when he was young."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:07 pm
As she spoke and he thought for a moment, he hesitated his movements, trying to think carefully. HIs sons had many places they liked to go to for fun. Nuru - Mteremo, liked many things, but Gharadi did remember his son liked to play in the clay and mud collections not far form here. His son used to get covered in it, which made for interesting excuses for Avani.

Gharadi loved all his children, and loved his mate and pride, though he did miss the names doted upon them at birth, he always held them close to heart.

He began walking towards that area, making sure Avani was close, before stopping and peering around the edges of the orangey gray mud pool. Gharadi used to even paint pictures from these deposits for his sons, to tell of his adventures before he had returned from his own pilgrimage.

After a few moments of wandering the pool's edge, nearly tripping on a root - then actually tripping - Gharadi fell face first into the nearest shrub, and within it, another bone was hidden.

He grabbed that one within his mouth as well, but not before spatting the mud from around his mouth away from his tongue. He brought the three to Avani, smiled and tipped his head some, waiting.

Though he was still on the look for something special for her.

DragonsRage24

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:19 pm
At first, as Gharadi seemed to look about almost aimlessly, Avani was worried he might not find the bone. The game would end if that happened, so she really hoped it didn't come to that! Fortunately, he mate's momentary lapse in grace worked in their favor. She gasped as he fell, and hurried over. But when he stood up again he had the bone, and she smiled. Very nice!

"Alright. The next one, it's..." Oh lawd, where had she hidden the next one? "Where you first met the boys."

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff