Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[2v1] Red, White, and Blue All Over [Bells/Gene/Mort]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:15 am
Amityville School Gym. Mort would have never considered this place a haunt, but beyond his room and the maul it was probably going to be the third-most likely place he'd be found at now. There was something invigorating about pushing one's body to the limit that he had not come to appreciate until he had been forced to a local gym during his self-imposed vacation. There were a lot of things Mort had come to appreciate more while away from school, really.

There were dummies he could spar with, but that wasn't on the agenda today. No, his first day back Mort wanted to make amends and get a fresh new start. Was Gene still angry? He doubted so. Would she react negatively to a text from him? Well, only one way to find out.

Carhop Calvalier
Text to Gene
Hey. I'm sorry about how I acted last time. Was away at home for a while, but I want to apologize since my head's clear. If you want to wail on me, I'm at the gym.

He wasn't sure if Gene was the type to work out things physically, but if nothing else it'd make him feel better by extending the olive branch. That, and he had his pet project in the backpack he had on. Thor was going to get a test-drive one way or the other.

Mort had a plan: apologize to the ghoul for being stupid, let her beat him up in a fight while he collected data on the automail arm's prowess, and . . . well, he didn't really have a concrete idea afterwards. He guessed it'd really depend on how the battle went, if there was one. Gene could just as easily ignore him, or worse.

But regardless of the victor (or even lack thereof), he'd have to find the guts to tell her about his new relationship status. And for some reason that was frightening him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 am
Buzz.

Ignore it.

Buzz.

Ignore it.

BUZZ.

Augh, fine.

Stopping in the middle of her push-ups, Gene picked up the offending eyePhone from its place under the bed, where she had tossed it the night before when looking through her contacts. Bella and Mort, for some reason unknown to the gods, were right next to each other. It made no sense, but then again nothing ever really made sense in this place. The FEAR that worked the phone was probably just reacting to her own distressed FEAR, or something odd like that.

Oh, and speak of the devil, Mort had texted her. Scanning it, her face began to contort. A frown, then a smile, then a look of regret, then an angrily arched eyebrow, and finally a combination of all four. She finally sighed, and began to respond.

Ol-j-man
Text to Mort:
Apology accepted. Training sounds good. Maybe you can show me your Fear attack or something.

She was already in workout gear - a white tube top and black gym shorts - so getting ready was easy. A water bottle was grabbed, as was a sweat towel and some bandages.

An evil smirk crept onto the ghoul's face as she floated to the gym; why not teach Mort a bit of defense? And maybe not to play two ghouls at once. The phone was whipped out again, and a very, very naughty text was sent.

AyeAvast
Text to Bella: Hey! Mort asked to train with both of us. Never know when we might need it! On the way to the gym now.

There, it was done. Step one of teach Mort a lesson; complete.

She wasn't going to lie, she was almost relishing whacking the Zomboil around.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:26 am
For whatever reason, that day Belladonna didn't want to do anything. She didn't want to sketch, she didn't want to read, she didn't even really want to watche skeev. She just wanted to lay in her bed and cuddle with Binx. Who was more than alright with all that.
That is, until she received a text from Gene.

"Huh! Mort wants us to train... Wait..." Belladonna sat up and stared at the text, a small p***k of worry catching in her. "I guess Mort knows Gene and I are friends? Maybe she told him! That sneaky snake!" She guessed with a poke out of her tongue. Silly Gene! Ruining their surprise! No matter, the witch needed the practice too, so she quickly fired off a response.

Carhop Calvalier

Text to Gene
Sure! Sounds like fun! I'll meet you there shortly!

In a very quick manner, Belladonna dressed in a more neutral outfit (nothing flashy or outrageous for fighting!), gave Binx one last kiss and ran off to the gym. The last thing she heard before her door closed was a small grumble from the black cat, but she completely disregarded it. She was going to see her new friend and her boilfriend and train all at once! This was fantastic!

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 am
In the time it took for Gene's reply to reach him, Mort had taken his coat off, rolled his left shirt sleeve up, and begun to undo the stitching at the shoulder. After the arm was popped off, he fumbled for the phone with his good one and opened the message up with a tiny, bracing wince. Texts were rather impersonal and it was hard to interpret the emotions behind them, but it seemed as though Gene was alright. Well, why shouldn't she be? He was offering her a chance to hit him. Multiple times.

Hooooo Jack. Slowly he punched the letters in with one thumb.

Carhop Calvalier
Text to Gene
Sounds good. I'll be here.

And back to assembling Thor on his person he went. He need it to be ready to go before the ghoul got there, because the faster he got this over with the faster he'd feel released from the cluster of bats flying around in his stomach.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces